Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
FFX-3? Do you think it'll happen? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:58 am
from what ive seen of XII it looks kinda dumb. I would love to play XI but its online only and its really expencive and thats just stupid. Im not instlaled some extra hardrive thing into my PS2, id probably break it >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:03 am
xdiamond-dustx
from what ive seen of XII it looks kinda dumb. I would love to play XI but its online only and its really expencive and thats just stupid. Im not instlaled some extra hardrive thing into my PS2, id probably break it >_>

Yeha, I haven't heard the best things about FF12 either... and FF11 costs too much... -.-"  

kid please

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:08 am
sad I dont like how drab the characters are in XI and XII. Oh well. Maybe Kingdom Hearts 2 will rock...im sure it will biggrin Aurons in it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:12 am
xdiamond-dustx
sad I dont like how drab the characters are in XI and XII. Oh well. Maybe Kingdom Hearts 2 will rock...im sure it will biggrin Aurons in it! biggrin

He is? I guess no more booze for him...  

kid please

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:14 am
lmao. that Sake bottle he has is cool xD I know Auron & Yunie are in KH2.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:17 am
xdiamond-dustx

cool.... I wonder if Leon will make a return appearence?  

kid please

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:19 am
I think he does. If you goto http://www.imdb.com search Kingdom Hearts and KH2 comes up, it has a small list of whos in it. They already have recorded it for North America. Why it comes out in Spring of 05 i dont know >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:22 am
Hey Floozy. Im gonna go for now, im tired and my gut is killing me for some reason >_> toodles  

x Sakura Petals x

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:07 pm
floozypoo
xdiamond-dustx

I believe he'll make a return in Chain of Memories...not sure about KH2, but most likely he will.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:04 pm
...What is Chain Of Memories? I really need to get someone with info to send me stuff about upcoming games ^^; lol  

x Sakura Petals x

kid please

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:25 pm
Ayame
floozypoo
xdiamond-dustx

I believe he'll make a return in Chain of Memories...not sure about KH2, but most likely he will.

Cool! I really liked him in KH... too bad I never got the chance to finish the game, cuz I had to return it before I was done with it.... I was in the final dungoen, too.... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:11 pm
why dont you buy it? Its only like $20 in the States, lol. Did you get Ultima Keyblade? Or fight Sephiroth?  

x Sakura Petals x

kid please

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:43 am
xdiamond-dustx
why dont you buy it? Its only like $20 in the States, lol. Did you get Ultima Keyblade? Or fight Sephiroth?

I did buy it, but I don't have access to my PS2 right now...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:49 pm
xdiamond-dustx
...What is Chain Of Memories? I really need to get someone with info to send me stuff about upcoming games ^^; lol

Chain of Memories takes place immediately after KH 3nodding . It's going to be released here in the states (not sure...maybe fall or winter of this year) on the GBA. Plus, if you play CoM before you play KH2, there's going to be a lot of things that's going to make more sense...since it's a continuous storyline.  

Ayame
Captain

x Sakura Petals x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:33 pm
Floozy- O_o id die without my PS2, lol. Im playing it right now ^^;

Ayame- Ahhh I see. I dont have a GBA tho sad  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers