Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:38 am
Parue
Im giving Signature & Display rights of Samedi to Sabin Duvert. I guess its more of... reinstalling them? xd

I agree to this,

and likewise, I'm giving Signature & Display rights of Maelstrom to Parue.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:05 am
Kaioto_Katsuma
Kamiki
Co Ownership Rights for Kamiki and Kaioto_Katsuma for Kipenzi

Kaioto_Katsuma has RP rights, but major decisions such as breeding parter or lifemating or change of ownership must be agreed on by both parents.

Both have sig rights

A basket from Kipenzi's first breeding will result in a basket for Kaioto to do with as she wishes. The second basket will go to the owner of the other parent. If there are three baskets, an agreement will be made with all owners involved at the time.

A basket from Kipenzi's second breeding will result in a basket for Kamiki to do with as she wishes. The second basket will go to the owner of the other parent. If there are three baskets, an agreement will be made with all owners involved at the time.

A third breeding will be worked out between Kaioto and Kamiki if the time comes.

If either owner does not post on Gaia for a minimum of three months, and attempts to contact the other owner have failed, breeding and RP rights may be given solely to the remaining owner. Kamiki has the full right to rework the co-ownership at the return of the missing owner (regardless if the missing owner was herself, or the other party)

I agree! ^__^ <33~

Since Kaioto has announced and left Gaia permanently and is not coming back, I am revoking the co-ownership agreement for Kipenzi. (Kipenzi was a custom 100% paid for by myself, and was given to Kaioto as a gift)  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:46 am
{Co-Ownership Agreements for Beatrice}

I am co-owning Beatrice with Kailey Koreco.

* ALL RP rights go to her as well as choice of life mate & or breeding partners.
* All three breedings/partners may be hers! This means I forfeit all rights to her breedings; so when Beatrice is entered she does not count as one of my two pairing limit in any breeding raffle!
* All I ask for is that if during any of the three breedings there's a third basket, that I get say so in whether I'd like it or would like to agree with Kailey and -insert other Soquili's owner involved in breeding here- on who that basket goes to if I don't want it. This means that Kailey must previously discuss that I'd like 3rd basket claim/involvement with said owner she choses to breed Beatrice with. They obviously must be ok with that prior to breeding/possible retrieval of a 3rd basket.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:24 pm
Ivory_Feld
{Co-Ownership Agreements for Beatrice}

I am co-owning Beatrice with Kailey Koreco.

* ALL RP rights go to her as well as choice of life mate & or breeding partners.
* All three breedings/partners may be hers! This means I forfeit all rights to her breedings; so when Beatrice is entered she does not count as one of my two pairing limit in any breeding raffle!
* All I ask for is that if during any of the three breedings there's a third basket, that I get say so in whether I'd like it or would like to agree with Kailey and -insert other Soquili's owner involved in breeding here- on who that basket goes to if I don't want it. This means that Kailey must previously discuss that I'd like 3rd basket claim/involvement with said owner she choses to breed Beatrice with. They obviously must be ok with that prior to breeding/possible retrieval of a 3rd basket.

I agree with all terms above <3  

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:03 pm
Kimie Kitty
Kimie Kitty and Meeki co-own Tansy.

User Image

1. Kimie has sig rights, RP rights, and general decision-making rights regarding mates/breeding. (Entering a raffle should count for Kimie's limit, not Meeki's.)
2. Meeki has signature rights, and will get a basket from the second breeding.

I agree with this completely!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:41 pm
nebulafire
Roniel Revolution
User Image

Roniel has full control over RP, breeding, and baskets of Avalokiteshvara. Nebulafire gets signature display rights.

I agree to this!

I am reposting the agreement so that it can easily be referenced. Roniel paid for her in full, I paid nothing towards her. Roniel allowed me co-ownership through her own kindness and now I would like to completely relinquish my ownership to Avalokiteshvara.  

nebulafire

Roniel REVOLUTION

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:48 pm
nebulafire
nebulafire
Roniel Revolution
User Image

Roniel has full control over RP, breeding, and baskets of Avalokiteshvara. Nebulafire gets signature display rights.

I agree to this!

I am reposting the agreement so that it can easily be referenced. Roniel paid for her in full, I paid nothing towards her. Roniel allowed me co-ownership through her own kindness and now I would like to completely relinquish my ownership to Avalokiteshvara.

I agree.... *waves goodbye to Neb*  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Co-Ownership Agreement for Moto'nzi:

I, tani duh!, am going to co-own Moto'nzi with Manchu the Panda.

Manchu is allowed RP rights, sig rights, and decision-making rights. Tani gets no control over future breeding partners, mates, decisions, etc.
Tani is given sig rights and a basket from a SECOND breeding, if one occurs.

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:38 pm
tani duh!
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement for Moto'nzi:

I, tani duh!, am going to co-own Moto'nzi with Manchu the Panda.

Manchu is allowed RP rights, sig rights, and decision-making rights. Tani gets no control over future breeding partners, mates, decisions, etc.
Tani is given sig rights and a basket from a SECOND breeding, if one occurs.

I agree 100%. And Tani is love. D: <33333  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:48 pm
User Image

Lady Evelyn Nyht & Sabin Duvert are co-owning the lovely filly, Windstorm.

RP Rights
Both Eve and Sabin have RP rights to Windstorm. This entails IC and OOC Rp rights.

Breeding
Lady Evelyn Night and Sabin Duvert each have one breeding that they get full rights and decisions with (choosing the mate and deciding where the resulting baskets go). This will not count towards the other owner's breeding limit in raffles.

A third breeding, if it ever comes up, will be decided on at the time between both owners.

Major Decisions
Major decisions such as lifemating, Skinwalkering, passing on share of ownership, etc, must be agreed on by both owners. However, either party can at any point give up their share of the ownership to the other owner.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:30 pm
Co Ownership Between Kamiki & caranfirithwen

User Image

Both Kamiki and caranfirithwen have full sig, display, OOC, and IC Roleplaying rights

One breeding will be solely Kamiki's discretion. She can pick the mate, does not have to have caranfirithwen's permission to enter her in raffles/events, and will get say (with the other owner) on what happens to the baskets. This is will not count against caranfirithwen's breeding limits.

One breeding will be solely caranfirithwen's discretion. She can pick the mate, does not have to have Kamiki's permission to enter her into breeding raffles/events, and will get say (with the other owner) on what happens to the baskets. This will not count against Kamiki's breeding limits.

The 3rd and final breeding will be worked out between Kamiki and caranfirithwen if the times comes.

Any major life-changing decisions, like skinwalkering or lifemating, must be agreed on by both owners. Neither owner may transfer ownership to someone else, but they can chose to relinquish ownership if they want.

If either owner cannot be contacted on Gaia for 3 months or longer, then the remaining owner can take over all RP/breeding privileges (basically making the missing owner "Sig/Display ONLY" until they return to Gaia). The co-ownership can be annulled if there is 6 months with no contact (no posting, no responds to PMs/AIMs)

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:51 am
Kamiki
Co Ownership Between Kamiki & caranfirithwen

User Image

Both Kamiki and caranfirithwen have full sig, display, OOC, and IC Roleplaying rights

One breeding will be solely Kamiki's discretion. She can pick the mate, does not have to have caranfirithwen's permission to enter her in raffles/events, and will get say (with the other owner) on what happens to the baskets. This is will not count against caranfirithwen's breeding limits.

One breeding will be solely caranfirithwen's discretion. She can pick the mate, does not have to have Kamiki's permission to enter her into breeding raffles/events, and will get say (with the other owner) on what happens to the baskets. This will not count against Kamiki's breeding limits.

The 3rd and final breeding will be worked out between Kamiki and caranfirithwen if the times comes.

Any major life-changing decisions, like skinwalkering or lifemating, must be agreed on by both owners. Neither owner may transfer ownership to someone else, but they can chose to relinquish ownership if they want.

If either owner cannot be contacted on Gaia for 3 months or longer, then the remaining owner can take over all RP/breeding privileges (basically making the missing owner "Sig/Display ONLY" until they return to Gaia). The co-ownership can be annulled if there is 6 months with no contact (no posting, no responds to PMs/AIMs)

I agree to the above terms and conditions.

caranfirithwen

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:30 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement Between Auror Nymphadora Tonks & Melwyn

User Image

Auror Nymphadora Tonks & Melwyn will co-own the Soquili Atalanta.

- Melwyn has full IC role-playing rights.

- Both Melwyn and Auror Nymphadora Tonks have OOC role-playing rights.

- Both Melwyn and Auror Nymphadora Tonks have display, signature, and teepee rights.

- One breeding will belong entirely to Melwyn, in which she can pick the stallion to breed with and does not need Auror Nymphadora Tonks' permission to enter her into breeding raffles, events, or bribes. Melwyn and the owner of the stallion decide what to do with all the baskets from this breeding, and Auror Nymphadora Tonks will not claim any baskets, therefor will not count against Auror Nymphadora Tonks's breeding limits.

- One breeding will belong entirely to Auror Nymphadora Tonks, in which she can pick the stallion to breed with and does not need Melwyn's permission to enter her into breeding raffles, events, or bribes. Auror Nymphadora Tonks and the owner of the stallion decide what to do with all the baskets from this breeding, and Melwyn will not claim any baskets, therefor will not count against Melwyn's breeding limits.

- The third breeding will be discussed between both owners should it occur.

- Atalanta may not become a skinwalker or be lifemated without the consent of both Melwyn and Auror Nymphadora Tonks first.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:34 pm
Auror Nymphadora Tonks
Co-Ownership Agreement Between Auror Nymphadora Tonks & Melwyn

User Image

Auror Nymphadora Tonks & Melwyn will co-own the Soquili Atalanta.

- Melwyn has full IC role-playing rights.

- Both Melwyn and Auror Nymphadora Tonks have OOC role-playing rights.

- Both Melwyn and Auror Nymphadora Tonks have display, signature, and teepee rights.

- One breeding will belong entirely to Melwyn, in which she can pick the stallion to breed with and does not need Auror Nymphadora Tonks' permission to enter her into breeding raffles, events, or bribes. Melwyn and the owner of the stallion decide what to do with all the baskets from this breeding, and Auror Nymphadora Tonks will not claim any baskets, therefor will not count against Auror Nymphadora Tonks's breeding limits.

- One breeding will belong entirely to Auror Nymphadora Tonks, in which she can pick the stallion to breed with and does not need Melwyn's permission to enter her into breeding raffles, events, or bribes. Auror Nymphadora Tonks and the owner of the stallion decide what to do with all the baskets from this breeding, and Melwyn will not claim any baskets, therefor will not count against Melwyn's breeding limits.

- The third breeding will be discussed between both owners should it occur.

- Atalanta may not become a skinwalker or be lifemated without the consent of both Melwyn and Auror Nymphadora Tonks first.

I agree!  

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:26 pm
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Quetzalcoatl

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Quetzalcoatl into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding with Quetzalcoatl. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless Quetzalcoatl is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding for Quetzalcoatl will be worked out between Sabin and Kamiki at the time.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Kamiki nor Sabin can transfer ownership of Quetzalcoatl to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games