Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:44 am
This is a co-ownership agreement regarding Amethyst between Yuuka Kurokawa and Takamatsu Nakatori.
User Image

Taka has:

- Sig rights
- Teepee rights
- Breeding rights
- RP rights

All these remain hers up to and until she receives her first breeding from Amy and her mate Hoshi.

Taka may NOT:
-Break the mating between Amy and Hoshi,
- RP Amy outside of the personality already set for her.

If I do not see any activity or see an e-mail explaining an absence (3 months grace period will be given to submit an explanation), co-ownership will be dissolved.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:16 am
Yuuka Kurokawa
This is a co-ownership agreement regarding Amethyst between Yuuka Kurokawa and Takamatsu Nakatori.
User Image

Taka has:

- Sig rights
- Teepee rights
- Breeding rights
- RP rights

All these remain hers up to and until she receives her first breeding from Amy and her mate Hoshi.

Taka may NOT:
-Break the mating between Amy and Hoshi,
- RP Amy outside of the personality already set for her.

If I do not see any activity or see an e-mail explaining an absence (3 months grace period will be given to submit an explanation), co-ownership will be dissolved.

I Agree  

Takamatsu Nakatori

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:06 am
User Image

I, Lita Rutherd, am giving Full ownership and right of Lollipop Paint Shop to sage_the_vampirc_angel  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:17 am
Lita Rutherford
User Image

I, Lita Rutherd, am giving Full ownership and right of Lollipop Paint Shop to sage_the_vampirc_angel
Agreed, Thankies Love!  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:19 am
Karoish
pippi18848
User Image

Co-ownership Agreement between pippi18848 and Karoish

Roleplay/Display Rights:
pippi18848: I have full IC RP rights and OOC RP rights. Has rights to display in sig.
Karoish: Has OOC RP rights if she so desires. She may also use Basket in any future RP Contests if she so wishes. Has rights to display in Sig

Breeding:
pippi18848: I will recieve basket out of the first breeding.
Karoish: She will recieve a basket from both the second and third breedings should there be any.

If there is a third basket in any breeding then both Karoish and I and the owner of the other will discuss what shall be done with the basket.

Lifemate/Other Decisions
-Both of us will decide on a name when it comes out of the basket.
-I will have a right to choose a lifemate and use in any plots. I will discuss future lifemate or any plots with Karoish and see if she minds.
-Should she choose to give up rights at a future time complete ownership returns to me and I'm free to choose a new co-owner if I wish.
-Should I give up rights at a future time complete ownership goes to Karoish and she is free to choose a co-owner if she wishes.

Karoish fully agrees.

By mutual agreement the co-ownership of Neva is dissolved.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:25 am
pippi18848
Karoish
pippi18848
User Image

Co-ownership Agreement between pippi18848 and Karoish

Roleplay/Display Rights:
pippi18848: I have full IC RP rights and OOC RP rights. Has rights to display in sig.
Karoish: Has OOC RP rights if she so desires. She may also use Basket in any future RP Contests if she so wishes. Has rights to display in Sig

Breeding:
pippi18848: I will recieve basket out of the first breeding.
Karoish: She will recieve a basket from both the second and third breedings should there be any.

If there is a third basket in any breeding then both Karoish and I and the owner of the other will discuss what shall be done with the basket.

Lifemate/Other Decisions
-Both of us will decide on a name when it comes out of the basket.
-I will have a right to choose a lifemate and use in any plots. I will discuss future lifemate or any plots with Karoish and see if she minds.
-Should she choose to give up rights at a future time complete ownership returns to me and I'm free to choose a new co-owner if I wish.
-Should I give up rights at a future time complete ownership goes to Karoish and she is free to choose a co-owner if she wishes.

Karoish fully agrees.

By mutual agreement the co-ownership of Neva is dissolved.
yep.

Karoish

Greedy Fatcat

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image

Co-ownership agreement between Sabin Duvert & [+Katch+] for Inkling

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have full IC roleplaying rights
- Katch will roll and house Inkling's stats
- Both owners have the right to enter Inkling into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding with each of these soquili. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless one is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding for Inkling will be a joint-breeding with Sabin and Katch both having rights.
- However, each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breeding to/with the co-owner.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Katch nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of Inkling to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- With mutual consent of both owners, One owner can "sell" their half ownership to the other (which would be 1/4 of the dual-auction final bid value).
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:43 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Co-ownership agreement between Sabin Duvert & [+Katch+] for Inkling

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have full IC roleplaying rights
- Katch will roll and house Inkling's stats
- Both owners have the right to enter Inkling into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Both owners get one "full control" breeding with each of these soquili. They do not need permission of the other owner to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless one is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding for Inkling will be a joint-breeding with Sabin and Katch both having rights.
- However, each owner has the right to either "give up" or "share" their solo breeding to/with the co-owner.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Katch nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of Inkling to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- With mutual consent of both owners, One owner can "sell" their half ownership to the other (which would be 1/4 of the dual-auction final bid value).
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

I very much agree~!! =D  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
I am giving complete and full ownership of this mare to icy serenade.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:29 pm
Celestial Requiem
User Image
I am giving complete and full ownership of this mare to icy serenade.

I agree to this completely <3  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:58 pm
I, Kaliskanny, am giving all rights of Honeysuckle to Merci`. She is now the full owner.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:02 pm
kaliskanny
I, Kaliskanny, am giving all rights of Honeysuckle to Merci`. She is now the full owner.

User Image

I agree! emotion_awesome  

Merci`

Shirtless Sex Symbol

14,215 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:10 pm
Skye Starrfyre
[ Mialee ]
User Image

This soquili will be rped by Skye Starrfyre. She has full rights to rp her as she chooses, full rights to pick a lifemate for this soquili and the right to breed it at any time.

First Breeding will be Skye's. Second Breeding I'd like a basket and third breeding would also be Skye's. If there's 3 baskets then it can be discussed and determined as to what is to be done with it between the other owner(s) as well as between Skye and Mialee.

If at any time Skye leaves Gaia for good or decides to leave the shop with no intention to return, full ownership of this Soquili will be given to Mialee. Any lifematings made will be honored and kept.

I agree! Thank you, Mia! heart

Skye has been gone from the shop for some period of time, as seen in the screenshot of last guild posts, sent to Sirenz . Posting to break this co-ownership as per instructions of the shop. Any further discussion or debate can be taken to the shop privately.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:18 pm
Mia Firestorm
Skye Starrfyre
[ Mialee ]
User Image

This soquili will be rped by Skye Starrfyre. She has full rights to rp her as she chooses, full rights to pick a lifemate for this soquili and the right to breed it at any time.

First Breeding will be Skye's. Second Breeding I'd like a basket and third breeding would also be Skye's. If there's 3 baskets then it can be discussed and determined as to what is to be done with it between the other owner(s) as well as between Skye and Mialee.

If at any time Skye leaves Gaia for good or decides to leave the shop with no intention to return, full ownership of this Soquili will be given to Mialee. Any lifematings made will be honored and kept.

Skye has been gone from the shop for some period of time, as seen in the screenshot of last guild posts, sent to Sirenz . Posting to break this co-ownership as per instructions of the shop. Any further discussion or debate can be taken to the shop privately.

Bullshit. Taking this to Sirenz again.  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Soquili

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:58 pm
Skye Starrfyre
Mia Firestorm
Skye Starrfyre
[ Mialee ]
User Image

Bullshit. Taking this to Sirenz again.

The co-ownership is broken. Screenshots taken by staff within the past hour show that Skye has been inactive in the guilds, and thread for well over the six months required for it to count as the Original Owner being able to reclaim it and call inactivity as per the agreement she agreed to.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games