Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
FFX-3? Do you think it'll happen? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:22 am
I really hope it does. I LOVE X/X-2. Me and my friend agree that X-3 should be Braska's Story. Mainly due to the fact Braska is only in X a handful of times. I mean, i wanna see how he met Yuna's Mom, and how she dies. And what lead him to become a summoner. Also, more Auron and Jecht is FINE w/ me.

Braska's Story would be great. Also, on the side of the main plot, have two mini-plots. Show both Yuna and Tidus(when they are young, obviously) coping with the loss of their Father's. Like Tidus' Mom dies apparently from Jecht going missing. And Yuna has no family. etc etc etc. I think it would be a excellent game. And if not a game, a Advent Children style movie biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:57 pm
i don't think it will, since ffx-2 wasn't that great.... ffx was really good, but ffx-2.... i had major issues with it stressed a movie might be a better idea though 3nodding  

Sinea37

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:27 pm
Sinea37
i don't think it will, since ffx-2 wasn't that great.... ffx was really good, but ffx-2.... i had major issues with it stressed a movie might be a better idea though 3nodding

Why does everyone hate X2? I thought...well i THINK it's a great game. I dont consider it a FF game, so i jsut call it X2. But its fun, and fun to play. The music is cool too. Plus well, Yuna & Tidus foreveR! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:10 pm
Well, it's already been said and done that FFX-2 is the last for any FFX sequel (or prequel for that matter) since the production staff is so busy with other projects like the FF7 Compilations, Kingdom Hearts CoM, KH2, FFXII, etc. etc.

Although I haven't finished the game yet (I'm starting Chp. 3 at the moment), I don't think that there should be FFX-3. I mean, it's seriously just going to be something of a fanwork of a sort, if you know what I mean. How can you possibly continue on the storyline of FFX? If you do too many sequels, it's significance of the plot is going to get milked down way way too much even if SquareEnix is pretty good at plots.

I think the reason why many people don't like FFX-2 is that the first dramatic changes of how Yuna looks. (from what I remember). And then how Rikku suddenly has a Christina Aguilera style of hair (well, back then anyway). A lot come from really really obsessed oldbies who didn't like FFX to begin with, etc. etc. Lots of sometimes legitimate, most of the time strange reasons. Another reason is that there isn't as big as a fanbase for FFX as there is for, let's say, FFVI and VII.

But a movie like AC would sound pretty cool, but it should be done after a long period of time when FFX has been implanted into the brains of the fans...or something like that 3nodding  

Ayame
Captain

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:32 pm
domokun I just LOVE X. THo I do agree Yuna did get some massive plastic surgery, lol. And Rikku is a whore, in both games. I hate her. But I LOVE Paine. Almost literally ^^; lol.

I also dont see why anyone wouldnt like X. theres noting wrong with it. Its aGREAT game. Plus the PS2 graphics make is faboo. I like the old games too, but X is my fav.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 12:06 am
xdiamond-dustx
domokun I just LOVE X. THo I do agree Yuna did get some massive plastic surgery, lol. And Rikku is a whore, in both games. I hate her. But I LOVE Paine. Almost literally ^^; lol.

I also dont see why anyone wouldnt like X. theres noting wrong with it. Its aGREAT game. Plus the PS2 graphics make is faboo. I like the old games too, but X is my fav.

uhh, not to go off topic, but your sig is above the 500x500 pixel limit.  

The Last Lord of Time

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:14 am
What does that mean? Ah screw it im gonna take down my wishlist.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:08 pm
I think that FFX-2 had a good battle system, but I didn't like the chapter thing. And the whole thing about a FFX-3... that would be a bad idea. Even one sequel was a bit of a stretch. I've heard rumors that SquareEnix is going under... could just be a rumor tho. I personally believe that FFXII is going to make or break Final Fantasy.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Anatares

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:59 pm
Personally, I couldn't stand FFX-2. The battle system was too fast for me, only taking about a second for each character to act, and the monsters always felt like they were going faster. I was using potions and phoenix downs every few seconds because I was trying to strategize in that game... And there simply wasn't near enough time to strategize.

Also, the game seemed too.... Girly, I guess. I liked the outfit Yuna wore in the first one better, the long things on her forearms were spiffy. Then they give her short-shorts and that thing that's less than a shirt. Don't even get me started on Rikku's itty bitty bikini.

The music I just couldn't stand. I could not stay on that airship for more than thirty seconds at a time because it was just so unpleasent to my ears. But it didn't matter if I landed anywhere, because it was either just as bad or worse. I know that there are people out there that like that kind of music, but I'm just not one of them.

I also don't like how they got rid of Blitzball and replaced it with Sphere Break. I mean, why?? Yuna, Rikku and Paine are all wearing something acceptable for actually playing the game now, and Rikku was swimming in the first one already.

The only thing I liked about the game was Paine's character, and the only thing I regret is not playing it long enough to learn more about her or watch her character develop. She just came off as the silent hero type, very quiet, calm, and a master of sarchastic humour. Kinda like Auron only not quite.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:47 pm
I still like X2...lol. I think its such a nice change from the usual FF game. ALOT more fun. Anyway

Square is dying? I dont think that is true. If they were, they wouldnt be making new games all the time. Kingdom Hearts 2 and FFXII might make them come back tho. FFXI scuked bc i hate online playing and i refuse to do it.  

x Sakura Petals x

kid please

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:13 am
I hope not. I didn't like FFx-2, and hopefully, they have milked that story enough. I just hope they don't do it that bad to FF7...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:41 am
>_> im getting the feeling that I am the ONLY one on the planet that reallllly likes FFX2 >_> wish i never woulda brought up the subject.  

x Sakura Petals x

kid please

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:45 am
Gwyn Masamune
I think that FFX-2 had a good battle system, but I didn't like the chapter thing. And the whole thing about a FFX-3... that would be a bad idea. Even one sequel was a bit of a stretch. I've heard rumors that SquareEnix is going under... could just be a rumor tho. I personally believe that FFXII is going to make or break Final Fantasy.

Yes, I believe so as well... Hopefully they will get back on track...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:47 am
crying I hope Square doesnt die. or FF either. Theyre the only reason why i got back into gaming sad lol  

x Sakura Petals x

kid please

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:56 am
xdiamond-dustx
crying I hope Square doesnt die. or FF either. Theyre the only reason why i got back into gaming sad lol

Well, even though I love FF, if they are to keep making bad games, then I hope the series will die.  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff