What if 4Kids got Naruto? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heyboyletsdestiny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:45 pm
http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2004/05/special/03.php

This article explains what would've happened if 4Kids got Naruto.... It just wouldn't be the same.... T.T; WHY?! WHY WOULD THEY HAVE CHANGED SASUKE-KUN'S NAME TO SAMMY?! Oh yeah....... 4Kids think they have done a good job in "American-izing" anime..... LOOK AT WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO SHAMAN KING!!!! T.T; Poor poor poor Ren..... He sounds British now... Well, anyway.... Read the article and be amazed by what might have happened. Be glad it just didn't happen. Rather funny in a demented sort of way though...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:37 am
i'm glad they didn't do it, i'm bored of hearing Dan Green(Yugi, Atem, Li-pi-long, Silva and any others i have forgotten) over and over again! i just want to kill that company! to me the only anime that they did that was good was Poke'mon, but that's just me  

Running_Through_Monsoon09

xXHeartxAcheXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:25 pm
o_O I am so so glad that 4kids didn't get Naruto now. Lol, Lil' Dip.... rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:44 am
*dies from shocK*

SAMMY??WTF!!! scream

KATIE??? DWTF??? *means double wtf...LOL sweatdrop *

if they did that i would go to their studio with pitforks , tourches and angrey villagers and burn the damn place down!! muahaha!!

oh
i got to see viz media while i was in sanfrancisco!!! but i didnt go in...i wans riding a bus and was all like eek biggrin mrgreen scream scream ( going all crazy and stuff)

twas really cool...  

iT-ARAi

heyboyletsdestiny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:43 am
sango-chan16
*dies from shocK*

SAMMY??WTF!!! scream

KATIE??? DWTF??? *means double wtf...LOL sweatdrop *

if they did that i would go to their studio with pitforks , tourches and angrey villagers and burn the damn place down!! muahaha!!

oh
i got to see viz media while i was in sanfrancisco!!! but i didnt go in...i wans riding a bus and was all like eek biggrin mrgreen scream scream ( going all crazy and stuff)

twas really cool...

............................. I know.... Sammy....... Of all the names they could've picked........... Sammy........... I'M GLAD 4KIDS DIDN'T GET IT! SASUKE-KUN WOULDN'T BE THE SAME!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:53 pm
yeah..and there would be no blood or anything...PERIOD!! we are lucky that we at least have a little blood from viz..i think they should do a revising on a dvd..(hope fully the dvd has been altered, i heard it was uncut!)  

iT-ARAi

heyboyletsdestiny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:16 pm
sango-chan16
yeah..and there would be no blood or anything...PERIOD!! we are lucky that we at least have a little blood from viz..i think they should do a revising on a dvd..(hope fully the dvd has been altered, i heard it was uncut!)

There's going to be 2 DVD's. One in only English and the other with English and Japanese with subs.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:07 pm
Sammy... rofl That's just... So... Un-sasuke-like. If he existed, he'd go with us at 4Kids' and help burn the place down. 3nodding  

Cheerful Spirit

ILoveacn123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:12 pm
That would suck a** if they americanized naruto like that.

sammy... that's so dumb so not like sasuke.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:08 pm
OMFG! NO! NO F***ing way! Never! I won't accept that! I won't accept the fact that Kakashi's name is.... No! I won't say it! I wish that website would get a virus and die.

*Wishes for website to die*

*Waiting for website to die*  

Salty Mule

LOVELY EMI
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:07 am
gonk I am scared.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:59 pm
Wow. I am SO GALD that they didn't have it.  

Bai_Sango

^Mangekyo-Sharingan^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:20 am
I would be really pissed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:19 am
I would have had a fit......oh you would have never heard the end of my fits, I'd be trying to sue them for changing it.  

nightwing773

Uchiha_Clans_no1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:51 pm
4kids getting naruto and americanizing it? *shudders at the thought.... the americanized one thats already out is weird...imagining 4kids doin that instead is unbearable  
Cursed Avenger ~ A Pro-Uchiha Sasuke Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff