Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:16 am
TheMadHatter
User Image

Roleplay
:: TheMadHatter has full RP rights for IC and OOC Roleplay.
Mating
:: Hatter has control over all mating decisions.
Baskets
:: Hatter has control over where all baskets go.
Sig Rights
:: Both Lil and Hatter have sig rights
agreed <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:23 am
Libra07
sparrows_poppet
Libra07
I know you dont have a soquili so i wanted to know, would you be interested in Co-owning One of my mares with me? Her name is arome and i would love for her to get more Rp. I only ask one thing. That when you choose a mate for her you show me, and when they have baskets we either co-own the first one * giving you rp rights* Or i get the first basket from the breeding and you get all other baskets there after?

User Image

Oh my gosh yes please! She is beautiful!
Thankyou so much for considering me! heart wow! you have made my day/night/week! whee

And of course I will let you know and show you which mate i choose and babes, I doesn't matter to me if you would like the first basket or co-own!

*huggles* THANKYOU! heart heart heart

so here it is

RP RIGHTS: We both have rp rights BUT Sparrows will be the main RPer for this. I only will use in OOC when im in the thread if im makign my heard respond to one and other

DIsplaying rights: Both have Display rights

Breeding: I will get the first basket from the breeding. But there after she gets all baskets.

I leave the rest up to her as to Life decisions though i hope she will still consider me while making them xD

I agree<333 Completely and happily!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:08 pm
User Image

I, nekolulu, am co-owning the Taja with ~Kiana_Nala~

General
-Both, I and ~Kiana_Nala~will have sig rights to Taja
-Kiana_Nala gets to pick the mate.
-Any breeding plans are Kiana_Nala's to pick.

Roleplay Rights
~ gets both full, OOC and IC RP rights, while I have some OOC rights if I see fit.

Breeding rights
-1st breeding: If two baskets occur, Kiana_Nala will get one basket while the other if for the other Soquili's owner to decide with. If three baskets occur, then I shall get the extra to decide what to do with.
-Same to apply with the 2nd and 3rd breeding.
-Elder breeding: What is done with the baskets shall be discussed with all members of the breeding

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:16 pm
nekolulu
User Image

I, nekolulu, am co-owning the Taja with ~Kiana_Nala~

General
-Both, I and ~Kiana_Nala~will have sig rights to Taja
-Kiana_Nala gets to pick the mate.
-Any breeding plans are Kiana_Nala's to pick.

Roleplay Rights
~ gets both full, OOC and IC RP rights, while I have some OOC rights if I see fit.

Breeding rights
-1st breeding: If two baskets occur, Kiana_Nala will get one basket while the other if for the other Soquili's owner to decide with. If three baskets occur, then I shall get the extra to decide what to do with.
-Same to apply with the 2nd and 3rd breeding.
-Elder breeding: What is done with the baskets shall be discussed with all members of the breeding

I agree! biggrin  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:19 pm
User Image

I will be co-owning Adelle with Elfstar89

Pippi18848[myself]:
-Has all RP Rights
-Sig Rights
-Teepee Rights
-Breeding Rights

Elfstar89:
-Sig Rights
-Teepee Rights should ever get own teepee

Concerning Breeding:
As Adelle is already lifemated I will do not need to confirm breedings with Elfstar89. Elfstar89 will however receive a basket from her last breeding.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:22 pm
pippi18848
User Image

I will be co-owning Adelle with Elfstar89

Pippi18848[myself]:
-Has all RP Rights
-Sig Rights
-Teepee Rights
-Breeding Rights

Elfstar89:
-Sig Rights
-Teepee Rights should ever get own teepee

Concerning Breeding:
As Adelle is already lifemated I will do not need to confirm breedings with Elfstar89. Elfstar89 will however receive a basket from her last breeding.

I confirm with all my heart!  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:25 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement For Gaven Between Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 must agree on any breeding partner for Gaven and permission must be posted in the permission thread for the second and third breeding only: The first breeding is entirely up to Thamin and permission from Tiger_Kisa699 is not required.
- If the first breeding results in only two baskets, Thamin will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- If the Second Breeding results in only two Baskets, Tiger_Kisa699 will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- If the third breeding results in only two baskets, Thamin will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- In the event that a third basket is available in any of the breedings, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties. If Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 receive the third basket, ownership goes automatically to the co-owner that did not receive a basket due to the agreement above.
- Any Mare Gaven may be Lifemated to may be decided only by Thamin.
- The act of Lifemating must only be approved by Thamin.
- Both Tiger_Kisa699 and Thamin have the right to relinquish breeding rights during any individual breeding raffle.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 have RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor Tiger_Kisa699 may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Gaven and another Soquili. Tiger_Kisa699 May not post in this RP as Gaven unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Notes on Breeding And RP

- Thamin has already set a personality for Gaven. Tiger_Kisa699 may not change it or have him have multiple personalities.
- Thamin already has a breeding planned with Antigra’s Fluorite. Tiger_Kisa699’s permission for this breeding is not needed for this breeding to take place, as Thamin has planned, acquired permission, and begun attempts before the co-ownership was made.

Notes on Contests:

- Tiger_Kisa699 May not enter Gaven into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change him in any way) without first consulting Thamin.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- Tiger_Kisa699 may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
- Tiger_Kisa699 relinquishes her co-ownership for Gaven if she abuses the co-ownership (puts Gaven in breedings without prior consent in the permission thread or discussion with thamin, Interferes with Thamin’s RP’s, Enters Gaven in a contest without discussing it with Thamin first, ect.)
- Thamin may break the Co-Ownership with Tiger_Kisa699 if Tiger_Kisa699 is Missing from Gaia (does not make a post) for more than 3 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.
- Tiger_Kisa699 relinquishes her Co-Ownership of Gaven fully in the event that she obtains full ownership of a soquili, whether it be a Full grown soquili or a basket from a breeding, from a contest, or as a gift from others.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:31 pm
Thamin
Co-Ownership Agreement For Gaven Between Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 must agree on any breeding partner for Gaven and permission must be posted in the permission thread for the second and third breeding only: The first breeding is entirely up to Thamin and permission from Tiger_Kisa699 is not required.
- If the first breeding results in only two baskets, Thamin will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- If the Second Breeding results in only two Baskets, Tiger_Kisa699 will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- If the third breeding results in only two baskets, Thamin will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- In the event that a third basket is available in any of the breedings, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties. If Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 receive the third basket, ownership goes automatically to the co-owner that did not receive a basket due to the agreement above.
- Any Mare Gaven may be Lifemated to may be decided only by Thamin.
- The act of Lifemating must only be approved by Thamin.
- Both Tiger_Kisa699 and Thamin have the right to relinquish breeding rights during any individual breeding raffle.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & Tiger_Kisa699 have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and Tiger_Kisa699 have RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor Tiger_Kisa699 may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Gaven and another Soquili. Tiger_Kisa699 May not post in this RP as Gaven unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Notes on Breeding And RP

- Thamin has already set a personality for Gaven. Tiger_Kisa699 may not change it or have him have multiple personalities.
- Thamin already has a breeding planned with Antigra’s Fluorite. Tiger_Kisa699’s permission for this breeding is not needed for this breeding to take place, as Thamin has planned, acquired permission, and begun attempts before the co-ownership was made.

Notes on Contests:

- Tiger_Kisa699 May not enter Gaven into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change him in any way) without first consulting Thamin.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- Tiger_Kisa699 may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
- Tiger_Kisa699 relinquishes her co-ownership for Gaven if she abuses the co-ownership (puts Gaven in breedings without prior consent in the permission thread or discussion with thamin, Interferes with Thamin’s RP’s, Enters Gaven in a contest without discussing it with Thamin first, ect.)
- Thamin may break the Co-Ownership with Tiger_Kisa699 if Tiger_Kisa699 is Missing from Gaia (does not make a post) for more than 3 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.
- Tiger_Kisa699 relinquishes her Co-Ownership of Gaven fully in the event that she obtains full ownership of a soquili, whether it be a Full grown soquili or a basket from a breeding, from a contest, or as a gift from others.

I agree *huggles Thamin*

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:04 am
User Image
this is the coownership agreement between me and DE over SecertBear
RP rights:

Samus has:
-Sig rights

DE has:
-Rp rights
-Sig rights

and and all major decisions such as mates/breeding/ect will be discussed between us both.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:19 am
samus x
User Image
this is the coownership agreement between me and DE over SecertBear
RP rights:

Samus has:
-Sig rights

DE has:
-Rp rights
-Sig rights

and and all major decisions such as mates/breeding/ect will be discussed between us both.

User Image

I agree with this X3

User Image

DragonEnchantress

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:02 pm
This agreement has been modified!

Nessylove
I am giving co-ownership of my Soquili Riannel to Saede.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ Saede has all rights to RP her as she sees fit.
~ Saede has the choice of mates and breeding partners, though I would like to be informed of each as they occur, just so that I can keep track of what is going on with the Soquili.
~ I will recieve one basket from either her first or her second breeding, to be determined at the time of the breedings. All other baskets from all other breedings are Saede's to do with as she sees fit.

I believe that's it. Yay!
Saede
I agree.

Saede will retain sig rights, and the rights to at least ONE basket from her second or third breedings.

Nessariah (formerly Nessylove) retains sig rights, and breeding rights in their entirety.

No permission is required from either partner to breed Riannel.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:06 pm
Nessariah
This agreement has been modified!

Nessylove
I am giving co-ownership of my Soquili Riannel to Saede.

~ Saede has all rights to RP her as she sees fit.
~ Saede has the choice of mates and breeding partners, though I would like to be informed of each as they occur, just so that I can keep track of what is going on with the Soquili.
~ I will recieve one basket from either her first or her second breeding, to be determined at the time of the breedings. All other baskets from all other breedings are Saede's to do with as she sees fit.

I believe that's it. Yay!
Saede
I agree.

Saede will retain sig rights, and the rights to at least ONE basket from her second or third breedings.

Nessariah (formerly Nessylove) retains sig rights, and breeding rights in their entirety.

No permission is required from either partner to breed Riannel.

I agree with this.  

Saede

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:36 am
breaking the co-ownership agreement between myself and Grey Dragon for Thea. Grey now has all rights over her and i no longer own her at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:21 am

Glitter Rock is now being co-owned with Fatal Irony.

Fatal Receives:
  • Full roleplay rights.
  • Full mate/partner/decision rights.
  • Basket Rights from 1st breeding.
  • Basket Rights from 2nd breeding.
  • Sig Rights

Meeki Receives:
  • Sig Rights
  • Basket Rights from 3rd breeding.

I'm relinquishing my right to a basket from the final breeding so that the owners of the parents can gift it to someone that does not yet have a pet in that family line.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:22 am
Meeki

Glitter Rock is now being co-owned with Fatal Irony.

Fatal Receives:

* Full roleplay rights.
* Full mate/partner/decision rights.
* Basket Rights from 1st breeding.
* Basket Rights from 2nd breeding.
* Sig Rights

Meeki Receives:

* Sig Rights
* Basket Rights from 3rd breeding.

I agree Fully! <3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games