Quote:
The Shops (5): If you’re looking for thoughtful, heartfelt gifts to commemorate your day or just gifts for someone (or yourself!) you don’t need to go far. A large, indoor vending space is set up with a great array of local shops willing to spend their time here. There’s such a great array of things to find here–all handmade or locally sourced and owned. Jewelry, accessories, outfits, candles, cards, sweets, home decor–there’s a little bit of everything, just waiting to find a new home. Take some time to appreciate the sales, and get some good deals while you’re here! The Event is also selling an array of special memorabilia where proceeds go towards their list of charities; you can purchase crystal flowers like those from the Garden.
Local vendors are all permitted to attend! Tables are a low $100 each and up to three can be purchased for a single shop

Rose had really wanted to check out the charity event that was happening to unify the city this valentines holiday. She asked her husband if she wanted to join her, wanting to enjoy a day out with him and also see beforehand if it would be okay to bring the boys back. She smiled and looked around at the array of vendors selling all manner of things. Rose was most interested in the jewelry, certain she would go home with a handful of new pieces today.

“Enjoying yourself Dami,” she asked her husband, trying not to laugh while another person oogled him.

---

Was he enjoying himself? Yes. But not because he was being oogled, he was quite used to it and welcomed people to look at what they can't have. He was enjoying himself because he was out with his gorgeous wife, no kids attached. He loved his little boys [and now his daughter], but having some time to themselves was a rare treat he intended to savor. He did try to see if any of his other siblings wanted to join, but Ciora was content to stay at home, The Shack was apparently seeing more traffic than usual, Cass was back teaching at Uni which meant Mercy was far too pregnant to deal with going to the event with just her and the boys. Dmitry….Well his youngest sibling was in a bit of an emotional delima that he sadly could not help with. Eli was dealing with an equally too pregnant and miserable Lily to really call to go anywhere, and the trio are up to their own things.

Not that he was complaining, this meant no distractions.

Pulling Rose close for a quick kiss he looked around, hand resting on her behind as they walked. “Obviously. I have what I want right here~” He leaned down to nibble at her ear while looking at some things he might want to buy, especially a pretty looking necklace that looked like it came from one of the local jewelry shops.

---

Rose grinned at her husband giving him a coy look, “do you now?” She held onto his arm while they walked leaning on him slightly before turning when she spotted someone at a table with what looked like a laser. “Thats interesting,” she said stopping and watching the person work.

“Are you making name bracelets,” she asked with a smile.

The girl nodded, “necklaces, bracelets, ankles, earring, and rings. Whatever people want. I made enough sales this year to get a laser, but some people still like the stamped look.” She showed off a cuff bracelet with three names on it. “Me and my brothers.”

“Oh, beautiful. Would you be able to do a large order?”

She looked at Damien, “what do you think one for each other the girl with the kids on it? Do you think Ryan would want one or the rest of the guys?”

---

Damien looked at the name bracelets with his head cocked. Yeah they could do that…He looked at the girl, pulling out his wallet. “Do you take card or cash?” He had to ask just to be sure, figuring they could order bracelets for everyone. He would have to call Cass for the names of his future nieces so they could complete the bracelet for Mercy. Lily was easy since Willow is the name of a tree, he wasn't sure if Dessie and Nate would like one, but he would have them made anyway just in case. There was David and Ciora as well… So in total the order was about to be extremely big. Damien frowned and started counting on his fingers… “Probably gonna need an order of around…15.” He looked to his wife for clarification, just in case he missed something.

---

“A large order is fine,” the young woman said with a smile, “and either is fine for payment. I have a card reader and tap reader that connect to my ipad.”

Rose grinned and shot a text to Mercy and Cass asking if they had decided on names for the girls. She was sure Mercy had mentioned they settled, but she didn't recall the names being shared yet. She mentioned it was for a surprise and turned back to the girl.

“You can place your order here,” the girl said pointing to a tablet, “if you are paying with a card. Or I have ordering sheets if you want to pay with cash.”

Rose looked to Damien, “cash or card?”

---

Oh good. Card was perfect.

While he could pay with a card and then they would wait for their orders to come in the mail? “Here.” He swiped his card, then asked, “Will the orders come in the mail?” It seemed obvious that it would, but he wanted to make sure just in case. If they did then he would go and deliver the goods to everyone, would give him an excuse to test out his new mustang. He kissed the top of Rose’s head while he waited for the order to go through, there was plenty of money in the spending account so he wasn't worried about that. Which brought something else to the forefront of his mind, “Gonna have to make a phone call…Pops wants me to go to a zoom meeting later on today.”

He was sure his father was just trying to use this as an excuse to get him to participate more in the business, something that made him want to pinch the bridge of his nose. When there wasn't a break at the Uni, Damien was the one to attend all business matters in lieu of his younger brother. He was surprised Niko didn't try to make him do the same for Dmitry, but then again, Dmitry has since graduated college and was fully capable of handling business matters on his own thank god.

---

Rose happily filled out the forms, picking a bracelet type and color for each person. It was going to be such a nice surprise and she bet everyone was going to love them. She was wondering if she should just do the kids name or the whole family and settled for just the kids since Mercy and Cass’ bracelets would have four names already. She even grabbed one for Annie with Lyle and Liam on there.

“Oh no,” said the girl. “That laser makes it really fast. I have a few orders to fill ahead of yours, but they’ll be ready to pick up by the end of the day if you like. Of course I’ll mail they if you're unable to pick them up, but that the beauty of these sorts of events. Quick turn around, no need to mail most things. I’ll send a text and email when they are ready for pick up and you should have received an emailed receipt and payment confirmation. Would you like a printed receipt?”

Rose wasn’t terrible surprised it wouldn’t take long, but a few hours was very speedy. “If you could print the receipt as well that would be wonderful. Thank you. We will certainly be able to pick them up.”

She looked to her husband and smiled, “shall we continue?”

---

Glad that everything was settled, Damien pulled Rose closer, “Yeah. You said you wanted to go see those Crystal flower things?” Frankly it didn't interest him all that much but a happy wife meant a happy life and all that. Plus Rose is one of the most uncomplicated, chill women that he knows, which makes him happy he married her. He couldn't ask for a more perfect partner.

Kaori_luv