Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lamia Aludove

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:52 pm
Kyribird
User Image

I am also Co-owning Cassius with Lamia Aludove. The stipulations are as follows:

- All RP rights are given to Lamia. Lamia may choose who he lifemates with, should he decide to do so. I retain only signature rights.

- Breeding -

First Breeding: One basket to mother, one basket to me, and should there be a third basket it will go to Lamia
Second breeding: One basket to mother, one basket to Lamia, and should there be a third, Lamia and the owner of the mother can decide where the third goes
Third breeding: Same as above.

The only thing I ask is that Cassius be loyal to the one he lifemates with. No cheating or OOC breedings after he is lifemated.

Fully Agreed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:58 pm
User Image

I (Uta) am co-owning Cassiel with Green_Eyes. These are the stipulations of said co-owner agreement:

I get all rights to Cassiel - this includes but is not limited to all sig, RP rights, who she breeds with, who she mates with, etc. etc. etc. Green_Eyes has sig rights only. She may be added to Green_Eyes teepee as well should she ever get/create one. ^_^

Green_Eyes may partake in some OOC RP with her within the main thread should I be absent and/or am not posing or posting with her OOCly at the same time. 8D It would get too confusing if there were two people OOC RPing with her at once!

Green_Eyes is entitled to one basket from one of the three breedings, should Cassiel ever mate. Exactly which breeding will be discussed and decided further down the road.  

Uta

Shy Mage

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:40 am
I ~Masamune~ confirm that I am co-owning Swift Wind with Feathered Lunra. Feathered Lunra has sig rights, full RP rights and the right to make any and all decisions regarding Swift Wind (with or without my opinion). I myself have sig rights, the right to OOC RP Swift Wind whenever Feathered Lunra isn't around, and the right to keep a basket should Swift Wind ever breed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:53 am

User Image

I, Gelfin, am co-owning Naminé with endejester. Per endejester's request, I have full RP and Breeding rights. Gelfin and endejester both maintain Sig Rights.

In the event of a First breeding, the owner of the Father and endejester will receive a basket. Should there be a Third basket, Gelfin will receive it.

In the event of a Second breeding, the owner of the Father and Gelfin will receive a basket. Should there be a Third basket, endejester will receive it.

In the event of a Third and Final breeding, the owner of the father shall receive a basket. Owners for subsequent baskets will be discussed between Gelfin and endejester before distribution.

Gelfin

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:08 am
Gelfin

User Image

I, Gelfin, am co-owning Naminé with endejester. Per endejester's request, I have full RP and Breeding rights. Gelfin and endejester both maintain Sig Rights.

In the event of a First breeding, the owner of the Father and endejester will receive a basket. Should there be a Third basket, Gelfin will receive it.

In the event of a Second breeding, the owner of the Father and Gelfin will receive a basket. Should there be a Third basket, endejester will receive it.

In the event of a Third and Final breeding, the owner of the father shall receive a basket. Owners for subsequent baskets will be discussed between Gelfin and endejester before distribution.

I agree to this as I requested of her that she take on the RP responsibilitys for this soq and will receive breeding rights for takeing on that roll.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I, Meeki, am co-owning Rasputin with Tweekend. She gets roleplay rights, breeding rights and decision rights regarding this pet.

In the event of possible breedings, Tweekend gets to have the first and third basket, or any decision over them if she chooses to give them away. All I ask is to be able to keep a basket from a second breeding, if one ever comes to pass.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:02 am
Meeki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I, Meeki, am co-owning Rasputin with Tweekend. She gets roleplay rights, breeding rights and decision rights regarding this pet.

In the event of possible breedings, Tweekend gets to have the first and third basket, or any decision over them if she chooses to give them away. All I ask is to be able to keep a basket from a second breeding, if one ever comes to pass.

I accept and thank Meeki for this arrangement!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:29 am
~Masamune~
I ~Masamune~ confirm that I am co-owning Swift Wind with Feathered Lunra. Feathered Lunra has sig rights, full RP rights and the right to make any and all decisions regarding Swift Wind (with or without my opinion). I myself have sig rights, the right to OOC RP Swift Wind whenever Feathered Lunra isn't around, and the right to keep a basket should Swift Wind ever breed.

I agree! <3  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Green_Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:33 pm
Uta
User Image

I (Uta) am co-owning Cassiel with Green_Eyes. These are the stipulations of said co-owner agreement:

I get all rights to Cassiel - this includes but is not limited to all sig, RP rights, who she breeds with, who she mates with, etc. etc. etc. Green_Eyes has sig rights only. She may be added to Green_Eyes teepee as well should she ever get/create one. ^_^

Green_Eyes may partake in some OOC RP with her within the main thread should I be absent and/or am not posing or posting with her OOCly at the same time. 8D It would get too confusing if there were two people OOC RPing with her at once!

Green_Eyes is entitled to one basket from one of the three breedings, should Cassiel ever mate. Exactly which breeding will be discussed and decided further down the road.

completely agreed. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:21 pm
I, Huroggmeten, am hereby co-owing my Usdia by the name of Rico with Astro Zombies`.

User Image

Huroggmeten has the following rights:

- The right to display Rico in any signature/ randosig/ banner etc. that she sees fit, whether in Certed or Uncerted form.
- The right to 1 (ONE) basket from one of Rico's 3 breedings. This basket shall be hers and hers alone.
* If none of Rico's 3 breedings have any "extra" baskets (meaning there are only enough for one for Astro and one for the owner of the mare) and Rico's final breeding is in effect, then Astro must co-own her basket from that breeding with Huro. (<~ This only goes into effect if Rico is on his final breeding and Huro has not already received a basket.)

Astro Zombies` has the following rights:

- The right to display Rico in any signature/ randosig/ banner etc. that she sees fit, whether in Certed or Uncerted form.
- Full Roleplay rights. She has the right to make all character developing changes and personality quirks.
- In accordance with the above, Astro may chose any potential mates or lifemates for Rico. Huro requests to be informed of any lifematings, and asks that their be sufficient roleplay to back up any potential lifematings.
- Astro has full breeding rights for all 3 of Rico's breedings.

Huroggmeten

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:31 pm
Huroggmeten
I, Huroggmeten, am hereby co-owing my Usdia by the name of Rico with Astro Zombies`.

User Image

Huroggmeten has the following rights:

- The right to 1 (ONE) basket from one of Rico's 3 breedings. This basket shall be hers and hers alone.
* If none of Rico's 3 breedings have any "extra" baskets (meaning there are only enough for one for Astro and one for the owner of the mare) and Rico's final breeding is in effect, then Astro must co-own her basket from that breeding with Huro. (<~ This only goes into effect if Rico is on his final breeding and Huro has not already received a basket.)

Astro Zombies` has the following rights:

- Full Roleplay rights. She has the right to make all character developing changes and personality quirks.
- In accordance with the above, Astro may chose any potential mates or lifemates for Rico. Huro requests to be informed of any lifematings, and asks that their be sufficient roleplay to back up any potential lifematings.
- Astro has full breeding rights for all 3 of Rico's breedings.

I agree, and with utmost determination follow these rules. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:06 am
User Image

I, Nuxaz , am co-owning Silver Storm with Khomi by her request. As discussed over PMs , I will have full RP and Breeding rights. Nuxaz and Khomi both maintain Sig Rights. Khomi will also have OCC rp rights if she feels the need/want.

In the event of a First breeding, the owner of the mother and Nuxaz will receive a basket. Should there be a Third basket, Khomi will receive it, unless the owner of the mother has a co-owner then it will be discussed

In the event of a Second breeding, the owner of the mother and Khomi will receive a basket. Should there be a Third basket, Nuxaz will receive it, unless the owner of the mother has a co-owner then it will be discussed

In the event of a Third and Final breeding, the owner of the mother shall receive a basket. Owners for subsequent baskets will be discussed between Nuxaz and Khomi before distribution.

Nuxaz

Khomi

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:07 am
Nuxaz
User Image

I, Nuxaz , am co-owning Silver Storm with Khomi by her request. As discussed over PMs , I will have full RP and Breeding rights. Nuxaz and Khomi both maintain Sig Rights. Khomi will also have OCC rp rights if she feels the need/want.

In the event of a First breeding, the owner of the mother and Nuxaz will receive a basket. Should there be a Third basket, Khomi will receive it, unless the owner of the mother has a co-owner then it will be discussed

In the event of a Second breeding, the owner of the mother and Khomi will receive a basket. Should there be a Third basket, Nuxaz will receive it, unless the owner of the mother has a co-owner then it will be discussed

In the event of a Third and Final breeding, the owner of the mother shall receive a basket. Owners for subsequent baskets will be discussed between Nuxaz and Khomi before distribution.

I completely agree. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:50 pm
Co-Ownership agreement between Caitlyn Hellstorm and Kyribird for Edrian

User Image

Kyribird have the following rights:
- Full IC and OOC RP rights
- Right to choose lifemate for Edrian
- Sig Rights

Caitlyn Hellstorm have the following rights:
- OOC RP rights
- Sig Rights

For the Breedings:

First Breeding: One basket to mother, one basket to Kyribird, third one will be discussed between all three of us
Second Breeding: One basket to mother, one basket to Caitlyn Hellstorm, third one will be discussed between all of us
Third Breeding: one basket goes to mother, and second/third will be discussed between Kyri and Cait  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:56 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Co-Ownership agreement between Caitlyn Hellstorm and Kyribird for Edrian

User Image

Kyribird have the following rights:
- Full IC and OOC RP rights
- Right to choose lifemate for Edrian
- Sig Rights

Caitlyn Hellstorm have the following rights:
- OOC RP rights
- Sig Rights

For the Breedings:

First Breeding: One basket to mother, one basket to Kyribird, third one will be discussed between all three of us
Second Breeding: One basket to mother, one basket to Caitlyn Hellstorm, third one will be discussed between all of us
Third Breeding: one basket goes to mother, and second/third will be discussed between Kyri and Cait

Agreed <3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games