Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Goddess' Guild (18+, female sanctuary)

Back to Guilds

Reply Female Sanctuary
What won't your boyfriend let you do? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadedLily

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:39 pm
Before this boyfriend, I had guys who loved to hear me sing ... reveled in it. They'd let me sing in the car, in the house, where ever to my heart's content. My current boyfriend hates it when I sing. No more singing in the car, no more belting out notes in the house ... it annoys him.

What thing does your boyfriend not like for you to do that you miss doing?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:05 pm
Er... I'd sing anyway... if he can't appreciate that you want to sing and that doing so makes you happy then how much can he really care? Sorry, I'm too blunt sometimes, but my man either loves me for who I am and that includes things like that (with the exception of if I did something that hurt him or was extremely messy or something) or I wouldn't be with him. neutral  

Gemstone

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Malkut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:36 pm
Mine's not terribly happy with me if I smoke...but as that's normally a clove cigarette once every few months, if I can bum one off someone else, it's not really a problem.

I've had guys in the past who had FAR longer lists than that.

I'm just REALLY lucky this time! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:10 pm
Malkut
Mine's not terribly happy with me if I smoke...but as that's normally a clove cigarette once every few months, if I can bum one off someone else, it's not really a problem.

I've had guys in the past who had FAR longer lists than that.

I'm just REALLY lucky this time! heart heart

Not wanting you to smoke is more then reasonable xd  

Gemstone

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Katherdante

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:18 pm
Ok this is sort of gross and silly...

But he gets annoyed when I watch him pee. xd

He lets me do it though... because he loves me and embraces my weirdness.

He will let me sing in the car, just not opera type singing, because it can hurt his ears. (I can hit reaaaally high notes)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:39 pm
My boyfriend despises me when I'm depressed... well, at least it feels like it. He just ignores me cause "He doesn't know what to do"... Even though I've told him just comforting helps.  

Lynera

KamikazeFinn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:45 pm
my boyfriend told me I can't sing. and he said he can't either. we both belt out in the car together though (or we have our solo songs).
um.. he doesn't really restrict me. he doesn't like me to drive recklessly, which um.. yeah. I'm not the best of drivers.
he likes for me to go to sleep on time, he hates to see me dragging through the day.
he doesn't like me to wait to go to the bathroom, he's worried I'll stress my bladder or something.
he doesn't like me to get in trouble with my parents because they're not too fond of him.
the things he doesn't really want me to do aren't that bad. they're things I need to keep in check sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:01 am
KamikazeFinn
my boyfriend told me I can't sing. and he said he can't either. we both belt out in the car together though (or we have our solo songs).

Us too. smile
And him restricting me from smoking is definatly not a bad thing at all.  

Malkut

Miko Shinwa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:31 am
my boyfriend wont let me get near sharp objects... After I took a broken sword and not realizing it was broken started to swing it around, and the blade came off and got stuck in the wall right next to his head sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:11 pm
Miko Shinwa
my boyfriend wont let me get near sharp objects... After I took a broken sword and not realizing it was broken started to swing it around, and the blade came off and got stuck in the wall right next to his head sweatdrop

Gah! That must have been scary.  

Malkut

Deltethnia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:47 pm
Mines doesn't like it when I'm sad or crying.. even if it's happy crying... He's SUCH a sweety. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:21 pm
Mine gets kinda testy when I talk to other males, especially ones near my age. He's been cheated on pretty seriously before so it's kinda understandable. It gets irksome sometimes because it's a hint that he doesn't trust me and trust is big to me but I understand it and am trying to accomodate to an extent. I don't go do hangouts with just me and another male friend but I'll chit chat every once in a while. I'd be jittery if he went to hang out with a female friend by themselves too so I accept it.

Umm....he's a bit of a neat freak so he doesn't like it when my room gets messy, even when he knows it's only that way because I'm always in such a rush during the week that I can only do an overall clean up at the end of the week. I know there's something else but I can't think of it. He's just recently started letting me help pay for dinner and stuff so that's good. I'll think of that last thing later when it comes to mind.  

Honest Sarcasm

Annoya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:33 pm
blaugh I can name a bunch of things he doesn't like or complains about but I don't think there's anything in particular that I've forbidden to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:18 pm
Mine really doesnt care about me... So he doesnt care what I do... Except he doesnt like any of my male friends... and doesnt like it when I have to go, or dont wanna have sex...  

TeDiOuS hElLiOn

Nykka

Toxic Wife

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:31 pm
My husband hates it when I dis myself.  
Female Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items