Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:37 pm
Solo RP for Eva, Please do not post.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What was I just thinking about? Sticky buns? No, maybe it was hot cross buns.....Yeah that's it! CROSS BUNS!

Namely, do you remember that time you saw a cute little bunny with blood on it that happened to be not so cute, but rather a malevolent urban legend that chased you through the woods? It's been a whole year since then. When you come up on a cute bunny stallion and it's cute little bunny friend, you shouldn't worry right? RIGHT?!?!?!

But you do, you know you do. When you come up on this "cute"....thing that's blocking your way out of a canyon, you are highly suspicious. And it acts clueless, as though it really has no clue how to do....anything? It's faking right?

Truth is it's not faking. It's new to the area and really has no clue about life here. But, since you meet Sans Merci, you're just a little paranoid.

Write 750 words per RPer on your encounter with this strange clueless bunny (He's new to the area!) and how you let your paranoia, that this might be another Shifter trap, get in the way. If you want, you can RP the prize as well (who probably has some opinions on how weird your being).

tldr: It's how your preconceived notions about someone gets in the way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:38 pm

Giving a good stretch to her legs, Evangeline started her way down the canyon. She always stayed in one spot, but today was different. She felt the need to get out and take a stroll. This...stroll was quite a long way from home.

It was sunny outside, beautiful skies, some clouds, it was basically perfect. The sun burned against her white skin. Her red markings looked like blood, but it was the mark of her loved ones deaths from shifters so many years ago. It haunted her and made her become emotionless. Her lifemate, Kai'sa and that silly kid Eros have been the only two to really break that cycle. It had been quite the journey.

Eva's red eyes watched the sky making shadows throughout the canyon, making shapes for the trees and brush around her. The canyons colors were inspiring, reds with different shades of browns. She couldn't wait to see it with the sunset.

--------------------------

Eva realized the time as she got lost in daydreaming. "Oh...no.." Turning around and making her way back towards the entry, she started to feel like something was watching her. She internally started panicking, but nothing showing upon her face.

In front of her jumped out a little a little black, orange, and white bunny...with a hat...? She was so confused, again nothing showing on her face. What was it doing all the way in here? Lost? Her mind was running a mile a minute and then it suddenly hit her. A flash back. Could it be...? Stopping quickly in her steps she kept her distance, waiting. She was ready to run if needed, she didn't run fast but she would try.

"M'am! please! You have to help me." The bunny started hopping towards Eva in a quick manner. "I am so lost! I have no idea how to make it here." They screamed out. "I need somewhere safe.."

"Stay where you are!" She let go from her lips. It wasn't in a panic, more to keep her distance. "How..can I trust you?" Eva usually wouldn't suspect a cute little bunny as themselves, but it was getting late. It was awfully suspicious.

"What do you mean? I am just a bunny.." Their ears drooped as the mare became suspicious of them.

"How do I know you aren't out to kill me?" She took a couple more steps back from them. Couldn't be too careful.

"A shifter? What in heavens could that be?!" They became even more scared and looked around anxiously as he awaited the mares response. They had hoped that this was some kind of hoax or a prank. "I really hope you are playing a prank..."

Eva listened to their fearful reaction, did they really have no idea? She had yet to meet a remotely 'nice' shifter. "You really have no idea what they are?"

"I'm... new here, I have no idea of these lands. Merely finding my way, M'am." The bunny tried to be as honest as possible. "How can i make you believe me?" She was acting so strangely towards them, but they didn't want to pry too much and upset her.

"Where are you from? Do you know anyone else here?" Eva watched the little bunny, they were absolutely terrified out here. But where were they hiding before this? Why weren't they searching for someone to help before? What if this truly is just a trap...

"Lands far from here, I decided to get away and be somewhere new. I have no one here, this is the first place I found coming here." They watched around as the sun started setting upon the canyon. "Besides... If I were here to kill you, don't you think that I would've done it by now?" They were merely trying to speak the truth. If they were a cold blooded killer, it would've been a done deal by now.

Nodding her head, she understood. They were right, her inner feelings started to calm down as they spoke. Unless this was some serious intense game, they weren't a shifter. There was no way, there wasn't anything to assume here. "I am sorry. There is no reason to assume here." She admitted that she was wrong, but if they knew these lands, there was a reason she should be.

Her eyes became more soft, her lips/eyebrows still remained emotionless. They were truly lost and not from these lands. The panic coming from the bunny made that very clear. How could she not believe them? "I believe you, please. Come with me and I will take care of you." Eva nuzzled the small bunny and lead them out of the canyon with her. She couldn't leave them alone, there were shifters out there.

WC: 788

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out