Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:04 pm
oo DeD
User Image
Co-ownership for Ezekiel between oo DeD and Kaisanti

oo DeD
RP Rights
Sig Rights
Rights to 1st breeding(regardless of partner, unless mated)

Kaisanti
RP Rights
Sig Rights
Rights to 2nd breeding(regardless of partner, unless mated)

Major plots(lifemating, death, etc.) will have to be discussed between co-owners. The third breeding will be shared(a basket each if there are 3 baskets, or a co-owned basket if there are only 2

On the event of either oo DeD or Kaisanti disappearing without warning for longer than 3 months, the other has the right to break the co-ownership

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YES!!!! I agreeee! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 pm
Presca
I currently own and co-own six Soquilis - this is my CO-OWNERSHIP AGREEMENT as a sort of release and permission for those co-owners to RP and enter the horses in breeding raffles if they wish for the following horses:

User Image
FAERIERAIN

User Image
SYNTA

User Image
BECKIEV

User Image
KURO_KASAI and VENUS_STARSHINE

User Image
GRACEANGEL and RAYNIASKY

User Image
BABY PANDAH and STAR SORCERESS

Signed
Presca

Several months ago I relinquished co-ownership rights to Bluette, I no longer co-own her.  

Kuro-kasai

Aged Phantom

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image

Breeding Rights:
-First breeding, Tekkianna receives a basket
-Second breeding, Dark-Jagan receives a basket
-Third breeding, Dark-Jagan receives a basket

RP Rights:
-Dark-Jagan has OOC and IC RP rights
-Tekkianna has OOC RP rights

General:
-Tekkianna and Dark-Jagan can both display her in their sigs
-If there's ever any third baskets, we will discuss with the stallion's owner to see if the owner not getting a basket can get one? o wo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:32 pm
Dark-Jagan
User Image

Breeding Rights:
-First breeding, Tekkianna receives a basket
-Second breeding, Dark-Jagan receives a basket
-Third breeding, Dark-Jagan receives a basket

RP Rights:
-Dark-Jagan has OOC and IC RP rights
-Tekkianna has OOC RP rights

General:
-Tekkianna and Dark-Jagan can both display her in their sigs
-If there's ever any third baskets, we will discuss with the stallion's owner to see if the owner not getting a basket can get one? o wo

I happily agree! <333  

Tekkianna

Hilarious Dabbler

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:51 pm
BREEDING AGREEMENT FOR REDONDO BETWEEN ELFSTAR89 AND CELESTIAL REQUIEM.
User Image
RP Rights: elfstar89 and Celestial Requiem get equal OOC and IC RP rights
Teepee Rights: elfstar89 and Celestial Requiem both get teepee rights
Sig Rights: elfstar89 and Celestial Requiem both get sig rights
Breeding Rights: elfstar89 will pick mates after a breeding with the owners of the rose tiger mare, but Celestial Requiem has the right to veto elfstar89's choice. Celestial Requiem is entitled to a basket from a breeding if she so chooses, otherwise, elfstar89 has rights to Redondo's baskets. In other words...for the purposes of breedings...it is assumed both have rights to baskets from each of Redondo's breedings.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:59 pm
elfstar89
BREEDING AGREEMENT FOR REDONDO BETWEEN ELFSTAR89 AND CELESTIAL REQUIEM.
User Image
RP Rights: elfstar89 and Celestial Requiem get equal OOC and IC RP rights
Teepee Rights: elfstar89 and Celestial Requiem both get teepee rights
Sig Rights: elfstar89 and Celestial Requiem both get sig rights
Breeding Rights: elfstar89 will pick mates after a breeding with the owners of the rose tiger mare, but Celestial Requiem has the right to veto elfstar89's choice. Celestial Requiem is entitled to a basket from a breeding if she so chooses, otherwise, elfstar89 has rights to Redondo's baskets. In other words...for the purposes of breedings...it is assumed both have rights to baskets from each of Redondo's breedings.

I agree.  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 pm
This is a co-ownership agreement between Ishtanballa and Ririka for Deirdre

User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and TeePee rights.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter Deidre in to an RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to Deidre.
When it comes to a mate and or fling, both owners must agree to the partner in question before anything can be done.
When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between Ishtanballa, Ririka and the owner of the stallion, however, it is agreed that both owners will get at least one basket out of the breedings one way or another.

: biggrin isappearance::
Is one owner is to vanish without word for 3 months + then the active owner may hold Deidre as if they are the full owner. E.I; because the second owner is not around they may choose to wait for the other owner to come around, or do as they please RP and breeding wise, but may not take the inactive owner off as the co-owner.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:13 pm
Ishtanballa
This is a co-ownership agreement between Ishtanballa and Ririka for Deirdre

User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and TeePee rights.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter Deidre in to an RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to Deidre.
When it comes to a mate and or fling, both owners must agree to the partner in question before anything can be done.
When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between Ishtanballa, Ririka and the owner of the stallion, however, it is agreed that both owners will get at least one basket out of the breedings one way or another.

: biggrin isappearance::
Is one owner is to vanish without word for 3 months + then the active owner may hold Deidre as if they are the full owner. E.I; because the second owner is not around they may choose to wait for the other owner to come around, or do as they please RP and breeding wise, but may not take the inactive owner off as the co-owner.

Agreed! <3  

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:20 pm
Co-Ownership between Lonewolf_Eyes and Hyper Falcon

User Image

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although Hyper Falcon may OOC RP in the thread on occasion.
-- Hyper Falcon gets sole ownership of a basket from this soquili's Second breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions (such as naming and plots) are subject to Hyper Falcon's approval. Should Hyper Falcon not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Hyper Falcon, or should Hyper Falcon not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:29 am
Lonewolf_Eyes
Co-Ownership between Lonewolf_Eyes and Hyper Falcon

User Image

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although Hyper Falcon may OOC RP in the thread on occasion.
-- Hyper Falcon gets sole ownership of a basket from this soquili's Second breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions (such as naming and plots) are subject to Hyper Falcon's approval. Should Hyper Falcon not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Hyper Falcon, or should Hyper Falcon not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'

I agree!  

Renegade Athena

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:22 am
Agreement for Ariashi between Syaoran-Puu and Uta

User Image

Syaoran-Puu's rights
*OOC RP
*Signature
*1 breeding and 1 shared breeding

Uta's rights
*IC and OOC RP
*Signature

Major decisions
All major decisions will be discussed by both owners. Such as lifemating etc.

Breeding
In terms of breeding Syaoran-Puu does not need Uta's permission and nor does Uta need Syaoran-Puu's permission to enter him in a breeding raffle. If Ariashi is lifemated then he can only breed with his mate.

Breaking the agreement
If Uta leaves gaia or does not reply to a PM or AIM message for six months then Syaoran-Puu has the right to remove her as a co-owner (though I doubt this will ever happen XD). Uta can not remove Syaoran-Puu as a co-owner but Syaoran-Puu may give up her rights at any time.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:26 am
Syaoran-Puu
Agreement for Ariashi between Syaoran-Puu and Uta

User Image

Syaoran-Puu's rights
*OOC RP
*Signature

Uta's rights
*IC and OOC RP
*Signature

Major decisions
All major decisions will be discussed by both owners. Such as lifemating etc.

Breeding
In terms of breeding Syaoran-Puu does not need Uta's permission and nor does Uta need Syaoran-Puu's permission to enter him in a breeding raffle. If Ariashi is lifemated then he can only breed with his mate.

Breaking the agreement
If Uta leaves gaia or does not reply to a PM or AIM message for six months then Syaoran-Puu has the right to remove her as a co-owner (though I doubt this will ever happen XD). Uta can not remove Syaoran-Puu as a co-owner but Syaoran-Puu may give up her rights at any time.

I agree!  

Uta

Shy Mage

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:40 pm
Marzipanz
x_Faux Affliction_x
Co-Ownership agreement of Rave Between x_Faux Affliction_x and Marzipanz

User Image

*Sig/Teepee Rights*
- Both Marzipanz and x_Faux Affliction_x have the right to put Rave in they're signature
- Both have rights to put Rave in they're Teepees but they must include the Co-Ownership agreement along with his picture.

*Rp Rights*
- Both Marzipanz and x_Faux Affliction_x have rights to IC Rping with Rave. They MUST keep to his personality and discuss with each other any life decisions they make for the Stallion.
- x_Faux Affliction_x Is the ONLY owner with OOC Rights.

*Breeding Rights*
- Marzipanz has the rights to ONE of Rave's breedings
- Faux has the rights to ONE of Rave's breedings.
- The third and final of Rave's breedings will be to his life mate, who will be decided upon BOTH parties.

* Notes*
- If a third basket is produced from the breeding controlled by Faux or Marzipanz. The ownership will be discussed with the Mare's owner and IF custody of said basket is given to either party it will be given to the other. ( for example: Marzi breeds with Jane doe and they produce 3 baskets Jane doe's owner gives the basket to Marzi. This would make Marzi in control of 2 baskets, Marzi would give one basket to Faux, one to herself and Jane doe's owner would have her basket)
- Rave is a studmuffin XD

(Rave's pic leads to his cert.)

I AGREE! <3

After talking with Marzi We are breaking out co-ownership agreement. :/
this means that I (x_Faux Affliction_x) Am the soul owner of Rave  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 pm
KazKitty
[ Mialee ]
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Mia and Kazkitty for Takoda

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability although I will never do it lol
- Kazkitty has full IC roleplaying rights
- Kazkitty has the right to enter Takoda into RP contests and events as she sees fit

Breeding
- Kazkitty has "full control" of breeding with Takoda as long as she is not whored out of course ^.^ She does not need permission from Mia to enter breeding events, and she may choose breeding partner The breeding will not count towards the Mia's breeding limitations, unless its the 2nd breeding in which Mia will claim a basket but 1st and 3rd breeding Mia will not have a say and not claim a basket. This will be fully under Kazkitty's control. smile
- Lifemating decisions will be left to Kazkitty's discretion and decision.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Mia nor Kazkitty can transfer ownership of Takoda to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.

