Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InfinitiesOfSoules

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:38 pm
I, InfinitiesofSoules, am co-owning Forrest with Twizted_Soul.

* RP rights are fully hers. Mate will be decided on jointly.
* Breeding rights are fully mine.
- If the first breeding results in three baskets, I request full ownership of one of the baskets, and one to go to Twiz. If it results in two, full ownership of one will go to me.
- If the second breeding results in three baskets, I request full ownership of one of the baskets, and one to go to Twiz. If it results in two, one will be co-owned by Twiz and myself.
- If the third breeding results in three baskets, I request full ownership of one of the baskets, and one to go to Twiz. If it results in two, the ownership of one will go to someone Twiz and I will choose jointly, be they a newcomer, or one of us individually or co-owned.
- If it is a bribe breeding, all eligible baskets go to me to deal with as is seen fit. This over-rules all breeding agreements previously written.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:39 pm
I agree to the stipulations outlined by Infinities  

TWizTed_SoUl

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:29 am
updated  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:20 pm
I, TWizTed_SoUl, am co-owning Dotty Paws with ChaoticShardsofSanity.

~RP rights are hers.
~Mate will be decided jointly.
~Breeding rights are shared.
_In all breedings, if there are three baskets, one will go to Chaotic, one will be gifted to a friend, and I request full ownership of the third. If two baskets, one will go to Chaotic and one will be gifted to a friend.  

TWizTed_SoUl

ChaoticShardsOfSanity

1,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:30 pm
TWizTed_SoUl
I, TWizTed_SoUl, am co-owning Dotty Paws with ChaoticShardsofSanity.

~RP rights are hers.
~Mate will be decided jointly.
~Breeding rights are shared.
_In all breedings, if there are three baskets, one will go to Chaotic, one will be gifted to a friend, and I request full ownership of the third. If two baskets, one will go to Chaotic and one will be gifted to a friend.

*Falls over, dies and has a giggle fit.* I agree to it all! Twizted is great and wonderful annnd YES! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:14 pm
Apple-oosa Co-ownership Agreement

I, Spunky Dasher, am co-owning Apple-oosa with cyhorse.

She'll have the full rights to roleplay Apple-oosa, decide on his mate, personality, mannerisms and the whole plot/fun.

When Apple-oosa breeds, I would like first basket. In the event of a third basket, then it would go to cyhorse and of course, she can have full decisions over any future breeding baskets Apple-oosa may get. All I ask is one of the baskets from Apple-oosa's breeding for myself. But as long as cyhorse is active and wants to be a part of Apple's pet-life, he would pretty much belong to her.

Spunky Dasher

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:16 pm
Spunky Dasher
Apple-oosa Co-ownership Agreement

I, Spunky Dasher, am co-owning Apple-oosa with cyhorse.

She'll have the full rights to roleplay Apple-oosa, decide on his mate, personality, mannerisms and the whole plot/fun.

When Apple-oosa breeds, I would like first basket. In the event of a third basket, then it would go to cyhorse and of course, she can have full decisions over any future breeding baskets Apple-oosa may get. All I ask is one of the baskets from Apple-oosa's breeding for myself. But as long as cyhorse is active and wants to be a part of Apple's pet-life, he would pretty much belong to her.
I agree to this. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:50 pm
A'right, this is for the loverly lady known as Eydis. :3 heart

Eydis co-owner agreement planpackagething! :D

Me, the Bird, and Silent Spy are co-owning Eydis.

This is kinda weird, but - All roleplaying rights are for both of us! ;D Eydis has a split personality - sweetheart/badarse. I play the badbum, and double S (Silentest of Spies) plays the sugarpie. ;3 We cannot play the other's part in an RP when apart, but together - it's powerful, lemme tell ya. ;0;

Hope that makes sense. 8D;;

Uh.. moving on! Breeding rights are kinda complicated, too. If Eydis ever has a mate, both of us will decide on the lucky stud. :3

Minimized!

For breedings...
    First Breeding
    2 Baskets: You keep one basket. Second basket goes to father's owner.
    3 Baskets: You keep one basket. I keep one basket. Third basket goes to father's owner.
    Second Breeding
    2 Baskets: I keep one basket. Second basket goes to father's owner.
    3 Baskets: I keep one basket. You keep one basket. Third basket goes to father's owner.
    Third Breeding
    2 Baskets: You and I co-own one basket. Second basket goes to father's owner.
    3 Baskets: You keep one basket. I keep one basket. Third basket goes to father's owner.

Bird Draggon

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:52 pm
Bird Draggon
A'right, this is for the loverly lady known as Eydis. :3 heart

Eydis co-owner agreement planpackagething! :D

Me, the Bird, and Silent Spy are co-owning Eydis.

This is kinda weird, but - All roleplaying rights are for both of us! ;D Eydis has a split personality - sweetheart/badarse. I play the badbum, and double S (Silentest of Spies) plays the sugarpie. ;3 We cannot play the other's part in an RP when apart, but together - it's powerful, lemme tell ya. ;0;

Hope that makes sense. 8D;;

Uh.. moving on! Breeding rights are kinda complicated, too. If Eydis ever has a mate, both of us will decide on the lucky stud. :3

Minimized!

For breedings...
    First Breeding
    2 Baskets: You keep one basket. Second basket goes to father's owner.
    Second Breeding
    2 Baskets: I keep one basket. Second basket goes to father's owner.
    3 Baskets: I keep one basket. You keep one basket. Third basket goes to father's owner.
    Third Breeding
    2 Baskets: You and I co-own one basket. Second basket goes to father's owner.

I agree to these terms and conditions. heart *huggles Birdy* blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:51 pm
*facepalm* You means me and I means SS. XDD;;; Whoops!

*snugs back* heart  

Bird Draggon

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:19 pm
Hey I've got a question of Mialee, Sirenz, or whomever feels they have the appropriate answer. XD

Given the following situations...

Sit. A:

Mare A- is co-owned by two people with the agreement that if three basekts appear, the primary owner (usually the role player) gets one, and the secondary (usually the initial purchaser) gets one, and then the stallion's owner gets the third.

Stallion A- is also co-owned by two people with similiar breeding rights as the mare.

So you have four people claiming rights to three baskets? O_o?

Sit. B:

Mare B: Is not co-owned, but three baskets do occur from the breeding.

Stallion B: Is an uber auction baby co-owned by three people, two owners are secondary and the other is the primary role player. However their ownership agreement states that the primary will not recieve a basket from the first breeding, but the two secondary owners will if three baskets occur.

So the issue... three baskets, three people.. but that doesn't seem fair to the mare's owner, who appears to get jipped out of the right to see who the baskets go too. (what if he/she has a soquili-less friend they want to gift one too? =( )

And finally...

That is all assuming bad communication and loads of greed, which (I hope) doesn't seem to occur all that often in this shop.. but I'm curious to know what the official ruling would be in those situations, especially with the recent number of soquili with co-owners who claim breeding rights within the first breeding. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:22 pm
I, Mystica Hashi, give Mimiru_13 these rights in the co-owner ship of the soquili, Will Turner:

~RP Rights
~Thread Rights
~Signature Rights
~Breeding Rights
~Finding a Mate
~Foal Ownership Rights
~Choosing owner for Foal(s) Rights

And my rights for owning Will Turner Shall be:

~Signature Rights
~Breeding Rights
~Finding a Mate

Thanks much.  

Marquise Amaya Draconus

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:23 pm
Mystica Hashi
I, Mystica Hashi, give Mimiru_13 these rights in the co-owner ship of the soquili, Will Turner:

~RP Rights
~Thread Rights
~Signature Rights
~Breeding Rights
~Finding a Mate
~Foal Ownership Rights

And my rights for owning Will Turner Shall be:

~Signature Rights
~Breeding Rights
~Finding a Mate

Thanks much.

I agree to these terms and conditions completely with all of my heart. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:44 pm
Celeanor
Hey I've got a question of Mialee, Sirenz, or whomever feels they have the appropriate answer. XD

Given the following situations...

Sit. A:

Mare A- is co-owned by two people with the agreement that if three basekts appear, the primary owner (usually the role player) gets one, and the secondary (usually the initial purchaser) gets one, and then the stallion's owner gets the third.

Stallion A- is also co-owned by two people with similiar breeding rights as the mare.

So you have four people claiming rights to three baskets? O_o?

Sit. B:

Mare B: Is not co-owned, but three baskets do occur from the breeding.

Stallion B: Is an uber auction baby co-owned by three people, two owners are secondary and the other is the primary role player. However their ownership agreement states that the primary will not recieve a basket from the first breeding, but the two secondary owners will if three baskets occur.

So the issue... three baskets, three people.. but that doesn't seem fair to the mare's owner, who appears to get jipped out of the right to see who the baskets go too. (what if he/she has a soquili-less friend they want to gift one too? =( )

And finally...

That is all assuming bad communication and loads of greed, which (I hope) doesn't seem to occur all that often in this shop.. but I'm curious to know what the official ruling would be in those situations, especially with the recent number of soquili with co-owners who claim breeding rights within the first breeding. XD

wow what a doozy....ok well in Sit B...you, the mare's owner get a basket, no matter if they have 3 ppl or not. its not fair you;d not get one at all. you own a parent.

as for Sit A. I'd have to ask Sirenz...it seems to be very complicated. I'd personally say 1 basket to each set of parents and they work out ownerships from there and if there is a 3rd...well...I guess of the 2 that aren;t owning one...there'd habve to be some sorta coin toss or somethin..wow..Lemme run this one by her.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games