Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:12 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
Strait Jacket Girl
Co-Ownership of Timothy Todd
User Image

Timothy Todd Will Be Co-Owned between Strait Jacket Girl & LOLTERNATIVE

The Trems-
Teepee Rights:
xxxBoth Owners have Teepee Rights
xxx-His stats have already been rolled.

Breeding Rights:
xxx1st Breeding: LOLTERNATIVE's Breeding Strait Jacket Girl will get no Basket, and therefore this breeding will not count toward her basket count
xxx2nd Breeding:Strait Jacket Girl's Breeding LOLTERNATIVE will get no Basket, and therefore this breeding will not count toward her basket count
xxx3rd Breeding:LOLTERNATIVE's Breeding Strait Jacket Girl will get no Basket, and therefore this breeding will not count toward her basket count

Roleplay Rights:
xxxLOLTERNATIVE Gets full RP right, Both OOC and IC

Signature Rights:
xxxBoth LOLTERNATIVE and Strait Jacket Girl have Sig Rights

Life Altering/ Major Decisions:
xxxLifemating: Both owners must be in agreement.
xxxBreaking onwership: LOLTERNATIVE cannot break the breeding agreement at anytime. Strait Jacket Girl can break the co-ownership if LOLTERNATIVE is mia from gaia for a minimum of 6 months and has not in anyway contacted Strait Jacket Girl in regards to leaving
xxxRelinquishing Rights: At any time either owner may give up rights to the other owner.

Additional Notes:
Timothy Todd already has a personality, He has not however been Rped yet and therefore his Personality may be altered I just ask that His temper be taken into account.

I agree! <3

I'm (LOLTERNATIVE) giving up my rights to this soquili as I would like for another newbie to have a shot. I'm very thankful for being welcomed into soq this way and would like to give a newbie the same chance. n_n;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
Breeding rights, teepee rights, RP rights, display rights, all other rights that become available now and in the future are shared exactly evenly.

Both owners have rights to everything, each and every breeding, the rights to have stats in BOTH teepees, etc.

In the event Cheshire leaves gaia, Chessur reverts back to Nyx. If there is no word from Cheshire in 6 months, all rights go back to Nyx.

So in recap, every breeding both owners will have count against them. All decisions are made together, etc.

Both owners equally decide what's good for him.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
User Image
Breeding rights, teepee rights, RP rights, display rights, all other rights that become available now and in the future are shared exactly evenly.

Both owners have rights to everything, each and every breeding, the rights to have stats in BOTH teepees, etc.

In the event Cheshire leaves gaia, Chessur reverts back to Nyx. If there is no word from Cheshire in 6 months, all rights go back to Nyx.

So in recap, every breeding both owners will have count against them. All decisions are made together, etc.

Both owners equally decide what's good for him.

I AGREE!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:49 pm
-- ponytales
Marzipanz
Co-ownership of Adakias between Marzipanz and -- ponytales Agreement

User Image

Breeding Rights
- -- ponytales has full rights to the first breeding. Basket distribution will be discussed when they arrive.
- Marzipanz has full rights to the second breeding. Basket distribution will be discussed when they arrive.
- Both owners have rights to the third breeding. Basket distribution will be discussed when they arrive.
- Adakias will always be life mated to Louvia. This may only be broken by Marzipanz.

Sig Rights
- Both owners will have signature rights, both uncert sigs and certed sigs.

Rp Rights
- -- ponytales has full IC rights and OOC rights
- Marzipanz has full IC rights and OOC rights
- Any major decisions regarding the IC future of Adakias will be discussed beforehand.

Other Notes
- Adakias's stats are currently posted in Marzipanz' teepee, but may also be posted in Ponytales' teepee.
- Co-ownership may be dissolved by Marzipanz at any time, but it is unlikely. <3

Agreed <3

This Co-Ownership has peacefully been broken.

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:04 am
User Image
Raphael

Co-ownership agreement between -[The Spoof]- and Nyx Queen of Darkness:

RP -
Split equally, both owners must agree on major plots/life altering decisions..
Both owners have teepee, sig, any sort of display rights.

Breeding -
Each owner gets one breeding to themselves and the 3rd will be shared, in no particular order.
Major decisions (lifemating and the like) will be discussed between the two.

Everything Else -
Anything else not covered here can be discussed privately between myself and Spoof

*If Nyx is absent from all of Gaia (doesn't log on) for 6 months, ownership will revert to Spoof, and vice versa with the option of renewing co-ownership when either logs in again...after some discussion probably.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:14 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness
User Image
Raphael

Co-ownership agreement between -[The Spoof]- and Nyx Queen of Darkness:

RP -
Split equally, both owners must agree on major plots/life altering decisions..
Both owners have teepee, sig, any sort of display rights.

Breeding -
Each owner gets one breeding to themselves and the 3rd will be shared, in no particular order.
Major decisions (lifemating and the like) will be discussed between the two.

Everything Else -
Anything else not covered here can be discussed privately between myself and Spoof

*If Nyx is absent from all of Gaia (doesn't log on) for 6 months, ownership will revert to Spoof, and vice versa with the option of renewing co-ownership when either logs in again...after some discussion probably.

8D Toootally agreed! <3  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:32 am
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Stardust

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Stardust into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding with Stardust. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding: will be worked out between Sabin and Kamiki at the time.
- However, each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breeding to/with the co-owner.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Kamiki nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of Stardust to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:39 am
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and Sabin Duvert for Stardust

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Stardust into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding with Stardust. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless he is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding: will be worked out between Sabin and Kamiki at the time.
- However, each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breeding to/with the co-owner.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Kamiki nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of Stardust to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

Agreed!  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:52 pm
sunchaser9000
Co-Owning Agreement
User Image

I Suncahser9000, am co-owing Kveta with Magnadearel.
Both shall have sig rights, the ability to place her in their teepee, and the right to rp her OCC and IC.

Kveta must be lifemated to Sunchaser9000's Axel.
Magnadearel will have first pick in the first breeding of which baby she would like. Sunchaser9000 has first pick in the second breeding. If a third breeding is done, those babies will be given away, Magnadearel and Sunchaser picking the owners of those babies respectively.

Sunchaser will have first pick of the baskets in the second breeding, afterwards one basket will go to Magnadearel, if there is a third to the breeding, it will be decided upon by a joint decision of the two owners, Sunchaser having no more of a say than Magnadearel or vice versa.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:09 pm
sunchaser9000
sunchaser9000
Co-Owning Agreement
User Image

I Suncahser9000, am co-owing Kveta with Magnadearel.
Both shall have sig rights, the ability to place her in their teepee, and the right to rp her OCC and IC.

Kveta must be lifemated to Sunchaser9000's Axel.
Magnadearel will have first pick in the first breeding of which baby she would like. Sunchaser9000 has first pick in the second breeding. If a third breeding is done, those babies will be given away, Magnadearel and Sunchaser picking the owners of those babies respectively.

Sunchaser will have first pick of the baskets in the second breeding, afterwards one basket will go to Magnadearel, if there is a third to the breeding, it will be decided upon by a joint decision of the two owners, Sunchaser having no more of a say than Magnadearel or vice versa.

Agree. heart  

magnadearel

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:00 pm
I, LydaLynn am co-owning Rinkini with Syaoran-Puu.

User Image

~ Both co-owners have signature rights and the right to place her in their teepee.
~ Syaoran-Puu has sole RP rights.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to her first breeding
~ Syaoran-Puu gets full rights to her second breeding
~ Third breeding we will agree together on a newbie to gift her breeding offspring to.
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding [or both in the case of the third breeding] will decide with the owner of the stallion the disposition of the third basket.
~ Breeding partners and/or lifemate must be approved by both co-owners.
~ If either co-owner fails to log onto gaia for 6 months or more the other assumes full ownership.
~ The co-owner with full RP rights agrees to make RP posts for the soq at least once every three months unless extenuating real life matters interfere and are explained to the understanding and acceptance of the other co-owner before the end of that three month period.
~ If this agreement is broken, any lifemate agreements will remain binding.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:51 am
LydaLynn
I, LydaLynn am co-owning Rinkini with Syaoran-Puu.

User Image

~ Both co-owners have signature rights and the right to place her in their teepee.
~ Syaoran-Puu has sole RP rights.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to her first breeding
~ Syaoran-Puu gets full rights to her second breeding
~ Third breeding we will agree together on a newbie to gift her breeding offspring to.
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding [or both in the case of the third breeding] will decide with the owner of the stallion the disposition of the third basket.
~ Breeding partners and/or lifemate must be approved by both co-owners.
~ If either co-owner fails to log onto gaia for 6 months or more the other assumes full ownership.
~ The co-owner with full RP rights agrees to make RP posts for the soq at least once every three months unless extenuating real life matters interfere and are explained to the understanding and acceptance of the other co-owner before the end of that three month period.
~ If this agreement is broken, any lifemate agreements will remain binding.
Agreed smile  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm
Akira-Kisho
lysia_nyteblade
Co-ownership agreement between lysia_nyteblade and Akira-Kisho

User Image

I here by give co-ownership of Tian to Akira-Kisho with the below sipulations:

Breeding:

- Any mates/breeding partners will be discussed by both parties before any and all breedings take place.
- 1st breeding, Remains mine
- 2nd Breeding, Is given to Akira-Kiso
- 3rd breeding, mine as well

Sig:
- Both have sig rights.

RP:
As Her personality has already been developed her In character Rp will remain my right. Any OOC rp done can be done by either of us.

Other:
I, lysia_nyteblade will have teepee and stat rights to her and the ability to dissolve this agreement at any given time or if there's been no word from Akira in 3 months period of time without any warning.

Agreed <3

I'm revising this...

Breeding:

- Any mates/breeding partners will be discussed by both parties before any and all breedings take place.

Sig:
- Both have sig rights.

RP:
RP rights are now to be shared equally. Akira has the wright up of her personality and agrees to follow it to the best of his ability.

Other:
Teepee and stat rights to her will now be joint between the two of us, shared equally.
I still will reserve the right to dissolve this agreement at any given time or if there's been no word from Akira in 3 months period of time without any warning.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:27 pm
lysia_nyteblade
Akira-Kisho
lysia_nyteblade
Co-ownership agreement between lysia_nyteblade and Akira-Kisho

User Image

I here by give co-ownership of Tian to Akira-Kisho with the below sipulations:

Breeding:

Sig:
- Both have sig rights.

RP:
As Her personality has already been developed her In character Rp will remain my right. Any OOC rp done can be done by either of us.

Other:
I, lysia_nyteblade will have teepee and stat rights to her and the ability to dissolve this agreement at any given time or if there's been no word from Akira in 3 months period of time without any warning.

Agreed <3

I'm revising this...

Breeding:

Sig:
- Both have sig rights.

RP:
RP rights are now to be shared equally. Akira has the wright up of her personality and agrees to follow it to the best of his ability.

Other:
Teepee and stat rights to her will now be joint between the two of us, shared equally.
I still will reserve the right to dissolve this agreement at any given time or if there's been no word from Akira in 3 months period of time without any warning.

Whee more rights! I accept.  

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

Co-Ownership agreement between xKOVAKtheWOLFx and Kamiki for Versailles

Both xKOVAKtheWOLFx and Kamiki have signature/display rights

Kamiki retains roleplay (both IC/OOC) rights

Versailles has already had 1 breeding.

His next breeding is soley belongs to xKOVAKtheWOLFx - It will not count against Kamiki's breeding limit and Kamiki will NOT be receiving a basket

3rd breeding will be Kamiki's - it will not count against xKOVAKtheWOLFx's breeding limit and xKOVAKtheWOLFx will not be getting a basket.

Kamiki has the right to dissolve the co-ownership of anytime.
xKOVAKtheWOLFx cannot transfer her portion of the co-ownership  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games