Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Wisest Souls [Kemi x Lucien][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:40 pm
The nights were getting warmer, the days were getting even warmer, and Kemi spent much time just sitting in the sun, it was delightful and felt better than anything else she could have thought of.

But, the nights were getting warmer too, and as Kemi prowled through the night, she felt as though the air was no longer trying to go against her.

She had been so tired of cold. So tired of biting wind and air that made breathing difficult.

Tonight though…there was a chill, but that was all it was. Chill was something that didn’t make Kemi’s skin crawl and she relaxed as she walked, keeping her attention vaguely on the auras filtering through the air. She didn’t feel anything that she could really separate, just vague somethings on the outside of her sensing range, but one aura popped up nearby, and without really thinking, she made her way towards it.

It was one of the Mauvians on this planet, and she didn’t think it was going to be Arthur, since he had been napping pretty hard when she had left, but she was eager to be able to meet new helpers. Mauvians were fantastic creatures, and she respected them…sometimes more than many other beings out in the cosmos

As she approached, she kept her gaze focused on the ground, but smiled when she saw the rather large creature. “Good evening, I am hoping that it is you who I have been sensing?”

Guine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:03 am
“Good evening,” Lucien greeted in return, his fluffy tail curled around him and twitching just slightly as he perched on a stump.

“I do not sense any other auras in the area, so I believe we may be safe.”

He knew it was more complicated than that. There were those who could sense auras even without emitting one, themselves. It was a concern to keep in mind, but not one he wanted to push on her when it was possible she already knew. If not, then he would just keep an eye out for the both of them.

He glanced at her tail with curiosity.

“You are not from Earth,” he surmised. He certainly didn’t see any people who had been born there walking around with tails like that. “Have you lived here long? It is certainly… an interesting experience.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:21 pm
Lovely. Civilized, knowledgeable, proud. “I am not, this is correct. I arrived here…just before the celebration with all of the lovely lights? Not too terribly long ago, but I enjoyed it none the less. I have been staying with the Mauvian Arthur, and he has been very good to me, and as it is getting warmer...finally. I have made it my goal to do more.”

She gave a soft sigh and her tail wrapped around her hip, resting in the crook of her arm. The warmth was always lovely for when she got too cold, and she admired this Mauvian’s tail quite a bit.

“I am Sailor Kemi, the Senshi of Deception, it is lovely to meet you. Your coat is lovely as well, just in case you did not realize.”

She was sure that he did. Mauvians always seemed to be aware of just about everything going on around them. Which is what made them so worthwhile.

Guine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:00 pm
Lucien puffed out his chest a bit, clearly pleased by the compliment.

“The pleasure of meeting you is all mine, Ms. Kemi. My name is Lucien. I have been staying with my bonded and his family, although forgive me for not sharing his name. He is very protective of his family and I do not wish to break his trust,” he explained, but there was an apology in his voice.

“Thank you for your kind words. Your fur is also quite glamorous. Do you use any special oils? Ah, but perhaps now is not the best time. I know the Mauvian you have been staying with, or at least I have met him. You are in good hands.”

Still, Earth was not easy to navigate, be it the culture or getting used to everything. She seemed to be adapting well at the very least.

Orangeish Sherbert

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:19 pm
“That is fine. If he would ever be inclined to meet with me, I would appreciate it. I need more allies. I’m…I have been quite slow to do anything. I dislike the cold. My world…”

Kemi’s gaze grew rather distant and she shrugged slightly. “My world was destroyed by cold. I hope to find a way to thaw the wellspring but…Honestly, my goal right now is just to thaw myself and gain allies…”

Which, seemed selfish upon reflection. Hopefully whoever she found woudln’t know who she had been in the past, and she could simply move on. So far that had been the case but. If she was here, there was likely others like her. Others who had stayed on their homes. Others who had come here and would have long memories.

“Do you have any other contacts that you may be able to point me to? And may I contact you again at some point? Arthur has told me that the nights are only going to get warmer for the next several moons, and I look forward to that, and I hope to be more active in the fight against Chaos here on Earth.”

Guine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:53 pm
His tail swished as he considered her request. He was always willing to help Senshi and Knights, but he was also cautious. After being trapped for a millenia, he preferred not to be tricked into another long sleep.

