Submit

Is this demonic?
  yes
  no
View Results

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:45 am
When I had a evil spirit in my house.
I wasnt sure if it was god testing me or something real it turns it was real after my grandmother told me.

Now I can see ghosts and demons((Which demons i choose not want to see)).
And some times i wake up speacking a lan. i dont know.

Is this demonic or wrong??  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:17 pm
Hmmm...I've kind of...banished evil spirits from my house. This could be the work of Satan, but I don't think so. As far as seeing spirits and demons, I think it's a gift. Someday, you might have to protect someone you care about. Protect them from something they can't see. Try talking to your pastor and some family members. Be sure to tell them about it.  

Darem

Monergism

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:13 pm
LRD_nick
When I had a evil spirit in my house.
I wasnt sure if it was god testing me or something real it turns it was real after my grandmother told me.

Now I can see ghosts and demons((Which demons i choose not want to see)).
And some times i wake up speacking a lan. i dont know.

Is this demonic or wrong??

What do you mean by "a lan"?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:40 pm
language  

Darem

Angel_Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:26 pm
I think that God has given you a gift; you may not want it, but I think it would be in your best interest to use it to His glory. If you're a born-again Christian, then it's not possible to be posessed, but you can be oppressed.
Look in 1 Corinthians 12 for more information regarding the gifts of the Holy Spirit. If you have any more questions, concerns, etc. please PM me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:39 pm
But yeah,I take it as a gift and I have been practicing and i dont go to church there isnt one close anoth to me.
I want to i read the bible,and all but yeah,i agree with the gift.
And i have to marks from a demon and my grand mother and my mom blessed the house.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Monergism

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:15 pm
The events are questionable so, I'm going to ask you few questions. Hope you dont mind answering them.

1) You accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?
2) Do you believe in the Trinity?
3) When speaking in another language can you interpretate it (another words, can you understand what your saying)?
4) Have you tried to cast out demons in the name of Jesus?
5) Do these demons have an appearance?
6) How often do you see them?
7) Do they saying anything?

These questions will help me figure out your scenario.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:50 am
) You accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?yes
2) Do you believe in the Trinity?sorry forgot wat it is
3) When speaking in another language can you interpretate it (another words, can you understand what your saying)?no,but when i speak it it seems to understand but i have been trying to decode it
4) Have you tried to cast out demons in the name of Jesus?yes,=
5) Do these demons have an appearance?yes of course
6) How often do you see them?pretty oftem=n
7) Do they saying anything?
Thats only how i speak or when i speack sometimes i can do it on my own and thats when I am trying to decode it  

dirtdevilgrunt13

iamjennsta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:17 pm
God has given you a gift to see what many cannot.
You may be speaking in a language such as tongue OR maybe a demonic one, but in your heart, you have to know you want them to go away in the NAME OF CHRIST. The cross weakens them. When you pray, it weakens them.

However, this can be dangerous when you are fighting with demons because your heart is wide open and you may become possessed if you let it get to you. I suggest you pray and meditate upon this, and tell the demons to get out in the name of Jesus. Be thankful for your gift.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:22 pm
iamjennsta
You may be speaking in a language such as tongue OR maybe a demonic one, but in your heart, you have to know you want them to go away in the NAME OF CHRIST. The cross weakens them. When you pray, it weakens them.

However, this can be dangerous when you are fighting with demons because your heart is wide open and you may become possessed if you let it get to you. I suggest you pray and meditate upon this, and tell the demons to get out in the name of Jesus. Be thankful for your gift.
I do thank you for the advice.
I will try  

dirtdevilgrunt13

phantom912

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:25 pm
iamjennsta

personally, i think it isnt a gift. why would god let us talk to demons? wouldnt god want to keep us AWAY from demons.
to tell you the truth, i would try not to talk to these demons. by simply talking to these demons, you have a huge risk of bcoming possessed..
also, i would recommend(if you havent already) exorcise the house. or when you see these demons, just simply say, "i command you to leave in the name of Christ!" and if they really are demons, then they should leave. demons and satan fear God, so there is great power in the name of Jesus.
personally, i think that God does have a reason for everything. for this, i would think he might want to use this to strengthen your relationship with God.
also, i recommend wearing a crucifix.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:48 pm
italianboy91
iamjennsta

personally, i think it isnt a gift. why would god let us talk to demons? wouldnt god want to keep us AWAY from demons.
to tell you the truth, i would try not to talk to these demons. by simply talking to these demons, you have a huge risk of bcoming possessed..
also, i would recommend(if you havent already) exorcise the house. or when you see these demons, just simply say, "i command you to leave in the name of Christ!" and if they really are demons, then they should leave. demons and satan fear God, so there is great power in the name of Jesus.
personally, i think that God does have a reason for everything. for this, i would think he might want to use this to strengthen your relationship with God.
also, i recommend wearing a crucifix.
Listen brother,I have learned so much about the the to worlds heaven and hell.
I think it is and dont wear one bcause i put holy water on my forhead and made the cross...
But Most of us think it is.
So yeah.
Anyone else??  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Monergism

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:42 pm
The nature of your abilities are questionable but I'm not sure what to think of it. So, I'll give you the basics what to do and what not to do.

1) Demons are deceivers and liars. I suggest not follow or listen to what they say.
2) When speaking another language (tongues), if it is truly a gift then there must be an interpreter/interpretation. Decoding is no good and its something I would void.
3) Keep casting out demons in the name of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior.
4) Get a Bible. You can get a free Bible through the mail at this site (http://bibles4free.com)
You can also read the Bible online (http://www.biblegateway.com)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Baptist Holman
The nature of your abilities are questionable but I'm not sure what to think of it. So, I'll give you the basics what to do and what not to do.

1) Demons are deceivers and liars. I suggest not follow or listen to what they say.
2) When speaking another language (tongues), if it is truly a gift then there must be an interpreter/interpretation. Decoding is no good and its something I would void.
3) Keep casting out demons in the name of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior.
4) Get a Bible. You can get a free Bible through the mail at this site (http://bibles4free.com)
You can also read the Bible online (http://www.biblegateway.com)
thank you  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Angel_Nyx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:32 pm
LRD_nick
But yeah,I take it as a gift and I have been practicing and i dont go to church there isnt one close anoth to me.
I want to i read the bible,and all but yeah,i agree with the gift.
And i have to marks from a demon and my grand mother and my mom blessed the house.

There are two really effective ways to get rid of demons: prayer and worship. Demons tremble at the name of Jesus, calling on him and casting them out with His power, and not your own or by any other human means, is really the only way that I've seen thus far that actually works. Worship, I've found, generally annoys demons and may cause them to leave temporarily. But either way, you have to completely put your faith and trust ino the Lord and pretty much surrender to His presence and Holy Spirit completely. You said that you want to read the Bible, implying that you don't do it very often or that you don't have one. I would suggest reading it every day for guidence so that your faith will be strengthened. I'll be praying for your protection, God bless.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff