PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:33 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

SCDream
Crew

Diazu

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:48 pm
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:47 pm
He swung and struck, defending himself by the barest of margins. Shadow after shadow flew back into a cloud of dark matter only to be replaced by another.

DAMMIT!

He knew when to admit defeat. If there was anything he'd learned by now, it was when to fight and when to stop.

...as well as not to ever give in completely to the darkness ever again, but that's beside the point.

He leaped, twisting over the ring of Heartless that had surrounded him.

"If any harm befalls them," he gestured vaguely at Kairi, Roxas, even Yuffie, "You'll pay for it, and pay dearly." He glanced at the others in the room, Xigbar, Zexion, Saix, Marluxia, Namine... all of them- all with varying degrees of horror on their faces as they stared at the Neoshadows. Then Larxene and Axel, engaged and seemingly losing. Part of him wanted to help, but part of him remembered that chances were real good both of them wanted him dead. Oh well, sucks to be them then!

He looked through the doorway into the murky depth beyond. Perhaps he would die now, who knew, but maybe there was a chance. Murky light was usually not a good thing but this time... he didn't have much of a choice.

He didn't like it.

Slicing behind him with Way to the Dawn he eliminated a Neoshadow trying to sneak up on him and gave Kairi a final glance.

I'm sorry.

He ran through the open third door.  

actoratheart
Vice Captain

Skwinky
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:30 pm
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:48 pm
Xigbar took a step back, putting his dukes up. The arrival of Neoshadows did not bode well as he took a step backwards to the door. His hands fisted up tightly, as he listened to the words that the leader said. He really didn't want to follow their orders, they were too mysterious. And especially since they were now ATTACKING AXEL (the bug didn't matter, Xigbar could vaguely remember that she got on his nerves) those people were officially declared lame and not cool.

"Dudes. I don't want a brawl..." He said, as he glanced back and forth. A Neoshadow lurched forward at him. He couldn't defend himself, the thing went right past his fists and scratched at his chest. He yelled angrily and in pain and unwittingly stumbled backwards to sit on the threshold of the door. He kicked off the shadow as best he could. His mind flashed again in his fear as he felt something thump in his chest in fear.

But Nobodies didn't have hearts. Right?

"... I'm goin, I'm goin, damnit!" Xigbar swore as he looked at the two left that he was going with. Riku had dashed in a few moments earlier.

"Hey. To the Organization members... Uhm... Dudes... I may not remember you... But sorry if I did something to make ya pissed off at me. Dude, I... I'm sorry, dudes. " He said, as he slightly saluted them with a smile. He stood up and stumbled backwards into the third door with a nervous laugh.

"Dude. I have no clue where I'm going... I hope there's a beach."  

BasslineRaver

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:01 pm
OhmyGod. There were heartless. EVERYWHERE. Demyx's eyes widened, pupils dilating with the sudden intake of light. He was going to die. Or was he? If he just went through the door, like the brown cloaked man had ordered, the musician was sure to live...

..Right?

He didn't want to find out otherwise. Instead, Demyx merely swallowed, walking nervously to his assigned door and peering in. Swirling darkness greeted his eye as far as he could see. Did he have to go in?

Yes, he did indeed. And he would be traveling with Bug woman extraordinaire. Oh yeah, there was Kairi and Namine too. At least that was cool. They were nice. Well--- he knew Namine was. But from the looks of it, Kairi was too.

Speaking of which, she looked terribly distraught that Riku was going through a different door. Demyx watched pathetically as Saix, Roxas, Riku, and Xigbar went through their doors. He'd have to be strong for Kairi and Namine. Definitely. The young blonde drew himself up, took a calming breath of air, and stepped through the door.

All went to black.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:18 pm

Sapsan

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:44 pm
"Serves you right!"

Yuffie had just sent her shuriken spiraling around the room like a boomerang, taking out scores of Neoshadows in a single swipe. However, the situation quickly seemed hopeless when twenty more Neoshadows appeared to replace every one before the deadly pinwheel returned to her. "Not good." She watched as the others, resigned to their fate, ran into their assigned doors and the unknown beyond.

Instead of following, she just stood there, watching the literal incarnations of darkness and evil swarm around the foyer of the mansion. In her mind's eye, she watched a similar event play out, this time in a large stone builidng. She saw black slime spread over the floor, transfiguring into Shadow Heartless, and taking the hearts of all those in it's way. After a few blood-curdling moments, the only person alive in the room was an eight-year old girl, backed up to the door as her older self was now.

This is just like ten years ago.....

Then, her flashback progressed to later scenes. Yuffie saw a brown-haired teenage boy save the little girl at just the right time. She saw a pretty brunette girl treating the younger child like a sister....and a blond, spiky-haired boy doing the same.

This practically is ten years ago....I'm going to be sent into the unknown, with three people I don't even know....With my fate unclear She turned to the door, the real door in the mansion, and took a deep breath. Well, look what ten years ago brought...maybe history will repeat itself....

"Let's do this!!!" The ninja dashed the few remaining feet towards the door and took a big flying leap into the unknown.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:41 pm
Kairi stood and watched as several people exited....including Riku and Yuffie. Riku turned to look at her, she could read his expression completely...he was apoligizing for what he was doing.

Riku...?

I thought you said we wouldn't be seperated anymore!

She was alone again.....alone like last time.

No Sora, No Riku.

Demyx has already went through the door she was to go through.....he seemed harmless, bet the guy couldn't even harm a fly, but her real concern was Larxene. She seemed....violent. Very violent. She had given Riku many deathglares when he went on his powertrip, she looked ready to stab him....repeativly. Namine just stood there, looking a bit confused.

Well.....maybe that door will lead me to Sora!

It was a rushed thought, the neoshadows were gaining on her...no time to think things out.

Kairi turned on her heel and ran through the door.

......Apprently she learned nothing about entering strange portals.  

Trae prodigy

xWhisperingxDismayx

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:23 pm
One. Two. Three. Four. Axel took out the twisting black things from before, each swing taking out one or two heartless at a time.

We're over-loaded here. We definatly ain't gonna win this. Axel thought as Riku ran towards his assigned door. No matter how he looked at it, the red-head hated everything about the situation. He was being forced to do something humiliating, and that wasd ruin his honor.

And there went ninja girl. He was about to leave, as Larxene left. Axel tossed the metal bat candlestick through the nearest string of heartless, and sprinted towards his door.

"See ya! I might decide to stop Sora next time he attempts murder!" Axel waved with a grin, as he ran into Oblivion. The darkness over-welmed him, and he wished now more than ever for a something to burn and a match.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:31 pm
Marluxia watched as each of them ran through their appointed doors. He turned and watched as Demyx and Larxene pass through the doors, just as another mass of Neoshadows appeared. Tense, he knew from what he saw that he would not be able to beat these people or the large amounts of Heartless with his scythe. His eyes widened in horror as he saw one approaching, and knew there was no time for a fight. It was now a possibility of memories and answers, or a death by being consumed by darkness. There was no contest on that.

Marluxia faced the door that wreaked of unknown and darkness. There was not a single clue or outline or anything that told of what may be on the other side of the door. A flash of fear went through him like ice, and the mere thought of going through the door made him want to turn back. But, he knew that if he didn't go in, there was little chance of survival, if any. So the solution to the dilemma?

He quickly walked into the vast shadows of the unknown door, hoping for answers.  

ll EmoShane ll
Captain

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:58 pm
Ienzo watched the scene go from bad to worse in a matter of seconds. The cloaked figure really got his point across, didn't he? The young man started to panic, turning his head left and right, looking for something to fight with. Nothing, nothing but a swirling abyss and creeping Neoshadows. He felt his heart pounding against his chest as a Neoshadow took a swipe at him, claws pointed and deadly.

Adrenaline kicked in as he backed up just in time, evading the claws that could certainly bring his short life to an end. No, he couldn't die here, it was too soon. Blue eyes momentarily flicked to the fighters, it looked hopeless. Already, they had stopped and ran through their respective doors.

He was alone.

Fear washed over him as his eyes darted around, searching. The Neoshadows had advanced on him. He was trapped. One took a swipe, it's aim hitting the destined area, right across his chest. Crimson blossomed across his shirt, staining it forever.

He was going to die. Unless he went through that Godforsaken door. The blue-grey haired man turned, panicked, a hand over the scratches like it would somehow stop the blood. Delicate brows furrowed as he turned his head to look back.

"W-Who are you?"

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:22 pm

SCDream
Crew

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items