“I certainly can point you to other contacts,” he nodded, although he was purposefully vague. He wasn’t going to give her a list of people that he knew, especially not without their permission, but he knew of one source that she could use on her own.

“On your Senshi phone, if Arthur has not installed it for you yet, there’s an application that allows Senshi and Knights and other Mauvians to connect with each other, aptly called Connections,” he said with a nod. He looked proud about it. Not because it was his own work, but because he knew how much effort Soleiyu had put into the app. “If assistance is needed with translation, I am sure Arthur can assist with installing something for that as well.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:06 pm
Kemi’s eyes brightened and nodded, though at the mention of her Senshi phone, she hesitated and pulled it out of subspace. It wasn’t something she had spent much time really studying. There were many things on it, but honestly…with how little she had spent powered up since arriving on Earth…learning the phone hadn’t been a priority.

“If you have the time, would you be willing to show me how to put it on here? That sounds like a perfect…application? For me, and I appreciate it. I will happily ask Arthur for assistance if you have other things to do tonight, Lucien, I do not wish to be a burden.”

The idea though…being able to find people with this silly device…it was interesting.

Of course, the television was interesting as well, and she had spent many hours in front of that device…so clearly…she should really give this a chance.

Guine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:52 pm
It was always a good thing, in his opinion, for Senshi and Knights to learn new technology. Well… updated technology. He’d spent quite a bit of time catching up on the technology Earth had, although he was pleased to learn that Mauvian tech still remained something he was knowledgeable in.

While not ideal, having all technology freeze or regress for a thousand years certainly benefited him. He would have liked to see the ‘future’ of his kind, but he was also content with helping it move forward once more.

“I would be honored to assist,” he said with a small bow of his head. “I will put my contact information as well, and will discuss with my bonded the possibility of making contact. He is precious to me, so I admit that I am very protective as well. But we are all working towards the same goal.” At least for the moment. Maybe once the war was settled they would go in different directions, but for now they needed to get rid of Chaos.

Orangeish Sherbert

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:16 pm
Kemi smiled and looked rather relieved, passing her phone over to the Mauvian. “This could be so good. I could find many allies…I…fear that I will need them. Chaos is…such a corrosive thing…”

She gave a small sigh and watched for a moment. “I hope that he will consider it. If not, that is perfectly fine, and I understand.”

Keeping secrets, keeping things close to the chest was something she understood very well, and she couldn’t fault anyone for keeping themselves safe. Trust was difficult to come by and half the time it wasn’t genuine anyway.

When this application was on her phone, she was going to do her best to make sure it worked for her, and hopefully, allies would come pouring in, and if she ever had doubts, she had two Mauvians that she could contact now…and honestly. That was better than anything.

Guine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:28 am
“Everyone needs allies,” Lucien easily agreed, taking the phone and tapping into the settings so he could work on downloading the correct app. “Perhaps with this you will be able to connect to others looking for allies. Be cautious. You should not trust so easily either.”

There was a lot of hope going around for those to help each other, but even with that, Lucien was cautious. He’d seen how Chaos could corrupt, and while he had an obligation to Senshi, he also had an obligation to his bonded and his family.

He would have to monitor things before deciding if he wanted to bring more attention to others. Just like that other Senshi he’d met before, Vilenius. He hadn’t mentioned him to Alastor either. Not yet at least. But perhaps there would be a time that they all joined together. At least Kemi didn’t seem as unhinged.

Once the update was finished he handed the phone back to her. “I added my contact information in there as well. Stay safe.”

Orangeish Sherbert

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:22 am
His advice not to trust so easily made Kemi pause and slowly nod as she took the phone back and returned it to subspace. She had been far too closed off during the past…however many years, and she had been trying to turn over a new leaf, to become more than her sphere as she had told Alcor but.

But Lucien was right. Trusting too easily was a great way to get yourself into trouble, and she didn’t want that.

“I will take your suggestions to heart. You stay safe as well, and I will reach out if I have need. Thank you, Lucien. Meeting you has been more help than I believe that I realize.”

Kemi gave a respectful nod and then drew in a breath before turning and walking away. There were still secrets, but she believed that this was a good first step into becoming allies, if not friends with the other Mauvian.

Guine

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff