Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:18 am
I'll bet you never heard ol' Marshall Dylan say
"Miss Kitty have you ever thought of runnin' away?
Settling down... Would you marry me
If I asked you twice and begged you pretty please?"
She'd have said yes in a New York minute
They never tied the knot his heart wasn't in it
He never hung his hat up at Kitty's place
He just stole a kiss as he rode Away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WC - 828

Susanoo paced, trying to think, trying to figure out his next move. He hadn't approached Kes yet and he remained anxious, pacing in place as he considered the information he recently gleaned. Specifically... How.

He wondered how to tell, if he should tell, his mate about what he learned, and the idea alone warrented another slew of pacing. His ears flicked, the stallion thinking before loking to the approaching form of O-Inari's approach, the kitsunemare sniffinf a moment, tails swaying, before she spoke, tone even.

"You seem troubled, son of storms." O=Inari drawled. Susanoo looked over, ears flicking again before frowning.

"I am. I was researching something for Kes and well... It wasn't... Good news."

"Oh, the Starfish. I noticed there's--"

"Je's her half brother. I'm not sure how to tell him either." Susanoo rubbed a temple, sighing. Two of OInari's brows raised and the Shifter continued. "I found... The area their father's gone to. But it is... Bad."

"Bad? Dead bad?" O=Inari asked. Susanoo shok his head, raising a paw before indicating himself. O-Inari arched her brows again.

"A shifter? .... And? I mean, I recall you pre-charming and you were chaos--"

"Cursed. Possibly willingly if some information is right. Nari. He's become a Shifter. He's not charmed. Which means..."

"Oh. Ooooohhh, I see." OInari them hummed. "Well, regardless, maybe you should see to telling them anyhow."

"If I di, Kes will want to find him and try ugh - reason." Susanoo sighed, frowning. OInari sarched a brow.

"Counterargument. You might direct starfish and sunwater to find a Charm maker." O=Inari rolled her shoulders, eyes narrowing slowly. Susanoo frowned.

"An Angeni. You think I should... Find an Angeni." Susanoo frowned, expression narrowing. "Are you--"

"Well if you can't do it, Susanoo -" O-Inari's tone grew sharp. Convicted. She turned, walking toweards Kes. "I have no qualms sharing. Someone needs to be the adult."

"O-INARI--" Susanoo hissed, then stopped as the mare approached Kes.

Kes was relaxing watching the water. Draig was fishing elsewhere, and the dark mare was sunning. Seeing O-Inari approach, Kes looked up and smiled, the mare grunting before flopping beside her.

"Susanoo wants to keep this t himself but he found your father. He's gotten himself cursed into a Shifter. With no charm."

"...Sussy did what?" Kes blinked in surprise. Kes shifted a bit.

"Why--"

"He thinks he's protecting you. Personally I think he's being gfoolish. You're not a filly. You're a mare. And knwing is better protection than not, Starfish." O-Inari looked to the smaller mare, ears flicking to an alert position. "Angeni can help too. Charm makers. They can help him. HJe won't be... Entirely who he was. But he'll be safer."

"I... Oh. IO see." Kes nodded, and looked out over the water. "I can see why he'd be leery."

"He means well. He loves you. I remember when he and his brother the Mon were wild. Uncharmed. Their hesitance makes sense."

"Susanoo wasn't born charmed?" Kes looked up at OInari, and the mare smiled weakly.

"He wasn't. None of them were. I won't tell you how we met, but what matters now is how much he loves you. And he's fun. I will admit - if you want to seek a charm maker... I'm willing to go in his stead. Besides, I know another mare like me who might be willing to help out." O=Inari chuckled. "A little forest dweller. Good lass."

"How did you meet Susanoo?" Kes looked over. O-Inari loked thoughtful.

The Pureshifter cornered the mare. Her herd lay in ruin, dead or scattered, but O-inari stared him down challengingly before an Angeni swept in....

"It's best you not know, Starfish. Just know... Know he loves and will never hurt you. He'd kill me before you." OInari looked away. No. No, Kes need not know Susano was so... Violent. Homicidal. Kes sighed.

"Foxtypes don't say anything straight, do they?" Kes laughed weakly. O=Inari snorted.

"Being straightforward is no fun, Starfish. But if it helps, I'm only witholding for your sake. Not his." OInari snorted, Kes blinking at the larger mare.

"Me? why?" Kes blinked. O-Inari sighed. Her brows arched. Her expression grew unimpressed, and she stared several long moments, the foxmare shaking her head, tails swaying behind her before she looked away a moment. Kes narrowed her eyes accusingly before OInari looked back to her again, and smirked. One paw nudged Kess playfully before she grinned.

"Come on. It's not obvious, Starfish?" O-Inari asked. Kes shok her head slowly and the kitsunemare laughed, loud and boisterous, before grinning fiercely, nosing Kes teasingly.

"Come on. It's not obvious?" O=Inari asked. Kes slowly shok her head, and O-Inari laughed again before rising. "We're friends, Stargfish. That's why. I only offer this kind of information for friends."

