Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] Crossing Paths...Time to meet Someone New Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krista DarkAngel Silme

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:52 pm
Nienna even though she didn't wish too, knew she had no choice to wander outside her home within Loki Nei Forest. Braiding the last part of her hair she wraps a band around it to secure it before standing.

Stepping out of the hollow tree she breaths in the night air then looks around. She always found the nights so peaceful, she was also able to wander around at night without any others to disturb her. Fixing her top she pulls on her leather moccians then walks down the forest path listens to all the conversations going on around her.

To a normal pae, they wouldn't hear anything, but to the spirit guardian of the forest it was a never ending conversation that never got boring. Lifting her arms above her head she smiles humming the fae hymm that she knew all to well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:19 pm
Not normally found far from other Paes, the sight of a particular male Fae wandering through the forest alone was a strange one indeed. Since growing, he'd started spending more and more time exploring the area outside his home, meeting new Paes and seeing new places. The best part for him, of course, was meeting new people.

He sighed softly, glancing up at the stars peering through the branches of the canopy. It was a rather nice night out at least. Smiling slightly, he paused, sitting down for a brief rest on a rock and leaning back so he could watch the stars. Closing his eyes for a moment, he took in the sounds of the night forest. It was so peaceful out here.

He found himself relaxing a bit more than he meant to, the beautiful sound of some mysterious sound floating on the wind to his welcoming ears. The song was strange...and yet, familiar in some way. Smiling in a dazed sort of way, he reclined, enjoying the music for as long as it would last.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Krista DarkAngel Silme

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:03 am
Nienna kept humming as she continue to walk, it wasn't until she felt a different creature much like she is right now within the forest that she came to a halt looking around. Her eyes scanned the area just lookign for the very person who had stepped into her forest.

Shaking her head she smiles spotting the fae, he was very bright, which to her was something she wasn't use to. Pushing her bangs from her face she stepped alittle closer keeping quite as she watched him. Was he someone who would hurt her? From what she could feel he wasn't.

Frowning slightly she moves herself to lean against one of her sister trees. This caused her to hide pretty well. The only this that would give her away was her eyes "Have you come into my forest to cause harm? Or have you come to enjoy its beauty?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:15 am
Cabel sat bolt upright in surprise, instinctively reaching for the staff nearby leaning on the rock. He looked around wildly for a moment, not seeing anyone, but knowing that he definitely wasn't alone. Trying to calm his racing heart, he decided to answer the mysterious voice, hoping to pinpoint where it might be coming from.

"I have no intention of hurting anyone or anything. I was merely exploring the forest and paused to rest for a moment as well as, how did you put it? 'Enjoy its beauty?' Please, I meant no harm."

Blinking rapidly, he wondered if he were seeing things. Was that...a pair of eyes? His own eyes widening in surprise, he struggled not to fall off the rock in what would definitely be an embarassing, awkward moment. But still..the eyes! Was the forest itself alive? Or was some other creature there?

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Krista DarkAngel Silme

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:26 pm
Nienna watched him as he spoke, she knew he had spotted her eyes as he was watching her. A small smile formed across her face as she stepped away from the tree "So you have come to enjoy the beauty of the forest? My sisters and brothers thank you for that." lifting her hand a small raven lands on her finger, it doesn't make a single noise as she pets him.

Glancing back over at the bright fae she tilts her head to the side "I'm Nienna by the way. Sorry I didn't me to scare you, I just had to be sure you were not here to hurt anyone." Lifting her hand into the air the raven takes off flying back up into the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:42 pm
Cabel smiled, chuckling in relief at seeing another faery Pae...and such a pretty one at that! At least the forest itself wasn't talking to him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Nienna. My name is Cabel." He shifted position, drawing one knee up on the rock and casually wrapping his arms around it, staff still in hand. "And I wouldn't worry," he chuckled, "I'm not exactly the most threatening Pae around." Smirking, he glanced down at himself and laughed. Kane might have been another matter, but fortunately, he didn't think his brother was anywhere even remotely nearby.

Watching the raven disappear into the canopy above, he had to ask, "Can you always get them to do that? And you mentioned your brothers and sisters. There are more Pae like you here in the forest?" Cabel was fascinated by this fellow fae and wondered if there really were more like himself than he'd first believed.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Krista DarkAngel Silme

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:57 pm
Nienna smiles chuckling as she nods to him "Pleasure to meet you Cabel, and you never know. As they say, never judge a book by its cover. Oh so I have heard.." pausing she looks around at the forest befire smiling.

Walking toward him she tilts her head to the side causing her braided hair to fall over her shoulder "Yea animals always come to me. And my brothers and sisters are the trees, plants, and animals. I understand them all, and they understand me. I haven't met anyone in this forest like me up until now, so I wouldn't know..." pushing her bangs from her face she smiles down at him before looking around.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:38 pm
"Ah, I see," Cabel nodded, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice. Somewhere, there had to be other faery Paes like himself...right? He'd met Anila and Nienna now; that was encouraging at least.

He smiled back at Nienna, shaking off his momentary disappointment. "Wow, animals, trees, and plants? And they all talk to you? That's amazing! I suppose, you're never lonely that way." It sounded like a great way to live. He wondered what sort of things the animals and plants talked about. There were certainly times he would have welcomed such conversation.

"It's been a while since I've talked to another Pae, myself," he continued, glad to have someone to talk to. "I set out to meet new Pae and see new places and was rather surprised at how few others I've seen. I thought the island was pretty well populated." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Guess I just chose the wrong direction to wander. They must all be on the other side of the island."

Smiling warmly, he tilted his head as he looked back at Nienna. "So, err...you've never been out of the forest before?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Krista DarkAngel Silme

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:55 pm
Nienna giggles taking a seat on the grass, glancing up at Cabel she smiles "Yea I never get lonely, there my family why would I get lonely?" running her fingers through the grass she shakes her head before looking back at him "No I have never left my forest home. I figure this was where I belong and I just never reallt though about leaving it..." looking back up and him she pulls her knees up to her chest.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:17 am
Cabel smiled at her response. "Well, there's certainly nothing wrong with that! I wish I had a place that felt like that to me..." He laid his staff down on the ground and slid down to sit on the grass, leaning back against the rock and looking thoughtful. "I guess I started traveling to try and find that special place of my own...if I have one that is." He shrugged, shaking his head. "Maybe I'm just destined to be a wanderer, who knows?"  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Krista DarkAngel Silme

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:54 am
Nienna shook her head then smiles "Just like animals and plants, everyone has a purpose. So you have a purpose as to why your on this isle. You just haven't figured it out yet.." looking down at the staff she arches a brow "What that if you don't mind me asking?" she really didn't have a clue as to what it was as she never seen one before.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:15 am
Cabel looked down at the staff thoughtfully for a moment before answering. "To be honest, I don't have the faintest clue myself." He chuckled self-consiously, attempting to explain. "It just sort of appeared when I became an adult and I felt that for some reason, I should keep it with me." Having met no other fae than Anila and Nienna, Cabel wondered if having this staff made him unique...or just strange.

He glanced up at Nienna, a strange, sad look in his eyes. "Am I just weird? Or maybe it has something to do with that purpose I haven't found yet... What do you think?" Sure, he had a family that cared for him...but none of them were like him. They'd never exactly explained where he'd come from either, or why he couldn't remember anything before that day on the beach when he'd first glomped Kane. Was there something wrong with him afterall?

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Krista DarkAngel Silme

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:45 am
Nienna nods just looking at the staff "Hmm I'm gonna have to talk to my family and see if they know anything about that interesting object." looking up she frowns seeing the sadness in his eyes.

Shaking her head she moves to sit in front of him as she placed her hand on his cheek "Your not strange, don't ever believe that for a moment. Everyone just learns things at different times that all." it was taking all her will power not to pull him int her arms and hold him. She was too caring sometimes for her own good.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:26 am
Cabel blushed, but didn't pull away. He gulped nervously, silent for a moment. He didn't quite believe her when she said he wasn't strange...but it was still reassuring to hear. "I...I'm sorry. Thank you. I mean, I know that, but..." he couldn't help stammering, his mind running in nonsensical circles. He could hardly keep up with his own train of thought.

Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he reached up, taking her hand in his gently. "Thank you, Nienna. I think I needed to hear that from someone. Someone from outside my own family at least." He allowed a slight smile to creep onto his face, looking up to meet her gaze. The sadness was gone from his eyes, for now at least, replaced by a sense of gratefulness and calm.

Sighing softly, he reclined on the rock once more, gazing up into the forest canopy. "It really is beautiful here..." he mused, trying to change the subject. "Are there any special places here in the forest where you spend your time?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Krista DarkAngel Silme

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:54 am
Nienna smiles nodding her head alittlle as she gave his hand a gentle squeeze before she moves to sit back down next to him again "Your welcome. You should never doubt your, it what stops you from learning who you are.." pushing her hair from her face she looks back up at the stars though the canopy.

Looking back over at him she smirks then nods "The whole forest is beautiful, but there is one spot that is truely amazing. Its the fae clearing. To most there nothing special about it, but its a very peaceful place.."  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff