[Q]A Slightly Disturbing Quest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:18 pm
Ah! What is that?! That's disturbing!

That's right I'm questing for a King of All Cosmos Coplay EoE. Also, I want to realize my dream Aikinka, Eirwen. I'm going to put up Damu (SoA and current quest), Paka and Chakulala (also SoA), and Hiawatha (Soquili) quests, too. So stay a while!

Table of Contents
1. Welcome!
2. Eirwen
3. The Royals
4. Progress/Lurve/FAQ
5. Links Out

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:19 pm
Descriptions of the Royals

Update: Well, I don't think I'll go for the prince after all...since I just got him from Subterranean, I don't need two 8D

Equus
Name: The King of All Cosmos
Eye Color: I would say grey (you can't really see his eye color all that well)
Hair Color/colors: maybe dull rainbow like colors to simulate that thing around his head
Hoof Color: front=white and back=plum
Main Body Colors: bottom half would be the plum color and the top half would be blue. His wings would be his cape 3nodding
Type of Equus: Pegasus
Scars/tattoos/markings: an orange nose and a simulated gotee on his muzzle
Line Art Editing(leave blank is none): A gold crown, a gold belt about his waist, the ruffley thing 'round his neck, and what ever else the colorist deems fit.
Refrence Picture?: [X][X][X]
Call: Universe
Gift: Roll Up!
Calls upon the inchling prince to come out of nowhere and roll up your enemy
Class: Show
Attitude: Arrogant, Kingly
Story:
When the King of All Cosmos accidentally destroys all the stars in the sky, he orders you, his pint-sized princely son, to put the twinkle back in the heavens above. How, you ask? By rolling everything and anything on earth into clumps, so he can replace what's missing in space.
Extras: Sleipnir

Cost: 500k

[Midnight][Blaze]

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:20 pm
SoA and Soquili Quests

Shadows of Africa WORKING ON NOW!
User ImageArt by Air Song
N a m e: Damu ilimruka
M e a n i n g: her heart missed a beat
S p e c i e s: Cheetah
S t a g e: Adolesent
G e n d e r: Female
F u r: Dark chocolatey brown with darker brown spots
P a t t e r n / M a r k i n g s: a tealy-blue and white flower design somewhere on her back; small diamond shaped design near her eye.
E y e s: turquoise
P e r s o n a l i t y: Often wary of new people. She warms up to them after a while, but it's a fairly long while. She automaticlly thinks people with tattoos have interesting stories about them like her.
H i s t o r y:
As a cub, she and her family were imprisioned by a flock of vultures living in an abandoned Dawnwalkers temple. They were forced to hunt for them and cubs were tattooed as they grew. Damu first recieved the small tattoo under her eye when she was a juvenile and as an adolesent she will recieve a large turquoise flower on her back.

After a few years of captivity, her parents died and Damu was left with the company of vultures hoping one day someone would come free her from this slavery.

L i k e s: laying out in the sun at the top of a dune
D i s l i k e s: Insanely perky people she doesn't know who insist on talking around her
C o s t: 400k

Ploting a God (Gluttony) too, so watch out ninja
Name of God/Goddess: Chakulala
God/Goddess of: Gluttony
Concept: Chakulala is a chubby god. When he was born, his wings were barely big enough to allow him to fly. As he grew, it seemed his wings refused to grow with him. His wings are pretty much free range right now. Tipped in dark brown maybe? He has very natural colors, shades of brown and tans and dark green eyes. His mane is an almost-black-brown, stringy, and frankly kinda disgusting. A string of bones hangs around his neck on a dark red cord. Brown markings of african animals hunting each other (with a human sprinkled in, maybe?) run up and down his legs leading into darker brown paws. They look like the old cave drawings, ya know?
History: -coming-

And silly me has come up with another idea XD; If anyone has any information about the Ela'wadiyi that I need to know so I can fix my concept, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SEND ME A PM
N a m e: Paka'eusi
M e a n i n g: Black Cat
S p e c i e s: Ela'wadiyi Lioness (if I can get it approved)
S t a g e: Adult
G e n d e r: Female
F u r: Black
P a t t e r n / M a r k i n g s: gold funky feathery wing starting at her eye and either ending part way down her cheek or streaked back towards her ear (Maybe make the lineART gold too?)
E y e s: Gold or green
A c c e s s o r i e s: Dark brown pouch and cord with gold jewelry and beads. Feathers should be dark gray or black, and maybe have little gold flecks
P e r s o n a l i t y: As fun loving as a kitten, but gets spurts of energy every so often. She's a little naive, but not as dumb as she might sound. However, she sometimes straightens up and has her wise moments.
F a m i l y: ALL ARE NOT REAL SoAs!
-Father and Mother: Bawa’dahabu x ??? (both missing, presumed dead)
-Siblings: four sisters and one brother (missing, presumed dead)
H i s t o r y:
It was midnight dead center of the rainy season and a little dark family fled for the mountains. The parents were worried. They had a new litter of cubs a little over a week ago and the babes had gotten their first tattoos. But right after that, they were driven out of their land and started the journey to the mountains

The unwanted happens. As they slept in an abandoned cave, massive thunderheads towering in the sky head their direction. Bawa’dahabu, Paka’s father, was supposed to stand watch, but he had dozed off, his black feather earring dancing in the wind. Finally, a droplet of rain fell on his head followed by another and soon it was pouring down rain. He dashed inside to wake his family. All woke except for little Paka who was a heavy sleeper in the back of the cave. Her parents and siblings dashed into the blinding rain with haste. It was coming down so hard one couldn’t tell where the others were.

Paka finally woke minutes after her family left her as the cave started to fill with water. Startled, she sprinted out of the cave and blindly tried to find a higher ledge or something else to climb up. Luckily, just feet away from the cave she could see a tall dark outline of a tree. She pushed through the rain towards it and proceeded to climb it as she got there. It took a few tries, but water was starting to puddle around her and she was determined to get up there. Slowly but surely, she made her way to the heart of the branches, where she stayed awake until the rain stopped the next morning.

Ever since that night, Paka has had a fear of storms. She roamed the lands searching for family members. Having no such luck with the other prides, she has decided to make her way back to the Ela hoping to learn anything of her family’s whereabouts.

L i k e s: playing, cubs
D i s l i k e s: storms, thunder
C o s t: 400k

Soquili
COMING MUCH LATER
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Chihiru
Name of horse: Hiawatha
Name meaning: he makes rivers
Owner: [Midnight][Blaze]
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Charming
Breed: Canadian Gray Jay
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): based off of the canadian jay, cause I think they're purdy 3nodding
Dark brown eyes. black around the muzzle (the beak) with a light brown ring around it. White chest, light browny-grey legs and upper-body (Looks most like this picture) dark brown feathery patterns on his sides dark gray mane, gray tail with white tips. the funny little marking coming down from his mane to his eyes and back
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: gray
Tag Frame color: brownish-creamy color
Tag Feather color: dark gray to white
Cost: 500k ALTHOUGH if I ever get a chance at a free custom wind or somethin like that, I'll take the offer 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:21 pm
Progress/Lurve!/FAQ

I have:
131,000 for my Cheetur

Lurve!:
Air Song! For Damu concept art! MUCH appreciated!! heart heart
Purplegal- 18k Every month. That always helps, much love to you!! <3333 and an extra 4.5k in July heart heart
Reityn- 25k heart
Sweetnobody- 3k ^o^
Past Donators
Sweetnobody-3k
MSBC- I Can't tell
Applesauce Nazi-I think it's 20k

FAQ
Have you recieved anything yet?
Yes! Eirwen arrived from Jinxeh and can be found in the sixth post

So how much is all of this going to be?
Somewhere around 2800k I think

[Midnight][Blaze]

[Midnight][Blaze]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:47 pm
Links In

Want to help advertise? Here's a nice banner for your signature!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=17380029#896089654][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/Geekiness/DamuBanner.png[/img][/url]

Links Out

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Mad Spiffy Breedables Charity heart

User Image
Mika's Quest!

User Image
Sweetnobody's quest <33

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
FC's lotto for her goddess quest

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:08 pm
Eirwen's here!! heart heart