Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:20 am
Gwyn Masamune
All in all I'd say that FFX-2 was a success and a quite addicting one at that.

Lol, you can say that again. I've already put in 50+ hours into the game in just 2 weeks after getting it from a friend...and am already to a close in Chp. 5 sweatdrop (just need to gain my levels...finish Bikanel, Djose, and Bevelle before jumping into the Farplane...)

And I was just in time before school started yesterday...

But so far I like the battle system. It gives a different flow to the game, if you know what I mean. Something that's more realistic than just having enemies on one side, your party on the other, and then jumping back and forth, staying on your line without even moving that much. (And Gwyn mentioned about Grandia...you know, come to think of it now, it certainly does ^^)

And yes, the all powerful Dark Knight dressphere...if only they had it in FFT as a class then that battle against Aries would have been so much easier... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:12 pm
Ayame

And yes, the all powerful Dark Knight dressphere...if only they had it in FFT as a class then that battle against Aries would have been so much easier... xd

You can say that again... closest there was to Dark Knight in Tactics was Gafgarion. Would have been a pretty good game for Dark Knight to be in too. Ah well. You can sorta make classes in that game...  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

KittytheSheGeek

Wealthy Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:42 pm
I really liked X-2. I put TONS of hours into it. I managed to get everything plus get 100%, and I probably spent more time playing it that I should have. lol
But as for a X-3, I highly doubt they would. I think that's just pushing it too far. Though, X-2 was supposed to be Yuna's story, and there was supposed to be a seperate one for Rikku, but the producers (I beleive it was them) thought it was a bad idea and squished them together. So even they thought 3 games based on the same world/characters was a bad idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:17 am
an all rikku story would be cool  

ShadowAkasha

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:23 pm
Shad0wDrag0n
an all rikku story would be cool

i remember that they (meaning the creators) were thinking about doing something like that, but then the idea was discarded.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:30 am
I don't know, all the joy and humor an bubblyness of an all Rikku story might make my head explode.  

Kaede

ShadowAkasha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:31 pm
Kaede
I don't know, all the joy and humor an bubblyness of an all Rikku story might make my head explode.

lol maybe it might be too much riiku but it would then prolly be funny  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:37 pm
Yeah I guess so, but I guess I'm more of an angst person, well, according to my family and friends at least.  

Kaede

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:23 pm
Kaede
Yeah I guess so, but I guess I'm more of an angst person, well, according to my family and friends at least.

But angst is good! ....Isn't it?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:12 pm
Yeah, I only know a few other people who can genuinely smile cheerfully at something completely depressing, shile laughing or giggling about it. *coughAyame^___^cough, though very conspicuous*
Gah! Back on topic. *smacks self over head*
I did like the battle system of FFX-2 though. If there were any more spin offs, I would be interested in seeing more of Paine and Rikku's stories.

Kaede

final_sword

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:42 pm
I doubt t , because there making FF 12 , so i doubt they'll go back , unless the ratings become close to FF 7  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:45 pm
Ah cmon Gwyn tell the truth you only liked X-2 for the totally hot babes wink . lol just messin, though I must admit they had some pretty crazy outfits...but all and all I thought X-2 was pretty cool unlike lotta other people. Although, I must admit an X-3 would kinda seem harsh...I mean one of the reasons I loved FF X so much was because of Blitzball I mean thats like where all my hours on my game came from! Then dang X-2 had to make Blitzball look like trash...it angered me greatly. Yet I think it was pretty cool with all the new characters (even though you only gotta be 3 girls...one guy I mean cmon every ff needs at least on guy with a cool weapon) then if they would have done that it would have been a great success to me! The track was pretty good to I must admit. The fighting style was pretty dang coolio too! DK was the best of all the classes though, no one can touch the DK! They shoulda had a Paladin class what were they thinking!? I mean FF IV! CECIL!? Was he not once a DK then a PLD!? CMON!! Err well yea my point is, it'd be pretty cool for a sequal to FFX-2 although I wouldn't mind if it was like a new ff like FFXIII ? I mean like a new story *Shrugs* but there's only one FF that is capable of my liking to a true sequal go FF VII!!!!  

Zack Strife

final_sword

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:15 pm
Zack Strife
Ah cmon Gwyn tell the truth you only liked X-2 for the totally hot babes wink . lol just messin, though I must admit they had some pretty crazy outfits...but all and all I thought X-2 was pretty cool unlike lotta other people. Although, I must admit an X-3 would kinda seem harsh...I mean one of the reasons I loved FF X so much was because of Blitzball I mean thats like where all my hours on my game came from! Then dang X-2 had to make Blitzball look like trash...it angered me greatly. Yet I think it was pretty cool with all the new characters (even though you only gotta be 3 girls...one guy I mean cmon every ff needs at least on guy with a cool weapon) then if they would have done that it would have been a great success to me! The track was pretty good to I must admit. The fighting style was pretty dang coolio too! DK was the best of all the classes though, no one can touch the DK! They shoulda had a Paladin class what were they thinking!? I mean FF IV! CECIL!? Was he not once a DK then a PLD!? CMON!! Err well yea my point is, it'd be pretty cool for a sequal to FFX-2 although I wouldn't mind if it was like a new ff like FFXIII ? I mean like a new story *Shrugs* but there's only one FF that is capable of my liking to a true sequal go FF VII!!!!
you need to space that out more xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:48 pm
final_sword
Zack Strife
you need to space that out more xp

-.- Yea yea...I'll do what I want! stressed hah j/k I'm sorry smile  

Zack Strife

windgear

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:19 am
I wouldn't like to have another sequel of ffx. I didn't like it that much and I think ffx2 got here because it was doing well in japan.  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff