Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How good of a quiz is this?
  5, or below.
  Evil, but only because it's hard.
  Good questions, but annoying.
  This really was not allowed, and will be deleted soon.(Hopefully it was, though)
View Results

Nintendork

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:57 am
I'm bored, and have been playing a lot of FF lately, but am at school, so I decided to make this. Sorry If it's not allowed!

1)In FF2, how many people die in your party?
2)In FF6, What happens to Odin in Old Figaro?
3)In FF1, when do you see the last boss for the first time?
4)In FF7, how do you get omnislash?
5)In FF8, Who was ALMOST rinoa's father?
6)in FF4, What happened to edge's parents?
7)In FF9, how do you get excalibur II?
cool In FF5, What is you chocobo's name?(haven't played for 7 years sad )
9)In FF1, What was the new thing in FF1 that made it stick out from games like Dragon warrior/quest?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:35 am
Nintendork
I'm bored, and have been playing a lot of FF lately, but am at school, so I decided to make this. Sorry If it's not allowed!

1)In FF2, how many people die in your party?
2)In FF6, What happens to Odin in Old Figaro?
3)In FF1, when do you see the last boss for the first time?
4)In FF7, how do you get omnislash?
5)In FF8, Who was ALMOST rinoa's father?
6)in FF4, What happened to edge's parents?
7)In FF9, how do you get excalibur II?
cool In FF5, What is you chocobo's name?(haven't played for 7 years sad )
9)In FF1, What was the new thing in FF1 that made it stick out from games like Dragon warrior/quest?

1. Five, I believe. (Maybe four...)
2. Odin transforms into Raiden. But you want to be careful about transforming Odin, as he is the only esper that gives SPD on level ups. Of course, Raiden is the only one with Quick, sooo...
3. You see him when you first go into the Temple of Fiends (Temple of Chaos on PS1). Its Garland, of course.
4. You have to spend 32,000 Battle Points in the Battle Arena in the Gold Saucer.
5. Laguna. If he hadn't been seperated from Julia, they probably would have gotten married. Instead, Julia married the military man (name escapes me at the moment). But then, if Laguna hadn't left he wouldn't have met Raine and we'd have no Squall, which would kinda kill the game.
6. Dr. Lugae turned Edge's parents (the Queen and King of Eblan) into monsters. Edge blames Rubicant for this, and in his surge of anger learns Blitz and Flood. Ironically, Rubicant hadn't ever known that Lugae had mutated Edge's parents.
7. To get Excalibur II, you have to basically get to just before the end of the game in 10 (or was it 12?) hours. >.> then again, theres the GameShark way which I used.
8. Bartz's chocobo's name is Boko. Boko later meets a girl choco named Koko and has mini chocos.
9. Hmm... well, I suppose the fact that you actually can see your characters in battle, as opposed to the first person view so man of the earilier RPGs (of which I played a whole lot... mmmm Swords & Serpents ftw) used.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Anatares

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:18 am
Gwyn Masamune
5. Laguna. If he hadn't been seperated from Julia, they probably would have gotten married. Instead, Julia married the military man (name escapes me at the moment). But then, if Laguna hadn't left he wouldn't have met Raine and we'd have no Squall, which would kinda kill the game.

General Caraway is his name.

Gwyn Masamune
7. To get Excalibur II, you have to basically get to just before the end of the game in 10 (or was it 12?) hours. >.> then again, theres the GameShark way which I used.

Twelve hours exactly. No, I've never done it legitimately (Or even illegitimately, too busy scavenging for treasure to care).

Gwyn Masamune
8. Bartz's chocobo's name is Boko. Boko later meets a girl choco named Koko and has mini chocos.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, I only ever got up to the earth shrine. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:01 pm
Haven't played FF1, so I just won't answer those ^^. And I only played FF5 and 6 once, and that was a long, long time ago...

1) Let me see...four? Five? Those who are permanently gone, I believe, is just Tellah...the others miraculously reappear and whatnot later in the game, though you can't have them in your party anymore once your final party is set.

4) 32,000 points in Battle Square in Gold Saucer, plus, in order to use the "Omnislash" item, you have to have all of Cloud's previous limit breaks before (up to the max of the Level 3 limit break).

5) Laguna. Although, you can't really decide on that factor unless you keep Rinoa still looking very much like Julia. Who knows, Squall could've gotten a half-brother or sister xd .

6) Dr. Lugae -- the predecessor to Hojo. Gotta love those psychotic scientists...

7) Honestly, I don't remember how I got it. sweatdrop sweatdrop (I do remember doing a whole lotta sidequests and whatnot...) Did take quite a while, though...  

Ayame
Captain

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:51 am
Ayame
Haven't played FF1, so I just won't answer those ^^. And I only played FF5 and 6 once, and that was a long, long time ago...

1) Let me see...four? Five? Those who are permanently gone, I believe, is just Tellah...the others miraculously reappear and whatnot later in the game, though you can't have them in your party anymore once your final party is set.

Psssst! He's talking about actual FFII with Firion, Gus, Maria, and Leon and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:14 am
Gwyn Masamune
Ayame

Psssst! He's talking about actual FFII with Firion, Gus, Maria, and Leon and whatnot.

OOOOH sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop (darn Nintendo screwing the game titles...)  

Ayame
Captain

Anatares

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:25 pm
Only one I can think of is Jacob (crushed by a boulder), haven't managed to get beyond Hilda's capture yet... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:23 am
Ayame
Gwyn Masamune
Ayame

OOOOH sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop (darn Nintendo screwing the game titles...)
And I say '******** Square Enix' for messing with Final Fantasy 6 too much in their Playstation Re-release.

Yeah... I'm bitter.  

Kohki
Vice Captain

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:33 pm
I never played the original, so I wouldn't know... sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:12 am
The original was a LOT harder.

The T-rex's were as storng as the brachiosaurs from anthology.

The ones in the forest to the left of cyans home that looks like a head, to clairify.  

Nintendork

The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff