Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm
Dixie
Co-Ownership Agreement:

User Image

I, Dixie, am offering co-ownership of Mi Ren Ko to Rea Fearless.

Rea receives sig, rp, and breeding rights to Ren's last breeding.

Rea understands that Ren already has two suitors, but that the last breeding will remain soley Rea's. I, Dixie, will not receive any baskets from Ren's last breeding.

Should Rea disappear from Soquili for longer than 3 months, all rights return to myself.

I, Rea Fearless, agree to this co-ownership ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of Vol'Tuuli to FitzRoyal. He has sig-rights and partial RP privileges (full OOC RP rights) For stats, Tuuli will reside in my teepee. Breeding will work like Open permission where we do not have to ask each other's permission to enter Tuuli into a breeding raffle. Whoever enters Tuuli into the raffle will be the one receiving the baskets from that raffle if they win and will count towards their allotment for the month.

If FitzRoyal wishes to do an official RP he can let me know so I can place it in my teepee for records purposes.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 pm
Amirynth
User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of Vol'Tuuli to FitzRoyal. He has sig-rights and partial RP privileges (full OOC RP rights) For stats, Tuuli will reside in my teepee. Breeding will work like Open permission where we do not have to ask each other's permission to enter Tuuli into a breeding raffle. Whoever enters Tuuli into the raffle will be the one receiving the baskets from that raffle if they win and will count towards their allotment for the month.

If FitzRoyal wishes to do an official RP he can let me know so I can place it in my teepee for records purposes.

I, FitzRoyal, agree to this co-ownership <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 am
Posting on behalf of Frey since he's been sort of busy lately.

User Image

The above basket (image to be edited as it grows) from Clef and Volbeat is being co-owned by:
Frey Ghreyston and Mameha Otome

Frey has all given rights to breeding, mate choice, roleplay, stat rolling, signature and teepee.
Mameha is only allowed signature and teepee rights (and making this post derp <_> )  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Frey Ghreyston

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:38 am
Mameha Otome
Posting on behalf of Frey since he's been sort of busy lately.

User Image

The above basket (image to be edited as it grows) from Clef and Volbeat is being co-owned by:
Frey Ghreyston and Mameha Otome

Frey has all given rights to breeding, mate choice, roleplay, stat rolling, signature and teepee.
Mameha is only allowed signature and teepee rights (and making this post derp <_> )

I agree. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

I (Paynes Gray) have decided to co-own Calibor with Leopleuradon.
She has full rp/breeding rights with the exception of in the event of a third basket it will go to me (I get last pick). And that I be notified when Calibor is actively seeking breeding slots and with who.
But all power in choosing who he breeds with and when is given to Leopleuradon. Also in the event of 2 or more breedings having 3 baskets Leopleuradon has control over who subseqent baskets go to, as I only want 1. If there is one.

Paynes Gray

Tipsy Flatterer

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm
Paynes Gray
User Image

I (Paynes Gray) have decided to co-own Calibor with Leopleuradon.
She has full rp/breeding rights with the exception of in the event of a third basket it will go to me (I get last pick). And that I be notified when Calibor is actively seeking breeding slots and with who.
But all power in choosing who he breeds with and when is given to Leopleuradon. Also in the event of 2 or more breedings having 3 baskets Leopleuradon has control over who subseqent baskets go to, as I only want 1. If there is one.
I, Leopleuradon, agree to everything above! <33  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
Merashik is going to be co-owned by Lysia_Nyteblade and I.

Lysia has all rp rights, I will not rp her unless she is not around or she has allowed me to, that is for her to decide.

Everything else will be a joint decision, about plots and potential mates.

Breeding partners will be a joint decision, neither of us have the final say till we both agree on something, choice of baskets will happen if and when they come, that will be a decision between the owners of both Soquili and will be up to Lysia if we only end up with two baskets.  

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:49 pm
SkyDragono
User Image
Merashik is going to be co-owned by Lysia_Nyteblade and I.

Lysia has all rp rights, I will not rp her unless she is not around or she has allowed me to, that is for her to decide.