Kes blinked, and watched the kitsunemare mutant walk away, ears flicking as the other mare simply disappeared to pass Susanoo, tails flicking with mischief, and Kes hummed.

She had... A friend. Maybe even... A best friend.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:09 pm
User Image

WC - 835

The mutant really didn't know the area well, but Mioyo did hear rumours. They spoke of a wicked rabbit, a dangerous shifter whom laid tricks and traps for fun; a shifter cruel and taunting, willing to use others for their amusements, and...

Well Mioyo wasn't afraid of any such bunny rabbits.

The female Soquili ambled along slowly, rolling her shoulders to stretch and find himself loose and limber as she ambled along, green eyes alert, fovused. She didn't look dangerous, but she did, in fact, look serious. She walked smoothly, confidently - and as she began to calm, the female looked toward the cayon exit to spy the sihlouette of... A bunny like Soquili. One red ear flicked, and slowly, delicately, almost, one eyebrow rose slowly before she approached, paws flexing lazily as the female approached smoothly, expression arched and eyes glinting darkly.

"Forgive my bluntness, but you're blocking the exit." Mioyo greeted. She wasn't afraid - not really - but she was on guard. The entire situation was suspicious, and the stallion turned, blinked, and grinned widely, eyes dancing.

"Hello there! My apologies, I'm new in the area and I'm a bit stuck, you see." The stallion responded. Mioyo stared, brow archying. Really? This was the story? She'd heard better.

"...New. And stuck how?" Mioyo asked flatly, still staring. The stallion grinned.

"Why, ma'am! I'm unused to canyons you see!" The stallion responded, looking about. "Can I keep turning or..."

Oh, oh gods, he seemed so DUMB. Was this a trick? Surely it was a trick. Mioyo stared, almosty disbelieving before rearing, placing her forepaws on the rock beside him before pushing off it to turn. The satallion grinned, and emulated the Action, Mioyo staring intensely. Once he was unstuck, he grinned at Mioyo brightly, the female blinking as she stared back before one ear flicked again at him. He... He was serious? Oh stars he was serious. Mioyo sighed, shaking her head. The stallion watched, before grinning.

"You seem awfully quiet, ma'am." He spoke gently.

"Just thinking." Mioyo responded, shrugging slowly. "Afraid I don't really get to see rabbit sorts much." Mioyo still wasn't sure what to make of him, and the stalling tiklted his head.

"Wll if it helps, I don't see many folk with cat features." The stallion responded. Mioyo squAred up calmly, the giant of a Soquili's head raising proudly.

"Yes, I am rather leonine." He tail flicked, and Mioyo stretched, letting her muscles show under the red and black hide, tossing her short black mane. It wasn't a threat, but it was a strong warning she wasn't easily threatened - and that the stallion might wish to consider how he handled her carefully. The stallion watched, taking in the mare's body language slowly before tossing his head, fluffy tail twitching as he took her in slowly, expression calm as he read the mare slowly. He then shrugged, sighing himself.

"Is everyone here so paranoid?" He asked. Mioyo paused.

"I'm sorry?" The mare asked, and the stallion tossed his head, snorting calmly.

"Come on now lady. You act like I might rip your thjroat out. Come on. I'm new, but you're showing off like you might kill me at a single wrong twitch. So is it just you, otrr this entire area?" The male asked calmly. Mioyo blinked in surprise. She considered his words. He seemed not to knopw then. Maybe he wasn't the dangerous rabbit-Soq around here? Mioyo hummed, considering her answer before looking about, then loooking at the stallion again, ears pinning.

"They say," Mioyo began calmly. "That in hese parts is a rabbit shifter or monster or Soquili whom chases others in the area. A beastly, vicious creature as well. And a shifter, while unsurprising, is still nothing to take lightly. I was..."

"Expecting a fight." The stallion finished. Mioyo nodded calmly and the stallion whistled, shaking his head. "My word, no wonder you're paranoid. No wonder everyone in this area is paranoid. My word though, a Shifter." The stallion sighed, looking skyward a moment ins -- frustration? Irritation? Acceptance? It was hard to tell but the stallion absolutely seemed to be dealing with his own emotions a moment. Mioyo finally offered a thin smile.

"Do forgive my caution., Perhaps a companion might help?" The mare offered. The stallion shook his head and sighed, before motiioning a moment.

"I mean, maybe. It's probably snart - hey, maybe you can come with a while? If there is some mad rabbit or something about, a large strong mare should handle it no problem!" The stalliuon grinned. Mioyo blinked.

"My, how chivalrous.," bu5t then she laughed. Her parents were much the same - as were many of her siblings - and Mioyo grinned, bumping him with her shoulder. "Fine, fine, but ah. Turn around. We're going the wrong way." Mioyo laughed. The stallion groaned, and repeated Mioyo's turning trick to pivoty about sulkily, Mioyuo laughing. It certainly wasn't what she planned... But Mioyo suspected it would be an interesting next few days.

After all. She was babysitting.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff