Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:31 am
Co-Ownership Agreement for Xaivary

User Image

I, Uta, would like to extend a co-ownership with Xaivary to Haisyn Fierra. In accordance to this agreement I am passing the following to her:

1. Haisyn gets all RP rights starting from this point forward.

2. Haisyn is also allowed all breeding rights and is able to choose whom she breeds with and lifemates with accordingly. The character is hers to do as she feels fit.

3. Both Haisyn and Uta have the right to display Xaivary within their signatures.

4. Haisyn is allowed teepee rights as Uta shall revoke hers immediately.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:59 pm
Infinities
I am going to co-own Clara with Teh_Sil.

*Teh_Sil will have RP rights. Infinities may use her in mock RP, and occasional formal RP (With Sil's permission, and she will be notified of those RP's). It is also -asked- though not required, that Sil alert me when she is in a guild RP so I may add the transcript to my teepee for stats, or that she transcript it for me and PM it.
*Should a three basket breeding occur, we will both discuss (along with the father's owner) where that basket will go. We will also work together to find a home for a basket should a third breeding occur.
*Infinities will get a basket from the first breeding to do with it as she chooses.
*Teh_Sil will get a basket in a second breeding.

Teh_Sil
I agree wholeheartedly! ^^

I don't think this was ever officially added? I was looking and I didn't see.  

Teh_Sil

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Uta
Co-Ownership Agreement for Xaivary

User Image

I, Uta, would like to extend a co-ownership with Xaivary to Haisyn Fierra. In accordance to this agreement I am passing the following to her:

1. Haisyn gets all RP rights starting from this point forward.

2. Haisyn is also allowed all breeding rights and is able to choose whom she breeds with and lifemates with accordingly. The character is hers to do as she feels fit.

3. Both Haisyn and Uta have the right to display Xaivary within their signatures.

4. Haisyn is allowed teepee rights as Uta shall revoke hers immediately.

Pardon me while I positively die of happy. <3

*ded*

Zombie Haisyn would like to add in no uncertain terms, "I'm coo with that." @_@  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:13 pm
Calamity Andi
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/godric.jpg

Godric will now be Co-Owned with Marinity, as will the Familiar Daemon.

Either owner is allowed to use him as SigCandy, and his uncerted image may apear in any sort of artistic display in said sig.

Rini will have full control over Formal RP, and may do OOC RP and Goofy RP at wil, but Andi reserves the right to do OOC or goof RP if she so becomes unscared of the Soq thread enough to do this. If Andi and Rini are RPing together, Andi reserves the right to RP Godric.

Breeding should result in either one basket per owner, or a co-owning party between Andi and Rini if need be, and something else can't be worked out. Both parties understand that any and all Parent owners do not need to always keep a basket per person, or even co own, and by joint discussion, may agree to give up all rights to a basket via Breeding.

If Daemon somehow manages to breed, Andi reserves right to all his babiehs. XD

Life mating will need to be discussed, but any sort of OOC breeding can be done at will by either owner, so long as the other is notified before completion of said raffle/slot/whatever.

The co-ownership for Godric between Calamity Andi and Rini is broken; Marinity no longer has any ownership over Godric or Daemon, all rights revert back to Andi, so on and so forth.

Calamity Andi

Kiwi Squirt Bottle

Tipsy Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:13 pm

User Image
I give full ownership of Blaithin to melodymh4. I will retain no rights to the above what so ever. ^.^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:21 pm
Kiwi Squirt Bottle

User Image
I give full ownership of Blaithin to melodymh4. I will retain no rights to the above what so ever. ^.^

Mel-face agrees >: EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE KILLED ME WITH AWESOME.  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:52 pm
User Image

For Rennigan:

Roniel retains full in character RP rights and the rights to make any important in-character decisions, such as lifemating, becoming a skinwalker, and in character romance. Roniel also has the rights to two breedings. These breedings will be Roniel's breedings alone and Stormbreaker7 will not need to give permission. Roniel's breedings should not count against Stormbreaker7's breeding entries in breeding raffles.

Roniel and Stormy both share signature rights and can display Rennigan in their signatures however they please!

Stormy has complete rights to OOC RP for Rennigan as well as complete control over one of Rennigan's breedings. This breeding does not need Roniel's permission and should not count against Roniel's entry into breeding raffles.

Roniel reserves the right to break this co-ownership at any time... though highly doubts that this would ever occur. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:33 am
Roniel Revenge
User Image

For Rennigan:

Roniel retains full in character RP rights and the rights to make any important in-character decisions, such as lifemating, becoming a skinwalker, and in character romance. Roniel also has the rights to two breedings. These breedings will be Roniel's breedings alone and Stormbreaker7 will not need to give permission. Roniel's breedings should not count against Stormbreaker7's breeding entries in breeding raffles.

Roniel and Stormy both share signature rights and can display Rennigan in their signatures however they please!

Stormy has complete rights to OOC RP for Rennigan as well as complete control over one of Rennigan's breedings. This breeding does not need Roniel's permission and should not count against Roniel's entry into breeding raffles.

Roniel reserves the right to break this co-ownership at any time... though highly doubts that this would ever occur. ^^

Agreed. <3 Thanks, Roniel.  

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:01 pm
Calamity Andi
Calamity Andi
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/godric.jpg

Godric will now be Co-Owned with Marinity, as will the Familiar Daemon.

Either owner is allowed to use him as SigCandy, and his uncerted image may apear in any sort of artistic display in said sig.

Rini will have full control over Formal RP, and may do OOC RP and Goofy RP at wil, but Andi reserves the right to do OOC or goof RP if she so becomes unscared of the Soq thread enough to do this. If Andi and Rini are RPing together, Andi reserves the right to RP Godric.

Breeding should result in either one basket per owner, or a co-owning party between Andi and Rini if need be, and something else can't be worked out. Both parties understand that any and all Parent owners do not need to always keep a basket per person, or even co own, and by joint discussion, may agree to give up all rights to a basket via Breeding.

If Daemon somehow manages to breed, Andi reserves right to all his babiehs. XD

Life mating will need to be discussed, but any sort of OOC breeding can be done at will by either owner, so long as the other is notified before completion of said raffle/slot/whatever.

The co-ownership for Godric between Calamity Andi and Rini is broken; Marinity no longer has any ownership over Godric or Daemon, all rights revert back to Andi, so on and so forth.

Though I can't exactly say I 'agree'... I accept.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:25 pm
Altering co ownership for Anubis:

User Image

Xaki now has FULL rights to him. I have no rights what so ever except for sig pretties.  

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:28 am
User Image

I, Dark-Jagan, am co-owning Jiggly Puff with Stormbreaker7
~We both have sig rights to Jiggly Puff.
~She can RP JP OOCly.
~I have IC and OOC RP rights though.

Breeding Rights:
~For the first breeding, Stormy and the owner of stallion will receive (to do whatever they’d like with it) the first two baskets, and if there is a third, we shall discuss between the three of us to who to see gets it.
~For the second breeding, I and the owner of the stallion (to do whatever they’d like with it) will receive the first two baskets, and if there is a third, we shall discuss between the three of us to see who gets it.
~For the third breeding, the owner of the stallion will get one (to do whatever they lke with it) and Stormy and I will discuss who gets one out of the two of us. If there is a third, the three of us will discuss what to do with it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:30 am
Dark-Jagan
User Image

I, Dark-Jagan, am co-owning Jiggly Puff with Stormbreaker7
~We both have sig rights to Jiggly Puff.
~She can RP JP OOCly.
~I have IC and OOC RP rights though.

Breeding Rights:
~For the first breeding, Stormy and the owner of stallion will receive (to do whatever they’d like with it) the first two baskets, and if there is a third, we shall discuss between the three of us to who to see gets it.
~For the second breeding, I and the owner of the stallion (to do whatever they’d like with it) will receive the first two baskets, and if there is a third, we shall discuss between the three of us to see who gets it.
~For the third breeding, the owner of the stallion will get one (to do whatever they lke with it) and Stormy and I will discuss who gets one out of the two of us. If there is a third, the three of us will discuss what to do with it.

Agreed! 8D Thanks! <3  

Stormbreaker7

3,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Xaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:59 pm
lilwerewolfgirl
Altering co ownership for Anubis:

User Image

Xaki now has FULL rights to him. I have no rights what so ever except for sig pretties.

Amendment 101 agreed upon ;_; <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:41 am
-- BREAKING Co-OWNERSHIP.--

Dovaxy
Nerpin
User Image
Image will be fixed accordingly when we get our cert.

Co-Ownership Agreement between Nerpin and Dovaxy for Jack's 7th spawn.

Nerpin's Rights:
- Display rights.
- Any lifemating possibilities just be passed on to Nerpin, I'm not terribly picky, I just would like a say.
- Atleast one basket, of any breeding. I just want one, that's all XD; also, Nerpin has no rights to breeding raffles, it's all up to Dova as to who she breeds with; and will not go towards my breeding caps, unless I am to receive a basket :>
++ Should I leave Gaia at any point in time, or am missing in action with no reason for over 6 months, rights are given completely to Dovaxy.

Dovaxy's Rights:

- Complete Roleplay and In thread OOC Rights.
- Any lifemating possibilities are up to Dova, as long as Nerpin gets a say in the matter xD.
- Full rights to all three breedings for the Stallion to be. As long as one basket, in some breeding is offered up, s'all good. She has full rights as to who is bred to the Soquili, as long as Nerpin gets a little heads up.
++ Should I leave Gaia at any point in time, or am missing in action with no reason for over 6 months, rights are given completely to Nerpin.

I agree.
<33 Nerp

I'm breaking this co-ownership to give Teo fully up to Dova c:.
Hope she enjoys him >3

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:44 am
Nerpin
-- BREAKING Co-OWNERSHIP.--

Dovaxy
Nerpin
User Image
Image will be fixed accordingly when we get our cert.

Co-Ownership Agreement between Nerpin and Dovaxy for Jack's 7th spawn.

Nerpin's Rights:
- Display rights.
- Any lifemating possibilities just be passed on to Nerpin, I'm not terribly picky, I just would like a say.
- Atleast one basket, of any breeding. I just want one, that's all XD; also, Nerpin has no rights to breeding raffles, it's all up to Dova as to who she breeds with; and will not go towards my breeding caps, unless I am to receive a basket :>
++ Should I leave Gaia at any point in time, or am missing in action with no reason for over 6 months, rights are given completely to Dovaxy.

Dovaxy's Rights:

- Complete Roleplay and In thread OOC Rights.
- Any lifemating possibilities are up to Dova, as long as Nerpin gets a say in the matter xD.
- Full rights to all three breedings for the Stallion to be. As long as one basket, in some breeding is offered up, s'all good. She has full rights as to who is bred to the Soquili, as long as Nerpin gets a little heads up.
++ Should I leave Gaia at any point in time, or am missing in action with no reason for over 6 months, rights are given completely to Nerpin.

I agree.
<33 Nerp

I'm breaking this co-ownership to give Teo fully up to Dova c:.
Hope she enjoys him >3

I will miss your name cuddling mine. ;o;
I accept. <3
Edit: ..or agree, or.. whatever that word is. D:

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games