Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:00 pm
Manda
Co-ownership Agreement for Zakkusu

- Both owners may RP him
- Both owners have sig rights
- +Sephiros Immortal+ (currently using the name Farlest Morifaerion) has breeding rights --- Manda may post him in breeding raffles, but it must be agreed upon by Seph beforehand
- Any baskets' ownership are to be discussed between the two co-owners when/if the time comes

Agreed <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:23 pm
Panda Co-Ownership
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Soarin`
Roleplay Rights
Rights to two of the three breedings.
Right to choose partners for her breedings or lifemate the pet permanently.

Meeki
Sig Rights
Rights to one of the three breedings. If Panda is mated or in a relationship, I will respect it and keep the pair together.

Baskets: The breeding rights will generally fall first for Soarin, second for me and final breeding for Soarin. However, this is subject to change based on the situation. Rights will be confirmed before the pet is entered into the raffle and will be respected throughout. <3  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:28 pm
Necro Co-Ownership
0-Ookami Kokoro-0
Roleplay Rights

Meeki
Sig Rights
Rights to one of the three breedings.

Note: The only requirement for Necro is that she be kept to Kalona partners as that's part of her belief. Other than that, Ookami has full rights to her personality, partner choices and anything else. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:31 pm
Meeki
Necro Co-Ownership
0-Ookami Kokoro-0
Roleplay Rights

Meeki
Sig Rights
Rights to one of the three breedings.

Note: The only requirement for Necro is that she be kept to Kalona partners as that's part of her belief. Other than that, Ookami has full rights to her personality, partner choices and anything else. <3

Agreed <:  

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:18 pm
Co-ownership for Vezian between Nuclearity and Bella Dea
User Image
Nuclearity
• IC RP/Plotting
• OOC RP
• Teepee Stat Rolling Rights
• Teepee Stat Display Rights
• Teepee Profile
• Rights to 2 of the 3 breedings
• Life-changing Decisions [i.e- lifemating]
• Sig Rights
Bella Dea
• OOC RP
• Rights to 1 of the 3 breedings.
• Sig Rights

Other Rights
• If there happen to be three baskets resulting from one of Nuc's breedings, she may consult with the mate's owner about the possibility of the third basket going to Bella Dea.
• This co-ownership is null and all rights return to Nuclearity if Bella Dea does not visit the Soquili shop for six months without given reason.
• Bella Dea may claim this Soquili and all accompanying rights if Nuclearity disappears from the shop for a year without given reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:15 pm
Meeki
Panda Co-Ownership
Soarin`
Roleplay Rights

Meeki
Sig Rights
Rights to one of the three breedings. If Panda is mated or in a relationship, I will respect it and keep the pair together.

Baskets: The breeding rights will generally fall first for Soarin, second for me and final breeding for Soarin. However, this is subject to change based on the situation. Rights will be confirmed before the pet is entered into the raffle and will be respected throughout. <3

Agreed <3  

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Nuclearity
Co-ownership for Vezian between Nuclearity and Bella Dea
User Image
Nuclearity
• IC RP/Plotting
• OOC RP
• Teepee Stat Rolling Rights
• Teepee Profile
• Rights to 2 of the 3 breedings
• Life-changing Decisions [i.e- lifemating]
• Sig Rights
Bella Dea
• OOC RP
• Rights to 1 of the 3 breedings.
• Sig Rights

Other Rights
• If there happen to be three baskets resulting from one of Nuc's breedings, she may consult with the mate's owner about the possibility of the third basket going to Bella Dea.
• This co-ownership is null and all rights return to Nuclearity if Bella Dea does not visit the Soquili shop for six months without given reason.
• Bella Dea may claim this Soquili and all accompanying rights if Nuclearity disappears from the shop for a year without given reason.

I Agree heart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:11 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for S. reginae

User Image

Primary Owner: Sir Ichigo
Secondary Owner: Kaged

Sir Ichigo has rights to...
-Signature and display
-1st and 3rd breedings*
-Approval of character and plots

Kaged has rights to...
-RP and Plots (with approval)
-2nd Breeding*
-Signature and display

The following must be agreed to by both owners:
-Lifemating
-Addition of familiars
-Change of species or appearance

*Owner has absolutely no right to input on breedings they do not have rights to. Choice of mate and basket ownership is solely up to the discretion of the owner with rights to a specific breeding. Breedings not arranged by owner with RP-rights may be ingored In-Character if desired.

Flusspferd

Kaged

Distinct Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:17 pm
Sir Ichigo
Co-Ownership Agreement for S. reginae

User Image

Primary Owner: Sir Ichigo
Secondary Owner: Kaged

Sir Ichigo has rights to...
-Signature and display
-1st and 3rd breedings*
-Approval of character and plots

Kaged has rights to...
-RP and Plots (with approval)
-2nd Breeding*
-Signature and display

The following must be agreed to by both owners:
-Lifemating
-Addition of familiars
-Change of species or appearance

*Owner has absolutely no right to input on breedings they do not have rights to. Choice of mate and basket ownership is solely up to the discretion of the owner with rights to a specific breeding. Breedings not arranged by owner with RP-rights may be ingored In-Character if desired.

Agreeeeed. ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:26 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement Between Demy-Stardust, Skye Starrfyre and Sylent Nyte

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Dawnie/Untagged/SilentNight.png

On the basics:
-All owners have the right to display Nigel however they'd like.
-Skye has RP and plotting rights.

On breeding:
-Sylent has complete rights to the first breeding which include choice of mare and distribution of baskets. Neither Skye nor Demy have any say in this whatsoever.
(Sylent says: HOWEVER if Skye end up in an RP with a mare that she's interested in breeding with/mating/whatever just let me know cause I'd be fine with that.)
-Demy and Skye will battle to the death over decide what to do with the other two breedings as the event or desire arises.
-Demy wants to oogle the babies no matter who's breeding.

Don't read the tiny text
Co-Owning Clause A: If BullsDemy does the hokey pokey under a full moon while wearing a rainbow leotard her part of the co-ownership is void.
Co-Owning Clause B: If Skye dyes her hair neon purple and streaks through Disney while singing I'm a Little Teapot her part of the co-ownership is void.
Co-Owning Clause C: If Sylent turns into an alien while singing sea chanteys backwards in latin while hopping in circles her part of the co-ownership is void.

I told you not to read the tiny text  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Demy-Stardust

Protostar Guardian

23,450 Points
  • Neon Core Survivor 500
  • Never Acquiesce 500
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:30 pm
Skye Starrfyre
Co-Ownership Agreement Between Demy-Stardust, Skye Starrfyre and Sylent Nyte

On the basics:
-All owners have the right to display Nigel however they'd like.
-Skye has RP and plotting rights.

On breeding:
-Sylent has complete rights to the first breeding which include choice of mare and distribution of baskets. Neither Skye nor Demy have any say in this whatsoever.
(Sylent says: HOWEVER if Skye end up in an RP with a mare that she's interested in breeding with/mating/whatever just let me know cause I'd be fine with that.)
-Demy and Skye will battle to the death over decide what to do with the other two breedings as the event or desire arises.
-Demy wants to oogle the babies no matter who's breeding.

Don't read the tiny text
Co-Owning Clause A: If BullsDemy does the hokey pokey under a full moon while wearing a rainbow leotard her part of the co-ownership is void.
Co-Owning Clause B: If Skye dyes her hair neon purple and streaks through Disney while singing I'm a Little Teapot her part of the co-ownership is void.
Co-Owning Clause C: If Sylent turns into an alien while singing sea chanteys backwards in latin while hopping in circles her part of the co-ownership is void.

I told you not to read the tiny text

I agree!
...Though apparently I need to get rid of any rainbow leotards I have XDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Fujico
InfinitiesOfSoules
I am going to co-own Ohanzee with Fujico.

*Fujico will have RP rights, with the promise to keep him to the personality outlined when he was created. Infinities may use him in mock RP, and occasional formal RP (Fujico will be notified of those RP's). It is also -asked- though not required, that Fujico alert me when she is in a guild RP with him so I may add his transcript to my teepee for his stats, or that she transcript it for me and PM it.
*Any choice of mate needs to be run by me first before any breeding takes place.
*Should a three basket breeding occur, we will both discuss (along with the mother's owner) where that basket will go. We will also work together to find a home for a basket should a third breeding occur.
*Fujico will get a basket from the first breeding to do with it as she chooses.
*I will get a basket in a second breeding.

Any changes Fujico wants to make will be discussed between us. Infinities still has the final say in any major decisions.

I definately agree~ ^___^a

The co-own between Fujico and Infinities in regards to Ohanzee is at this point dissolved. Ohanzee reverts fully to myself. Thanks.  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Fujico

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:32 pm
Infinities
Fujico
InfinitiesOfSoules
I am going to co-own Ohanzee with Fujico.

*Fujico will have RP rights, with the promise to keep him to the personality outlined when he was created. Infinities may use him in mock RP, and occasional formal RP (Fujico will be notified of those RP's). It is also -asked- though not required, that Fujico alert me when she is in a guild RP with him so I may add his transcript to my teepee for his stats, or that she transcript it for me and PM it.
*Any choice of mate needs to be run by me first before any breeding takes place.
*Should a three basket breeding occur, we will both discuss (along with the mother's owner) where that basket will go. We will also work together to find a home for a basket should a third breeding occur.
*Fujico will get a basket from the first breeding to do with it as she chooses.
*I will get a basket in a second breeding.

Any changes Fujico wants to make will be discussed between us. Infinities still has the final say in any major decisions.

I definately agree~ ^___^a

The co-own between Fujico and Infinities in regards to Ohanzee is at this point dissolved. Ohanzee reverts fully to myself. Thanks.

I agree to this agreement to give Ohanzee fully to Infinities.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:17 pm
User Image

DB...
-Signature and display
-RP
-Breedings and Lifemating

Doodle p***s has rights to...
-Signature and Display
-Right to two baskets of breedings if there are three getting third choice on one and second choice on the other.

[[Any talk of termination of co-ownership will be if either I or she break this contract, so the last agreement we made is void.]]

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:21 pm
Death Resurrected
User Image

DB...
-Signature and display
-RP
-Breedings and Lifemating

Doodle p***s has rights to...
-Signature and Display
-Right to two baskets of breedings if there are three getting third choice on one and second choice on the other.

[[Any talk of termination of co-ownership will be if either I or she break this contract, so the last agreement we made is void.]]

I agree  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games