Everything else will be a joint decision, about plots and potential mates.

Breeding partners will be a joint decision, neither of us have the final say till we both agree on something, choice of baskets will happen if and when they come, that will be a decision between the owners of both Soquili and will be up to Lysia if we only end up with two baskets.
I agree ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

The usidia above will be owned by XxPrimevalPandaxX and Nukido.

Nukido will have rights to first/third breedings, roleplay, sig, mate choice, and teepee.

XxPrimevalPandaxX will have rights to sig rights and second breeding rights.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:24 pm
XxPrimevalPandaxX
User Image

The usidia above will be owned by XxPrimevalPandaxX and Nukido.

Nukido will have rights to first/third breedings, roleplay, sig, mate choice, and teepee.

XxPrimevalPandaxX will have rights to sig rights and second breeding rights.

I agree with panda on what she has stated heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:36 am
Breaking Co-ownership.

I, Nisshou Hakuyaiba, would like to return full rights of the soquili Spinel Sun back to his original owner Lorako. ((now yoko lorako)) =3  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:19 pm
darknightcavalier
pippi18848
Co-ownership for Lavanya

User Image

Roleplay rights:

Pippi18848- has full rp rights

Breeding rights:

Pippi18848: Has rights to 1st and 3rd breedings
Darknightcavalier: Has rights to 2nd breeding

Pippi does not need to confirm breedings or lifemating with Dark as these breedings/lifemating have been set in stone prior to the co-ownership.

Other:

Both have Sig rights, teepee rights, use of her in contests.
There will be no skinwalkerfying of her.

Should Dark disappear for 8 months with no word, Pippi has every right to cancel the co-ownership. Dark can choose to give up the co-ownership at any time.

I agree with these terms and conditions. 3nodding

Due to recent behaviors I am breaking the co-ownership of Lavanya. All rights are now solely mine.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 pm
Due to unforeseen circumstances in Zactura's life, the co ownership of Sweetpea will be broken, with all rights being returned to me.  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:48 pm
New Co-Ownership Agreement!

This is the co-ownership agreement (redeux!) between Novablu and Kuro-Mizuki, over the uni-mare Harper.

User Image

RP Rights:

Both Kuro and Nova have OOC/IC rp rights; they will rp the mare with separate personalities, Nova's personality being Harper, and Kuro's personality Lyre.

Sig Rights and Teepee Rights:

Both Kuro and Nova can display Harper/Lyre in their sigs and in their teepees. Harper's stats can be found in Nova's teepee.

Breeding Rights:

Breeding 1: First breeding is Kuro's. She can choose the stallion and enter them in raffles as soon as she wants. Nova will have no rights to this breeding, so not to mess with her own couples' trying in raffles. A third possible basket will go to someone who Kuro and the stallion owner choose.

Note: Should Kuro want to lifemate Harper with this first-breeding stallion, Nova is allowed to decline should the stallion not meet her specifications/should Nova not want a baby out of that particular stallion.

Breeding 2: Second breeding is Nova's. She can choose the stallion (unless she/Kuro have agreed on a lifemate prior) and enter them in raffles as soon Harper is allowed to breed again if she so wishes. Kuro will have no rights to this breeding, so not to mess with her own couples' trying in raffles. A third possible basket will go to someone who Nova and the stallion's owner choose.

Breeding 3: Third breeding counts for both Kuro and Nova, but in order to start trying for them, Nova/Kuro must agree to keep one slot open (ie; if Nova is entering 2 couples and Kuro is also entering 2 couples, one of the couples from each person (Kuro and Nova) have to hold off on breedings. So Nova will have: couple 1 and Harper/stallion entered, and Kuro will have couple 1 and Harper/stallion entered.). In the event of 3 baskets, Nova and the stallion owner get first pick, and Kuro gets the last. In the event of 2 baskets, Nova will co-own her basket with Kuro with a 50/50 co-own agreement such as this.

Note: Lifemating/Skinwalkering should be discussed by both owners before decisions are made.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games