Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[ P April RP ] Akira x Kiymoi - What the....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:36 am
This is a Private RP between Natelie's Kiyomi and Kara's Akira

User Image x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:24 pm
Akira was spending the day with his friend Kiyomi in the canyon. They were out and about to enjoy the day. Taking in the wonders of the world around them. This was just your normal day of enjoying what life has given you. Even if Kiyomi is the only friend of his that makes him feel over protective and jealous when she tells him about others she is seeing. He knows his place. So moments like this he keeps close to his heart. Looking about as he doesn't notice anything right now seeing they are still at the center of the canyon. But he can hear something moving in the distance that might be about as big as them. He thinks it is another soquili. Which is normal on a day as wonderful as this one is. He stretches his body a bit as he has been standing still long enough to get that stiff feeling. Looking over at Kiyomi.

"So what else shall we do today?" He wonders.

WC :: 169  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:12 pm
Kiyomi relished days like these where she could feel comfortable and not lonely. Akira had been a friend for at least a year by now though she had lost track of exactly how long. They were fast friends from the start and she was happy to have him around for whatever adventure they went on. Even when one of those days had turned scary. He was right there to keep her safe.

She had been examining rocks at a creek, her paws in the water digging about. Curious about everything like it was all brand new to her. Pawing at a small rock formation piled to one side of the water and finding one amungst the bunch that had a unique pattern she liked, she had intended to nudge it out of the pile for him to look at but the question caught her offguard and she kicked it instead. "Aw" she reponded before giving her own body stretch. He must have been bored. "Find a place with deeper water to cool off?" She asked him. It was quite warm for the time of day already, still morning, which meant it would get warmer still by the time the sun was highest in the sky. "Ooor, we can still check out that cave we passed that was covered in those vines and thin trees. You did say you would explore it with me. Can't back out of it now"

Just as she turned herself around to head back the way they had come from, a bunny in a hat hopped by. "Akira look, do you think its someone's familiar?" She wanted to follow it, investigate the intrigue of it wearing such a cute hat. She had stayed frozen however, showing she still had a fear of bunnies after the shifter incident had terrified her. It took days for her to calm down and return to normal. "Akira?" She called out, backing into him. "What if.." her voice trailed off after it got quieter to a whisper. This time the noise he picked up on before was closer and she finally caught it as well.

WC: 354  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:19 pm
Akira was listening to her as she spoke. "I won't back out of the cave. I promise even if we don't fit it in today. We can come back anytime and go into it. Although deeper water to cool off later sounds great." He peeks down at what she is looking at and sees the bunny. A shiver runs down his spine. He isn't a fan of bunny after dealing with that crazed shifter. Lost in thought as she calls his name and bumps into him. His tail wraps around her in order to keep her close to him. Akira is pretty calm and chill most the time. Laid back in ways that not a lot bothers him at all. But right now his body is stiff as he is in a stance that says he will pounce in order to keep Kiyomi safe. Watching the bunny as his ears flick.

"I don't thing it is a shifter. The birds and other animals in the area are all still making noise. If is was a shifter then there wouldn't be a sound around here." He points out as he still holds her close to his body using his tail. "Maybe a familiar. I hear another soquili in the area along with the animal sounds as well. But I am not sure I want to go looking for them. I am with you on my stance about bunnies since that crazed shifter. Never thought they could turn to bunnies. I thought it was only hawks, owls, bats, wolves, foxes, bears, and felines." His mother Wisp taught him all about shifters that she knew of. He got to teach her about the bunny one.

"If I recall what my mother said about shifters is that the bunny is a rare one that she knows of. So I think we are good. But just in case we should move with care and stay alert."

WC :: 321  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:30 pm
Felt some comfort once his big floofy tail was curled protectively around her. It only helped so much since she was still on edge. She loved bunnies before. Now they spook her even if they appear normal and innocent. "That's too many chances to be shifters." She commented, her gaze darting around for anyone else possibly looming to attack. "Maybe it's their pet to lure us" she backed up some but not yet out of reach of his tail. "Closer to your family is a good idea." She agreed.

Down the path they were walking towards, was the silhouette of a soquili with long ears. When she looked in that direction, she had to squint to focus on their appearance. The shade from canyon trees played shadows and light over the area. "How rare is bunny again? That looks like one" her voice quieted again. Unlike the previous instance where they were tricked into thinking the shifter was bleeding from an injury, it had been pure white and the blood all over them most likely from a previous victim. The one cantering towards them was red or brown in coat color. Something wrapped about the legs of them made her deerlike tail bristle and stand alert. Her body trembling as it drew even closer. She bumped into Akira again while brushing past to circle around to his other side away from the approaching soquili. Vines of plants circled the legs, many flowers in bloom all along them and in the mane. He looked just as normal and innocent as the familiar that they just saw. "Is that a shifter?" She questioned, ready to dig her claws into the ground and flee. If it was, how diabolical to carry a plushie with it.

WC: 292  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:46 pm
Akira watches the bunny soquili as he then looks down at Kiyomi. "No I don't believe it is a shifter. I don't see a pelt. Shifters have pelts of the animals they shift into. This one has no pelt. So I think we are good." He points out as he thinks about a few things she has said. "Yup I do think there are too many shifter animals." He sighs as he watches the bunny soquili. "Looks like a stallion even from here." Akira keeps close to Kiyomi in order to keep his tail wrapped around her. He wants to comfort her as much as he can. After all he is protective over her and if anything tries to hurt her.... Well he just might end them. Not that he wants to do something like that in front of her.

Being that violent is only if there is nothing else he can do. So for now he will watch the stallion as they move to the end of the canyon. Nuzzling against Kiyomi a bit to calm her down a bit. "Spending time with family is a crazy event. You recall my mother don't you?" He wonders as his mother is a trickster and pulls pranks right and left.

WC :: 209  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:37 pm
Talking about that scary creature made her whole body shiver. It had haunted her for months after, mostly in her sleep. She was so grateful she hadn't been alone that day for she had froze just as she had seeing this new bunny soquili and without his words yelling for her to run and a hard nudge to get her going, she might not have survived it. Not much of a fighter herself, she tucked more under his tail to hide herself. Her muzzle poking out in his direction as if his tail was a cloak about her head. "That isn't any help. A male would be stronger"

She moved enough to keep up with him. Practically glued to his side and still under the protection of his big floof tail. She might have bumped into him a few times because getting closer just made her worry more. He couldn't shake the tension in her body that helped prepare her to run at a moments notice. Slowly she peered out to peek at the approaching stallion. The better she got a look at him the more harmless he appeared. She didn't want to let down her guard and stayed well on Akira's side away from this stranger just in case. She jumped slightly when his words caught her attention again. "At this moment, I rather deal with your mother over possibly being eaten." She remarked with a little grumble. The first meeting she had with his mother had set her up for a few awkward interactions with his family. She had to keep on guard for any future pranks. Try as she might at not getting caught in one, she was easy to prank on so his mother loved her visits.

The bunny stallion stalled at a safe distance once he realized there were two he was approaching and one seemed to be hiding. His head tilted and he whickered in greeting, "Greetings! Uh, sorry to startle. My familiar and I lost our way. I imagine you have seen her?" As he asked, he raised a paw to shove her size, "A bunny this big with a hat." On cue there was a rustle and splash in the creek nearby, that same bunny scurrying out past them to her owner. Kiyomi had whinnied and stomped a hoof towards the small bunny, startled. She hadn't meant to injure the poor creature. Luckily it was quick and was missed. "Familiar found.. can we go?" she asked Akira, waiting for his opinion if it was safe to cross further into the other male's path to get past

WC:434  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:54 pm
Akira smiles down as Kiyomi. "Yes my dear we can." He looks at the stallion. "This canyon is easy to get out of. Follow the flow of the creek and it should take you out. I hope that helps." He bows to the stallion as he then continues to walk out of the canyon and towards his home. Once they have a good distance between them and the bunny stallion, Akira looks at Kiyomi more. "No pelt and seemed to be telling the truth so I don't think he was a shifter. But lets head home and maybe tonight watch the sky for shooting stars to help both of us relax.

With that he leads her onward to home so they can relax and take a breather from this little encounter. After all they are both shaken up by it. Once at his home they chat until night fall and then enjoy the starry sky. He was just happy it wasn't a shifter this time. Just a clueless lost bunny and bunny stallion.

WC :: 173

FIN

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items