Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:19 am
User Image
!CAUTION! This RPG contains MAJOR spoilers for Kingdom Hearts II!
Do not even both reading on until you finish the game! You have been warned.

...It's really weird. I reconize places I've never been to and I know things that I have never seen... but oddly enough and more than anything... I feel whole...

Something odd has been a happening lately. People who should have never existed, have been eliminated... have returned. These people are the Nobodies. They are powerful beings that are created one a person with a strong heart loses their heart. But something is different about the Nobodies this time... they have found what they sought... they have gain what they lost: their hearts. But they are not the same people whey were before they became Nobodies as the Organization XIII planned. They are their own existance and their own being.

But gaining such a precious thing had a great and unknown cost that could not be avoided.

Their memories.

The Nobodies cannot recall anything of their past life. Everything seems to be deja vu. Things are familiar but their memory says otherwise. When Xemnas became one with Kingdom Hearts, an odd connection took place. It was this connection that was the key to the revival of the Organization XIII and few others. And it was Maleficent who tampered with this connection in her lust for power.

Kingdom Hearts released these beings back into the worlds. But what they do is unknown.

A new story will be written.

Summary
"A Heart Reborn" revolves around the aftermath of "Kingdom Hearts II". Essentially, it's the equivalent of what Chain of Memories was to Kingdom Hearts I. Maleficent has been tampering around with her magic, looking into the prospect of the ill-fated "Nobodies". Unfortunately, her tampering goes a little too far when Heartless and Nobodies combine to recreate those who had been looking to be fulfilled: Organization XIII. They awaken in Twilight Town, where KHII all started.

However, whether they decide to stay there is a different story.

THIS THREAD CAN BE CHANGED BY MODS ONLY.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:07 pm
Chapter One: Rebirth

Our story begins in the calm community known as Twilight Town. Soon after Kingdom Hearts released their hearts, the reborn Organization XIII members began to appear. Not one of them could remember one another but the more they explored and learned, the more they remembered.

But times of peace are never destined to last.

Soon, the Heartless attacked. Chaos broke into Twilight Town and forced not only the Organization XIII to find shelter but many others from Radiant Garden and Destiny Islands. Their search led them to the old Mansion just outside of the town.

There the Organization began to slowly regroup and regain their memories but this was not good news to all. Yuffie of Radiant Garden and Riku and Kairi of Destiny Islands had all come to Twilight Town in search for the ever elusive Sora only to find their once-enemies before them for a second time. There was an excess amount of conversing and arguing when an unexpected interruption occurred.

In the center of the mansion, three people emerged from portals of darkness, all clad in long brown cloaks and faces hidden beneath the shadows of their hoods. Instantaneous with their arrival, three large, extravagant doors appeared in the corners of the room. One of the three men took a place at the room’s entrance, cutting off any escape while the leader of the group, and the shortest, pulled a large, decorative scroll from within the confines of his cloak. From this scroll he read off the names of everyone in the room and ordered them each to a door.

The leader was pummeled with many questions of “Who are you?” and “Why should we listen to you?” only to state that should they not go through the doors, he would kill each and everyone one of them. With this stated, a shadow fell over the room and Neoshadows rose from the darkness.

Thoroughly convinced, most of the room’s occupants left through their designated rooms. Few people, however, decided to fight back against these cloaked instigators and the Heartless only to be physically thrown through the doors by the cloaked figure that once guarded the room until only Zexion, who believed his name to be Ienzo, was left in the room.

The leader of the room, despite his diminutive stature, took Ienzo by the collar and lifted him far above the ground stating how ashamed he was of the reborn-Nobody. When asked who he was, the leader slipped the hood from his head and revealed himself as he stated, “I am your extreme.”

Immediately, the man tossed Ienzo through his own door, leaving the three mysterious people alone in Twilight Town.  

Skwinky
Vice Captain

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces