Helloween!
  Yes!
  No!
  I WANT OUT!!
View Results

Ethereal Cereal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If we're going to have a power metal guild, we HAVE to have a thread for Helloween, the very first power metal band in existance!! What album do you like best, what member, and what song? I like Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 1, Andi Deris, and Twilight of the Gods.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:50 am
i feel shamed now, for i've never listened to a whole lot of them. i've got three songs that i downloaded and i loved them, but i could never find a full album, so i just stopped bothering...

the three songs i have: Back Against the Wall, Liar, and Future World (Live)  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

Ethereal Cereal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:49 am
chaos.ultima.mage
i feel shamed now, for i've never listened to a whole lot of them. i've got three songs that i downloaded and i loved them, but i could never find a full album, so i just stopped bothering...

Don't feel bad. I only have one Helloween CD (Keeper of the Seven Keys, Part 1), and I didn't even buy it; someone gave it to me cuz it was too scratched up to be given back to the music store (the store i go to offers buy backs for people who don't want their old CDs, provided they are in good shape, and they are resold at lower prices for others who wanted them) sweatdrop (at least the CD works in my CD player, Sonys can play anything, i swear it!)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:37 am
I want out!  

Roger Waters

masterswordsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:14 am
Helloween! Hey, Dethfan, you should one of these pictures at the top, in the very first post:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Want Out, Save Us, Keeper of the Seven Keys, and I Can are really good songs in my opinion  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:47 am
i just got Keeper of the Seven Keys, I and II and i'm quite enjoying. i wouldn't put them above a few other bands i like, but it's fun to listen to  

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

magisk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:54 am
Most bands, when you listen to them for the first time, may take a while to grow on you or for the beauty to surface, but Helloween grabbed me right from the beginning! twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:52 pm
I likes Helloween! Andi Deris is sweet heart  

Iseult Shadowqueen

DeathMetalMercenary
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:59 pm
yeah Helloween! they're my favorite Power Metal band. n my favorite song from them is Keeper Of The Seven Keys  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:31 pm
I think it goes without saying

Helloween are a crucial and defining force in Power Metal.  

Stormbeard
Crew

Drayakir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:35 am
I like them, but I honestly loathe the name. As for my favorite album, I'm not sure (not really buying CDs), but my favorite song is definetely Hocus Pocus Focus. There's something about metal and yodeling together that's... pure awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:19 am
Drayakir
I like them, but I honestly loathe the name.

Why's that?  

Stormbeard
Crew

Durrypoo Ov Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:55 am
chaos.ultima.mage

I also happen to not be deeply know helloween, but I have heard a few of their songs on pandora and yahoo radio... I must say I love the few songs I have heard... the names I remember are walls of Jericho and Mr. Torture, I would play those for an entire day and enjoy them everytime they are played, also there's a few other songs whose names I can't remember.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:09 am
durrypoo
I also happen to not be deeply know helloween, but I have heard a few of their songs on pandora and yahoo radio... I must say I love the few songs I have heard... the names I remember are walls of Jericho and Mr. Torture, I would play those for an entire day and enjoy them everytime they are played, also there's a few other songs whose names I can't remember.

Mr. Torture is one of my favourite songs by them.

Not too long ago, I didn't have a job and debts were really getting me down, and Helloween would always bring me back up fighting.  

Stormbeard
Crew

Durrypoo Ov Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:18 am
Stormbeard
durrypoo

Mr. Torture is one of my favourite songs by them.

Not too long ago, I didn't have a job and debts were really getting me down, and Helloween would always bring me back up fighting.

Metal has that same power on me, getting me up even when things look totally messed up... could you reccommend me any album by helloween?  
The Power Metal Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff