Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 pm
I won the Soquili Rockstar from the Soquili birthday event. Directly after this, I decided to co own this stallion with Pale Mist. I did not feel I could confidently RP him, so I gave her full RP rights. I also split the breeding equally. However, she soon became zealous with the breeding plots and I was happy for her that she had so many plots. Soon, I was only staking claim in baskets. I felt that this went against the rules of Soquili, and found my ownership to be highly superfluous. So, I am hereby relinquishing my rights to Pale Mist. She may take my name from the cert when is suitable for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:20 pm
Ziru Agreement
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I, Graphophobia, being of sound mind and body, am giving ALL RIGHTS of Ziru to one Caitlin Hellstorm. I have no part in Ziru other than co-owning him for sig rights/design rights, since he was a custom of mine. All RP, breeding, ect rights go to Caitlin.

Seres Agreement

I, Graphophobia, being of sound mind and body, am giving ALL RIGHTS of Seres to one Tahja Estes. I have no part in Seres other than co-owning her for sig rights/design rights, since she was a custom of mine. All RP, breeding, ect rights go to Tahja.

Raffaella Agreement

I, Graphophobia, being of sound mind and body, am giving ALL RIGHTS of Raffaella to one Samus X. I have no part in Raffaella other than co-owning her for sig rights. All RP, breeding, ect rights go to Samus.

Anabelle Agreement

I, Graphophobia, being of sound mind and body, am giving ALL RIGHTS of Anabelle to one Buffy the Bloody. I have no part in Anabelle other than co-owning her for sig rights. All RP, breeding, ect rights go to Buffy.

Charging Krogan

Liberal Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:23 pm
Graphophobia

Raffaella Agreement

I, Graphophobia, being of sound mind and body, am giving ALL RIGHTS of Raffaella to one Samus X. I have no part in Raffaella other than co-owning her for sig rights. All RP, breeding, ect rights go to Samus.
crying i agree  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm
Graphophobia
Ziru Agreement

I, Graphophobia, being of sound mind and body, am giving ALL RIGHTS of Ziru to one Caitlin Hellstorm. I have no part in Ziru other than co-owning him for sig rights/design rights, since he was a custom of mine. All RP, breeding, ect rights go to Caitlin.

Agreed! biggrin  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:29 pm
Anabelle Agreement

I, Graphophobia, being of sound mind and body, am giving ALL RIGHTS of Anabelle to one Buffy the Bloody. I have no part in Anabelle other than co-owning her for sig rights. All RP, breeding, ect rights go to Buffy.

I agree! Thanks Graph<3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:04 am
Sweenys_Revenge
I won the Soquili Rockstar from the Soquili birthday event. Directly after this, I decided to co own this stallion with Pale Mist. I did not feel I could confidently RP him, so I gave her full RP rights. I also split the breeding equally. However, she soon became zealous with the breeding plots and I was happy for her that she had so many plots. Soon, I was only staking claim in baskets. I felt that this went against the rules of Soquili, and found my ownership to be highly superfluous. So, I am hereby relinquishing my rights to Pale Mist. She may take my name from the cert when is suitable for her.

agreed. <3

Pale Mist

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:32 pm
Seres Agreement

I, Graphophobia, being of sound mind and body, am giving ALL RIGHTS of Seres to one Tahja Estes. I have no part in Seres other than co-owning her for sig rights/design rights, since she was a custom of mine. All RP, breeding, ect rights go to Tahja.

Agreed~ heart Thank you again, Graph!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

Co-ownership Agreement
w/ Kuro-Mizuki

This Soquili will be role-played by Kuro-Mizuki. She has full rights to role-play her as she sees fit. She also has full rights to breeding, though i would like her to at least tell me when doing so as I would like some say if baskets were to come into existence. She may also choose a lifemate for Gale, though I'd like if she talk it over with me first and we come to an agreement. As for signature rights, both of us have full right to show her in our signatures.

Ranger Myst

Timid Assailant

17,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 pm
Ranger Myst
User Image

Co-ownership Agreement
w/ Kuro-Mizuki

This Soquili will be role-played by Kuro-Mizuki. She has full rights to role-play her as she sees fit. She also has full rights to breeding, though i would like her to at least tell me when doing so as I would like some say if baskets were to come into existence. She may also choose a lifemate for Gale, though I'd like if she talk it over with me first and we come to an agreement. As for signature rights, both of us have full right to show her in our signatures.

Agreed! <3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:37 pm
Lonewolf_Eyes
Co-Ownership Agreement Between Lonewolf_Eyes and Theflyingkitty

Carlisle

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although TFK may OOC RP in the thread, and IC RP with Lonewolf's permission.
-- TFK will recieve her choice of basket from Carlisle's second breeding, all to herself and to do with as she see's fit.
-- Breeding and other important decisions are subject to TFK's approval. Should TFK not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from TFK, or should TFK not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'

Thought for SURE I had done this one, but agreed.  

theflyingkitty

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:49 am
User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Padmavati to Kyribird to do with her as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Llyr to Samuality to do with him as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Riu to The Angel Yuna to do with her as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Sunniva to Dark Fire Angel to do with her as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Einar to Baneful to do with him as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Shiu to LadyNozomi to do with her as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up my part of the co-ownership to Bloody Anubis. Her and King Inversitle have already discussed this.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Wisp to Slander. Rose also gave up her rights (she was just a sig pet for her) but ill get her to quote me later.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Medea to Marshmallowpanda to do with her as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Babylon to Pukio to do with him as she likes.
*the coowner was Haren, who is an RL friend of mine that hasn't been on gaia for at LEAST a year and didn't want the horse anyway lol.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Dathomir to Lanthiriel to do with him as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to ??? to Buffy the Bloody to do with her as she pleases and hopefully name her too oops.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Shivali to Saiiyuki to do with her as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give all rights to Princess Sonora to Ameh, breaking our coownership.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give all rights to Sapphire to Tirokio, breaking our coownership.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give all rights to Shreya to Saiiyuki to do with her as she likes.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Nekhet to Mobster Goose; Zoo gave me full ownership like a year ago and I don't want to go search through 8000 pages to find it. BUT ITS THERE.

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Chompy to Tirokio to do with him as she likes.

OK I THINK THATS ALL SETTLED.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:52 am
Natsube

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Riu to The Angel Yuna to do with her as she likes.

Agreed! <3  

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 am
Natsube

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Einar to Baneful to do with him as she likes.

Agreed! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 am
Natsube

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Medea to Marshmallowpanda to do with her as she likes.

Agreed <3

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

LadyNozomi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 pm
Natsube

User Image
I, Natsube, hereby give up all rights to Shiu to LadyNozomi to do with her as she likes.

Agreed <333

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games