Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
[PRP] The escape Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:32 pm
Crimson eyes scanned the area with intense scrutiny. Kirjava was running away, she was sick and tired of this pride. It hurt her to leave Kiburi behind, but she had to do it for her son. Her son was the center of her life right now, being so young, and his safety came first. Mewing as softly as she can and letting the night cloak her, she beckoned her son. They were leaving, leaving this awful place behind.

Crouched low to the ground and hidden from view, Ravi has not laid eyes upon another lion other than his mother. He had heard awful stories about the red lions here, and he had no intentions of meeting one. He listened to his mother's call and crept out slowly, following the call. Once he was close enough, he darted underneath her legs and ran underneath his mother without a sound. It was times like these where he wasn't supposed to say anything but follow his mother. She knew what she was doing, he told himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:43 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:02 pm
Relief washed over Kirjava as her son was underneath her. Trying to keep him as hidden from view as possible, crimson eyes were searching, always searching in this hostile place. The air was cool and she could feel it through her fur. A feeling, a longing for her freedom drove her to find the edges of the desert, along with the help from Teleka, while he didn't know it right now. But the firekin, fool she thought bitterly, had given her enough of a boast of knowledge to remember her way back. Silently, the two had wandered farther and farther from the Firekin, sneaking away in the dark. Her ears flicked for any sounds, any that would indicate another lion's presence.

Underneath his mother, Ravi was confused and afraid. He didn't want to meet up with any of the red lions his mother talked about. His green mane flopped with each stride as his golden eyes saw nothing but darkness. How could his mother see where she was going, he wondered. Just as he was going to ask, "Ma--" Her back paw hitting him gently at her next stride quieted him. She wanted him silent and he closed his mouth as the question hung in his throat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:05 am

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:59 am
Her son needed to be quiet and in their dire need at the moment, no sounds could help but give them away. Kirjava continued on their journey through the desert, turning slightly here and there. Going over the crests of dunes and through the dips of the sands. She longed to feel the grass on her pads again and for her son to see the lands in which she grew up in. Crimson eyes gazed forward as the still air made the hackles on the back of her neck rise slightly. Someone was out and about, this could be bad for the two of them. She couldn't pick up the scent, just the feeling she felt, like a mother's intuition. But, she kept forward through the dunes and slowly but surely, picked up the scent. It smelled slightly familiar...but it couldn't be!

His greenish mane flopped to the right and then to the left with each stride through the desert. All Ravi has known was the golden sands and hot sun, that anything else seemed but a myth to him, even if his mother told stories about green grass and giant waterholes. Gazing forwards, his mother had always told him he was born during the sunrise and his eyes matched the color of the glorious sun. And that's where his name came from. And now, he could see the sky starting to change colors and he mewed ever so softly to his mother in warning.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:31 am

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:34 am
The mew caught her attention as she saw what her son was trying to tell her, the sun was starting to come up. Crimson eyes went wide as Aleu was nuzzling her. Smiling happily to see her friend once again, Kirjava flicked her tail back and forth. She was the last person to see in the dunes, but it seemed that luck was on her side today. Quietly, she whispered, "Aleu!"

Scared at the other lion's presence, Ravi pushed himself against his mother's back leg and wrapped his tail around it. He's never seen another lion before, for his mother had always hidden him from the others of the pride. Though, curiosity got the best of him as he crept slowly towards his mother's side to get a better look at the lion. Golden eyes looked at Aleu, who apparently his mother knew. He mewed softly to his mom, unsure of what to do now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:01 am

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:16 pm
With her friend here, Kirjava felt her spirits lift slightly. Perhaps luck was on their side afterall and they'd make it out of this place in one piece. A smile tugged at the corners of her muzzle as she replied softly, "This is no place to raise my son. I've watched the red pelts and their cubs play, they don't play like cubs...rather, they don't play at all but maul and fight each other." In a soft voice as she spoke, "Ravi deserves something much better than the desert. I wanted to show him the wild." Crimson eyes glazed slightly as she remembered running with the wind and the high stalks of grass.

Ravi's little body was pressed against Kirjava's leg as he didn't know what to do. How was he supposed to act when he's never been around any other lion except his mom, and occassionaly, Kiburi. In a tiny voice, he gave Aleu a greeting, "Hi!" If his mom knew this lion, then it must be alright to talk to her. Plus, she wasn't red like the lions his mother told him awful stories about.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:57 am

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:08 pm
Nodding her head slightly, Kirjava's crimson eyes lit up slightly as she smiled. "Yes, we are running away. I walked into the deserts willingly and I will leave the deserts as I please." Turning to her son, she bent her head down to nuzzle him gently. "Ravi this is Aleu, she and I grew up together." Shifting her attention back to Aleu, "This is my son, Ravi." Motioning to her son, she trotted off through the dunes with her son and Aleu. At her friend's words, she perked up a bit. "A home and mate? How wonderful! Tell me more!" She was curious as to who Aleu has taken a liking to and hoped that she'd get to meet him one day.

With his mother's reassuring nuzzle, Ravi relaxed slightly as he heard his mother introduce him to Aleu. "A new home?" That sounded strange and foreign to the cub as all he has ever known was the golden sands and hot sun beating down on him. As his mother and Aleu wandered off, he sped off after them, creeping underneath his mother to hide from everything as he was being taken away from the desert.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:14 pm
"Such a lovely name.. he is really stunning Kirjava."

*Softly her paws pressed against the ground, as she moved on- leading them to the Pride Lands. She knew the way well, she had come here even when she was a slave to the Firekin. That is where she ran into Tu and her mate. With a soft smile Aleu eyed at the cub and then to her friend and spoke.*

"He found me, and told me he could make he happy... I want to be happy so I think that I want to be with him. He wants me to live with him in his cave- and cubs-... a mate Kirjava! Someone to care for me... I am so happy. You have your lovely sun to love and now I have my own love to look after.*

*She looked over her shoulder slightly and moved a bit faster- slowly inching into mutual lands. Soon she would be away from all of her fears. Soon Kirjava would also be free.*

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:46 am
A smile appeared on her muzzle as Kirjava listened to Aleu, "Thank-you, Aleu. He'll be a fine lion when he grows up." Though, she would feel old when her son would be an adult, the way most adults felt. Following after Aleu, she would speak softly every now and then to her friend. "A mate? That's wonderful! Is Aleu going to exspect cubs any time soon?" She teased her friend lightly before giggling, "I'd like to see him and this place sometime, perhaps Ravi could have some friends to play with!"

Following underneath his mother and aside to Aleu, Ravi listened to them talk. He was quiet for he had nothing to say, and was a bit nervous being around lions other than his mother and Auntie Kib. Though, the idea of play appealed to him, as he never got to play in the desert.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:38 pm

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:16 am
Now she knew why the Pridelands sounded slightly familiar, that was her sister's home pride! Crimson eyes brighten at the idea of talking with Kib's mom to tell her about her daughter. Kirjava turned to Aleu and smiled, "That sounds like a plan to me. And, I was wondering...do you know of a Bahkti or a Mahiri? They live in the Pridelands and Kiburi wants me to give them a message from her." Following swiftly behind Aleu, freedom never felt so good or tasted so sweet!

They were getting closer! They were getting closer, Ravi kept on silently chanting to himself. Golden eyes were gazed forward as they widen slightly, was that green in the distance! He felt excited, "Mom! What's that!?"  
.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff