Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:29 pm
Thamin
Co-Ownership Agreement For Adaya Between Thamin & Xxsky_goddessxX
User Image

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and Xxsky_goddessxX must agree on any breeding partner for Adaya and permission must be posted in the permission thread.
- If the first breeding results in only two baskets, Xxsky_goddessxX will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- If the Second Breeding results in only two Baskets, Thamin will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- If the third breeding results in only two baskets, the owner will be determined through a dice roll in the Soquili thread for one of the resulting baskets. A six sided dice will be rolled; if an odd number is rolled Xxsky_goddessxX will receive ownership of the basket, if an even number is rolled Thamin will receive ownership of the basket.
- In the event that a third basket is available in any of the breedings, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties. If Thamin and Xxsky_goddessxX receive the third basket, ownership goes automatically to the co-owner that did not receive a basket due to the agreement above.
- Any stud Adaya may be Lifemated to must be agreed upon by both Thamin and Xxsky_goddessxX.
- The act of Lifemating must be approved by Thamin.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & Xxsky_goddessxX have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and Xxsky_goddessxX have RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor Xxsky_goddessxX may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Adaya and another Soquili. Xxsky_goddessxX May not post in this RP as Adaya unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Notes on Contests:

- Xxsky_goddessxX May not enter Adaya into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort) without first consulting Thamin.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- Xxsky_goddessxX may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time.
- Xxsky_goddessxX relinquishes her co-ownership for Adaya if she abuses the co-ownership (puts Adaya in breedings without permission, Interferes with Thamins RP’s, Enters Adaya in a contest without discussing it with Thamin first, ect.)
- Thamin may break the Co-Ownership with Xxsky_goddessxX if Xxsky_goddessxX is Missing from Gaia for more than 3 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.

I have read all the conditions and I agree to this co- ownership! heart biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:06 pm
Co-ownership Agreement for Sorai between Manda and +Sephiros Immortal+

User Image

Sorai will live in Manda's Teepee and Manda has all RP rights, including stuff for contests and so on. Breeding will be discussed between us both and Seph will get a basket from her first breeding (at least) XD heart

Both of us can display her in sig if we want~ I think that should be it... XD  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

+Sephiros Immortal+

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Manda

User Image

Sorai will live in Manda's Teepee and Manda has all RP rights, including stuff for contests and so on. Breeding will be discussed between us both and Seph will get a basket from her first breeding (at least) XD heart

"And it's like, every time I turn around..."
User Image

I hereby agree. XD

"...I fall in love and find my heart face down..."
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:52 pm
An update here, because I hadn't anticipated some things. It's easy to forget when we're right here at the computer together.

I, ThVo Jenkins, give full roleplaying and babymaking stuffs to my love Tara, aka Johanna. This is for all the co-owning stuffs that I have with her. If there's a third co-owner involved, it is still her call ultimately. She's the only one of us not afraid of the thread. razz

So there you have it. Go forth and multiply and all that.  

ThVo Jenkins

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:08 pm
Co-ownership of Galunadi and Wani:

Sayuri has secondary RP and sig-candy rights to Balthier-baby. 3nodding All final decisions regarding his mating with Wani are mine. All I really ask is that Galunadi does not make goo-goo eyes at anyone else. xd

Say gets a basket from their first breeding. 3nodding

As previously noted, Paramekia has anulled her rights to Galunadi.

With Wani, Sisi has sig-candy only rights. Sharing the Fran love. heart

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:09 pm
ThVo Jenkins
An update here, because I hadn't anticipated some things. It's easy to forget when we're right here at the computer together.

I, ThVo Jenkins, give full roleplaying and babymaking stuffs to my love Tara, aka Johanna. This is for all the co-owning stuffs that I have with her. If there's a third co-owner involved, it is still her call ultimately. She's the only one of us not afraid of the thread. razz

So there you have it. Go forth and multiply and all that.

heart Agreed with cake. 8D  

Johanna K. Gambino

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:13 pm
Johanna K. Gambino
Co-ownership of Galunadi and Wani:

Sayuri has secondary RP and sig-candy rights to Balthier-baby. 3nodding All final decisions regarding his mating with Wani are mine. All I really ask is that Galunadi does not make goo-goo eyes at anyone else. xd

Say gets a basket from their first breeding. 3nodding

As previously noted, Paramekia has anulled her rights to Galunadi.

With Wani, Sisi has sig-candy only rights. Sharing the Fran love. heart

Agreed ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:36 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki & mindsend for GLaDOS

The cake is a lie.

Both Owners have full Display (sig), OOC, & IC Rping rights (Glados is pretty insane, so multiple RPing styles are easily explained). Mindsend may not transfer ownership to any other owner, only relinquish ownership to Kamiki fully if she ever decides she does not want to own GLADOS in the future for any reason. Glados cannot be lifemated.

Kamiki has full breeding rights to two of Glados's breedings. She can chose breeding partner and does not have to have Mindsend's permission to enter her into any events. Kamiki will get a basket from this breeding (to keep or give away as she wishes). The other basket will be in control of the owner of the breeding partner. If a third basket results, Kamiki and the breeding partner's owner(s) will all work out what happens to the 3rd basket.

Mindsend has full breedings rights for one of Glados's breedings. She can chose breeding partner and does not have to have Kamiki's permission to enter her into any events. Mindsend will get a basket from this breeding (to keep or give away as she wishes). The other basket will be in control of the owner of the breeding partner. If a third basket results, Mindsend and the breeding partner's owner(s) will all work out what happens to the 3rd basket.

In the case where Kamiki and Mindsend want to enter Glados into a breeding raffle at the same time, priority goes to Mindsend.

Kamiki may cancel the co-ownership agreement at any time.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wolpertinger Staff

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:40 pm
Kamiki
Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki & mindsend for GLaDOS

The cake is a lie.

Both Owners have full Display (sig), OOC, & IC Rping rights (Glados is pretty insane, so multiple RPing styles are easily explained). Mindsend may not transfer ownership to any other owner, only relinquish ownership to Kamiki fully if she ever decides she does not want to own GLADOS in the future for any reason. Glados cannot be lifemated.

Kamiki has full breeding rights to two of Glados's breedings. She can chose breeding partner and does not have to have Mindsend's permission to enter her into any events. Kamiki will get a basket from this breeding (to keep or give away as she wishes). The other basket will be in control of the owner of the breeding partner. If a third basket results, Kamiki and the breeding partner's owner(s) will all work out what happens to the 3rd basket.

Mindsend has full breedings rights for one of Glados's breedings. She can chose breeding partner and does not have to have Kamiki's permission to enter her into any events. Mindsend will get a basket from this breeding (to keep or give away as she wishes). The other basket will be in control of the owner of the breeding partner. If a third basket results, Mindsend and the breeding partner's owner(s) will all work out what happens to the 3rd basket.

In the case where Kamiki and Mindsend want to enter Glados into a breeding raffle at the same time, priority goes to Mindsend.

Kamiki may cancel the co-ownership agreement at any time.

Looks alright by me. XD I honestly wasn't even expecting anything like this so whatever happens happens, and this looks like a good contract. biggrin

*stamps on a seal of approval* 3 tablespoons Rhubarb on fire.

Edit: OOPS! This is Mindsend >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Co-Ownership agreement for Shadowmere
between Auror Nymphadora Tonks and mint `tea
(Auror Nymphadora Tonks changed username from PoufyWerewolf)

User Image

- mint `tea has full IC and OOC RP rights. Any lifemating must be approved by Auror Nymphadora Tonks.
- mint `tea and Auror Nymphadora Tonks have sig and teepee rights.
- mint `tea has full decision over the first breeding and does not need Auror Nymphadora Tonks' permission.
- Should a second breeding occur, Auror Nymphadora Tonks will get one of the baskets.
- Should a third breeding occur, the basket will either be co-owned between mint `tea and Auror Nymphadora Tonks, or be given away in a way that both mint `tea and Auror Nymphadora Tonks decide on at the time.
- mint `tea may not transfer co-ownership or full ownership to anyone else, nor can she drop the co-ownership at any time without speaking to Auror Nymphadora Tonks first.
- Shadowmere may not be turned into a Skinwalker.
- Shadowmere may not have a familiar.
- Shadowmere may be turned into an Elder if mint `tea so chooses.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

mint `tea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 pm
Auror Nymphadora Tonks
Co-Ownership agreement for Shadowmere
between Auror Nymphadora Tonks and mint `tea
(Auror Nymphadora Tonks changed username from PoufyWerewolf)

User Image

- mint `tea has full IC and OOC RP rights. Any lifemating must be approved by Auror Nymphadora Tonks.
- mint `tea and Auror Nymphadora Tonks have sig and teepee rights.
- mint `tea has full decision over the first breeding and does not need Auror Nymphadora Tonks' permission.
- Should a second breeding occur, Auror Nymphadora Tonks will get one of the baskets.
- Should a third breeding occur, the basket will either be co-owned between mint `tea and Auror Nymphadora Tonks, or be given away in a way that both mint `tea and Auror Nymphadora Tonks decide on at the time.
- mint `tea may not transfer co-ownership or full ownership to anyone else, nor can she drop the co-ownership at any time without speaking to Auror Nymphadora Tonks first.
- Shadowmere may not be turned into a Skinwalker.
- Shadowmere may not have a familiar.
- Shadowmere may be turned into an Elder if mint `tea so chooses.
Agreed. >w
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:34 pm

EDITING THIS A BIT

User Image

Sorai will live in Manda's Teepee and Manda has all RP rights, including stuff for contests and so on. Breeding can be decided by Manda alone, but Seph will get a basket from her first breeding (at least) XD heart

Manda also has all rights for Elder status, familiars, etc. etc....

(( Edited parts in bold ))  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

+Sephiros Immortal+

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:46 pm
Manda

EDITING THIS A BIT

User Image

Sorai will live in Manda's Teepee and Manda has all RP rights, including stuff for contests and so on. Breeding can be decided by Manda alone, but Seph will get a basket from her first breeding (at least) XD heart

Manda also has all rights for Elder status, familiars, etc. etc....

(( Edited parts in bold ))

I agree. I give Manda full and complete breeding rights.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:33 am
I claim all rights on Ronen and Hazelnut while Edit/Meryt-Ryre is on her hiatus. The agreement will continue upon her return.

Hiatus note can be found in her journal - here  

Remove

Tweekend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:13 am
Chibizoo
Tweekend
User Image

This is for the co-own between Chibizoo and I for Zulu.

Tweek has full roleplay rights, breeding rights, and mate picking rights.

Baskets: Zoo gets first breeding basket. Any other breedings that come up in the future will be further discussed.

Sig Rights are for both Tweek and Zoo.

I agree to this, but Tweek can choose first basket too, and Zoo the 2nd, she (Zoo) doesn't mind XD;;

I am giving my portion of this agreement over to Caj : ) She will be in charge of doing all the stuff I used to do, Zulu is now hers and Zooz. If they need to make a new agreement together, that is fine by me because my ownership does not exist anymore.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games