Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 pm
Natsube

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Sunniva to Dark Fire Angel to do with her as she likes.

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:44 pm
Natsube
User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Llyr to Samuality to do with him as she likes.

Most certainly agreed. Thank you so much Natsu! <33  

Samuality

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 pm
Natsube

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to ??? to Buffy the Bloody to do with her as she pleases and hopefully name her too oops.

I agree<33  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:34 pm
Natsube
User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Padmavati to Kyribird to do with her as she likes.

Agreed <333 Thank you!  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:54 pm
Natsube
User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Shivali to Saiiyuki to do with her as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give all rights to Shreya to Saiiyuki to do with her as she likes.

OK I THINK THATS ALL SETTLED.

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:14 pm
I am posting to dissolve the co-ownership agreement between myself and [T]rails of [D]eath for Mahavir. She will have not been online for a year in April, and as the Soquili in question was a custom purchased solely by myself, I think it only right I take back full control.  

Sayuri_Nitta

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 pm
Natsube

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Nekhet to Mobster Goose; Zoo gave me full ownership like a year ago and I don't want to go search through 8000 pages to find it. BUT ITS THERE.

Agreed! <333

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:42 pm
Natsube
User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Babylon to Pukio to do with him as she likes.
*the coowner was Haren, who is an RL friend of mine that hasn't been on gaia for at LEAST a year and didn't want the horse anyway lol.

Agreeeeeee~eed. c:  

Pukio

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:04 pm
Natsube

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give all rights to Sapphire to Tirokio, breaking our coownership.
User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Chompy to Tirokio to do with him as she likes.

Agreed and Agreed. <3 Ilu Natsu!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:53 am
Natsube
User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Dathomir to Lanthiriel to do with him as she likes.

Agreed <3 Thank you, Natsu!

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:11 pm
Regarding the Soquili, Nova Galactica, Wyv and I have agreed that I can pick who he breeds with at any time (although it can be assumed that I've talked it over with her before I do anything silly for certain anyways <3).

Whereabouts of any baskets produced from a breeding will be discussed by the owners involved at the time of a breeding being secured. Yaddayaddayadda. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:23 pm
Skye Starrfyre
Regarding the Soquili, Nova Galactica, Wyv and I have agreed that I can pick who he breeds with at any time (although it can be assumed that I've talked it over with her before I do anything silly for certain anyways <3).

Whereabouts of any baskets produced from a breeding will be discussed by the owners involved at the time of a breeding being secured. Yaddayaddayadda. XD

Agreed. <3  

WyvernScale

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:39 pm
Natsube
User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Wisp to Slander. Rose also gave up her rights (she was just a sig pet for her) but ill get her to quote me later.

I agree, and since I own one of her siblings from the same breeding I will in turn will be giving Wisp over to Annchen to do with as she likes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 am
Slander
Natsube
User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Wisp to Slander. Rose also gave up her rights (she was just a sig pet for her) but ill get her to quote me later.

I agree, and since I own one of her siblings from the same breeding I will in turn will be giving Wisp over to Annchen to do with as she likes.

Agreed! Thank you smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:04 am
Co-owner agreement for Sciophobia
Between Syaoran-Puu and Kaisanti

**Never recieved a cert from Ende**
Born Halloween 09
User Image

Sya's rights
*RP (IC and OOC)
*Signature
*Breeding rights

Kaisanti
*Signature
*OOC RP rights if she wants them

Familar
Both owners are allowed to buy a familar for Sciophobia, such familar will belong to BOTH owners.

Major decisions
Life mating, SW and other major decisions will be discussed by both owners.

Breeding:
Sya has breeding rights and does not need Kaisanti's permission to breed Sciophobia.
As discussed Sciophobia will use one of his breedings with one of Kaisanti's mares.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games