Thank you so much Mia!!!
heart

I agree to these terms!

from page 43

co-ownership has been mutually broken and I retain full rights to Takoda

since Kaz cannot access internet I am providing the aim logs with kaliskanny's approval

Destry Ciara 3:25 pm
(3:25:53 PM): hey hun long time no hear. question for you...do you rp takoda? (soquili)
Destry Ciara 3:38 pm
(3:38:59 PM): please talk to me, i wanted her rped but it seems you haven't....if you don't plan to I'd like to break the co ownership
(3:39:06 PM): so i may give her to someone who will rp her
(3:39:11 PM): *hugs*
kikikazkitty 5:22 pm
(5:22:56 PM): Hey Hun! I'm sorry I don't have internet at home anymore so I'm not on much and I took a break from gaia for a bit though I want to come back.
(5:23:41 PM): I understand though and its ok. She should be rped and I'm not around
(5:24:05 PM): I miss you! How have you been?
Destry Ciara 5:24 pm
(5:24:29 PM): *hugs* so its ok with you then? I'd be happy to give you another 1 once you;re fully back
(5:24:37 PM): and i miss you too!
Destry Ciara 5:25 pm
(5:25:39 PM): I'm ok jsut a little stressed right now due to co workers
kikikazkitty 5:25 pm
(5:25:55 PM): Yeah its totally fine! No worries. I miss rping my yuma
(5:26:09 PM): *hug*
kikikazkitty 5:27 pm
(5:27:52 PM): I only get to go online when I go to my bfs now. Sucks
Destry Ciara 5:28 pm
(5:28:03 PM): hmmm the soq shop staff want me to post to breajk it but they require you post agreeing
(5:28:07 PM): i dunno how we willd o that
kikikazkitty 5:28 pm
(5:28:32 PM): Can you copy the aim chat?
(5:28:43 PM): asking her and she seems to say thats ok
(5:29:18 PM): she'll allow it but she wants you to im her on aim. want her s/n?
kikikazkitty 5:29 pm
(5:29:22 PM): Ok. Do you want me to make it more clear ?  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Soquili

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:50 pm
[ Mialee ]
KazKitty
[ Mialee ]
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Mia and Kazkitty for Takoda

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability although I will never do it lol
- Kazkitty has full IC roleplaying rights
- Kazkitty has the right to enter Takoda into RP contests and events as she sees fit

Breeding
- Kazkitty has "full control" of breeding with Takoda as long as she is not whored out of course ^.^ She does not need permission from Mia to enter breeding events, and she may choose breeding partner The breeding will not count towards the Mia's breeding limitations, unless its the 2nd breeding in which Mia will claim a basket but 1st and 3rd breeding Mia will not have a say and not claim a basket. This will be fully under Kazkitty's control. smile
- Lifemating decisions will be left to Kazkitty's discretion and decision.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Mia nor Kazkitty can transfer ownership of Takoda to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner can then choose a new co-owner.

Thank you so much Mia!!!
heart

I agree to these terms!

from page 43

co-ownership has been mutually broken and I retain full rights to Takoda

since Kaz cannot access internet I am providing the aim logs with kaliskanny's approval

Destry Ciara 3:25 pm
(3:25:53 PM): hey hun long time no hear. question for you...do you rp takoda? (soquili)
Destry Ciara 3:38 pm
(3:38:59 PM): please talk to me, i wanted her rped but it seems you haven't....if you don't plan to I'd like to break the co ownership
(3:39:06 PM): so i may give her to someone who will rp her
(3:39:11 PM): *hugs*
kikikazkitty 5:22 pm
(5:22:56 PM): Hey Hun! I'm sorry I don't have internet at home anymore so I'm not on much and I took a break from gaia for a bit though I want to come back.
(5:23:41 PM): I understand though and its ok. She should be rped and I'm not around
(5:24:05 PM): I miss you! How have you been?
Destry Ciara 5:24 pm
(5:24:29 PM): *hugs* so its ok with you then? I'd be happy to give you another 1 once you;re fully back
(5:24:37 PM): and i miss you too!
Destry Ciara 5:25 pm
(5:25:39 PM): I'm ok jsut a little stressed right now due to co workers
kikikazkitty 5:25 pm
(5:25:55 PM): Yeah its totally fine! No worries. I miss rping my yuma
(5:26:09 PM): *hug*
kikikazkitty 5:27 pm
(5:27:52 PM): I only get to go online when I go to my bfs now. Sucks
(5:28:03 PM): hmmm the soq shop staff want me to post to breajk it but they require you post agreeing
(5:28:07 PM): i dunno how we willd o that
kikikazkitty 5:28 pm
(5:28:32 PM): Can you copy the aim chat?
(5:28:43 PM): asking her and she seems to say thats ok
(5:29:18 PM): she'll allow it but she wants you to im her on aim. want her s/n?
kikikazkitty 5:29 pm
(5:29:22 PM): Ok. Do you want me to make it more clear ?

This is official. I spoke to both co-ownersand the agreement is broken, with Takoda reverting back to Mialee.

~Kaliskanny

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games