Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Master of Puppets

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:50 pm
Armageddon, full swing -- you know how this goes by now. Hiro Shin-Mozas was in his lockerroom, a show removed from one of the most grueling matches he'd ever had against Salem Croft at Survivor Series. His right arm was bandaged up and he moved with a slight limp, as despite having a good amount of time off between shows to recover there just wasn't enough healing to go around for his entire body. Once again, Hiro had shown up to the arena without plans for a match or anything of the sort -- however, whether it be on principle or by habit, the Ethnic Enigma showed up for work with his gear as he had his entire career. Hiro sat alone in the locker room with a book in hand, it's subject matter relating to fear. It seems as though, through the resurrgence of Blackjack and this new phobia of snakes, Hiro was determined to get to the root of his problem and try to find new, healthy ways to combat what was a distraction from his life and duties as a wrestler. Since the match with Salem, despite how badly he'd been destroyed by the end, he'd felt like he finally gave Salem the retribution from Hiro that the Copperhead had always searched for and wanted...though, being that he believed Hiro would have actually tried to hurt his daughter, perhaps another interaction with Salem down the line was necessary.

Hiro put down the book and waddled his way to the door of the locker room, not private but still empty aside from him for whatever reason -- it was surely strange. The Ethnic Enigma had yet another package delivered to the building tonight...a blade, but it had no name carved into it. Though, it felt more familiar to him than the ones he'd been sent prior. Hiro shoved it into his bag and sat back down -- but as he did so, the room grew colder. The lights began to flicker. A hissing sound protruded from the air and burrowed into his brain.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:10 pm
The lights went out and came back on glowing red. As the lights came back, it was revealed that Hiro was no longer alone in his locker room. Standing before Hiro was Rex Kobra, flanked two of his cultists with a large python draped across his shoulders. He stared at Hiro with a smirk as he stroked his pet. Rex took a step forward and held his arms out to the side. The lights flickered out again for a moment but came back on red one more time to reveal another couple of cultists joining him.

"Hiro. The Serpent has spoken. It has called unto me and has commanded that I deliver a righteous judgement upon thee. But The Serpent is a merciful deity and has delivered upon you several warnings so that you could heed my approach. Now, I am here and you and I shall do battle in that ring where I shall deliver unto you a pain like no other. I have years of resentment to give to you all from our early days from when you made me a joke with The Rexual Defiler to making me an insipid co-host on your talk show to hitting him in the skull with a fire extinguisher."

Rex gestured to one of his cultists who raised an extinguisher in a violent method. Rex's smirk vanished as he took another step closer to his prey.

"Tonight, Hiro, violence will be visited upon you. The only question is whether it is sanctioned or not. Now, you can meet me in the ring, later tonight. Or me and my family can air our grievances upon your hide right now. The choice is yours, Hiro."

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:44 am
Hiro cringed as the lights changed over, not prepared for a red tint to engulf his vision. Before him, surrounded by his followers, was an old friend -- Rex Kobra. A python sit atop his shoulders, leading Hiro to take a leap back. "Wha, Wha-" Hiro stammered out an attempted question but the lights went out again and when they returned there were more of them. The hissing of the snake. The appearance of cultists. This was what had been following the Ethnic Enigma. This was what was causing him his current bout of psychosis. Rex Kobra, his former friend, had been making things a living hell for him these last few months. It was always a former friend, whether it be Salem, Bader, Cartwright, and now Rex -- always, a former friend was now causing Hiro grief. The cult leader began to speak, and made his intentions known: he wanted to fight Hiro tonight to make up for perceived years of joking and former matches the two had competed in. It felt like a fever dream to Hiro, but what was certainly real was his desire to get the hell out of there. He just didn't have any sort of way out of the situation, was the issue...but then, Rex gave him a choice: fight here, right now...or fight in the ring. The answer was easy.

"Rex...I don't know what's become of you, what all THIS is...but you want to fight me, my burned arm be damned I'll give you your shot at me if that's what you've wanted. You could have just asked me, you didn't need to put me through all this. I'll go out there tonight and fight you...but I don't want these uh...whoever they are, I don't want them getting involved. If you'll meet me inside of a steel cage, I'll fight you -- and win or lose, for the love of all thats good, just don't send any more snakes my way. I know there's gotta be the old you somewhere in there so just...as a favor, keep the snakes away."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:59 pm
"I could have asked? Perhaps. But The serpent gave instructions. First, they will have your mind. Then they will have your body. If you wish my cult to be away during our battle than so be it. You and I will do battle in the steel cage and it will be glorious. The Serpent will gaze upon me as I beat you and I batter you and I unleash the full wrath of my venom. You will be thankful for that burn on your arm when we are done because it will mean that you still draw breath."

Rex turned to face his followers. The lights flickered out and on a couple times. The first time a couple of his cultists vanished. The second time when the lights came on, it was just Hiro and Rex. Rex was free of his snake and dressed in his old attire of jeans and a tank top. He stepped forward and stared down at Hiro with a predatory smile. Despite being clad in his old gear, there was still that new energy in him. That feeling like he was nothing but a fleshy puppet for something much different. Like he had given his humanity away.

"Tonight, Hiro. I will settle a score. Your bloody beaten body will be a stepping stone on my way to greatness. My daughter will watch me in that cage. She will see her father have a decisive victory over a stain to our name. And in the wake of your destruction, The Serpent may bless us with the luck to seek bigger and better things. Maybe we'll seek out more other old grudges. Maybe I will convert you and bring you along for the ride. Ready yourself, Hiro Shin-Mozas. The Serpent grants no mercy and so shan't I."

Rex took a step back right before the lights went out again. When they came on normal, he was gone. There were no cultists. No Rex. No Snakes. Just Hiro and a dented fire extinguisher that sat upon the ground as a stark reminder of one of Rex's many perceived grievances.  

Undead Superstar

Dangerous Flatterer

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items