Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[ r ] Waking Power ( Halle & Lisse )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:41 pm
Dinner was a simple stir fry, half of it out bags of frozen veggies, but it was manageable to get done, with plenty of time to google the sleep therapy place. After eating eating, their mom had fallen asleep once more, and if it was worrying? It made sneaking out to power up extremely easy.

The strip mall where At Ease resided wasn't too far away, and it wasn't a bad night for a run anyway. The whole place looked shady, which was normal for a strip mall. But the contrast between the very new sleep therapy business and the very worn down everything else made both look worse.

The building was dark and silent. "It looks normal." Halle seemed a little put out. The whole way here he'd been tense, waiting for something to pop out and fight them. But there was nothing there. Just a building.

He didn't think he'd been wrong, but that wasn't the same as being clearly right.

orangeish sherbert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:32 pm
Lisse had been quiet for a while, not knowing if she should say or do anything. Not knowing if this even was some plot or if their mom really had just been doing drugs and wanted them gone and…if social services got involved and they ended up in the foster system, he wasn’t sure that he could handle it. It wouldn't though. Surely if something bad did happen. If mom were arrested, they could simply go and live with Lena and her family…it wasn’t as though they didn’t have others in the city…and it wasn’t as though…

…Well. It wasn’t as though they really even needed their mom anymore either. She had pretty much abandoned them and that…

Was just life, he supposed.

With a soft sigh, Lisse moved closer to his brother and rested his head on Halle’s shoulder for a moment. “Did you ever think that maybe it’s just…maybe it is normal? If it’s a drug ring…they won’t just have like. Methheads outside of it…and if it’s something…magical bad…maybe it’s not even here! Maybe it’s…”

He hesitated and sighed again. “...Magical drugs?”

Lizbot

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:48 pm
"Mom..." Halle's face scrunched, as if he was about to announce something painful and huge, "...when she was our age, Mom smoked weed. IreadherdiaryoncewhenIwasten." Inhale. Exhale. His mother's dire shame was now known to all. Or at least Lisse who, he felt, was basically the rest of the world.

"So it wouldn't be regular drugs, because that's legal now. So maybe it really is magical drugs?"

He focused in on the building with a frustrated frown. "It's better not to do anything tonight anyway, we can...look up more about it online. Maybe find some pictures of staff and the interior? But every night, we're going to come back here, okay? Like a stakeout."

But what would they even do? They were stronger and faster than an average person, but that didn't mean they could just bust up a magical drug ring or whatever this was.

"We need to take one," he decided. "Grab them and I can take them to space. The last trip felt a lot easier than the first, I think I can carry another person."

He turned to look Lisse in the eyes, "If this place is the source of things, we're going to attack someone. We're going to start a fight here and I don't intend to make it a fair. But we need to do it. For mom, okay? Are you willing?"

xorangeish sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:10 pm
“We’re taking magical drugs ourselves?” Lisse stared at his brother in mild horror, mind reeling from the information about their mother, mind reeling from all of everything that was going on. There was too much going on…and he felt as though he were drowning. “I don’t mind attacking. If it’s doing something to mom, it deserves to be attacked, I’m with you on that…I’m…leery on the whole getting magical drugs for ourselves but…if you think it’s a good idea…I trust you, Halle.”

He swallowed and glanced away. “I don’t think I trust the situation at all but…I think that’s expected…and I’m sure that you understand that…but I trust you. We can do this…and we can kick a** if we have to…and…I’m fine with that. I can kick a**.”

Not that he didn’t wish he had something more than his thread to help him kick a** but…

With a sigh he summoned the colorful stuff and stared at it almost gloomily. “I wish we were stronger. I wish we could do more. That would make this a lot less…worrisome.”

Lizbot

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:20 pm
"No..." Halle began, helplessly fond of his brother, 'We're going to kidnap someone and I'm going to get information out of them."

But before he could elaborate further, the feeling of determination that had welled-up up in him as he'd decided that they were going to do something about the problem...kept going. The resolve and sense of purpose grew and grew until he felt it become larger himself, spilling over everywhere and then just as suddenly...

It all snapped back into place, the power of will and need condensing back into him, transforming Halle into something still very much himself, but better.

He glanced down at the shield on his arm, then back up at his brother.

"Lisse?"

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:38 pm
“Kidnap?” Lisse stared and squeezed the thread in his hands, feeling both faint and worried by the idea. It…wasn’t a good idea. Wasn’t a sane idea…and…wasn’t. Something he could condone.

“I’m not sure that’s…” He squeezed the threads again and swallowed staring at his brother, watching as…his brother seemed to change before him. His weapon grew and his power grew, and after a moment, the thread felt odd in his hand and he looked down, seeing that it had grown to what appeared to be a whip, and he looked up in confusion. Halle didn’t…feel stronger than he did any longer…but, they were both stronger than they had been.

“...This is new.”

Lizbot

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:01 pm
"I think I get it now," Halle took a deep breathe. "The oath. Power will be there if we need it. Not that," he added, ever cautious, "...not that I'd rely on it. But I guess it'll help us, where it can. When it's important."

He looked at Lisse's new...whip? Was it? And felt a small frown tug at his lips, it looked a little...violent for his baby brother. "You just have to help me catch one. I'll take care of the rest." He cleared his throat, "It's not like we're killing someone. We won't be like that." You won't be like that, at least. Not ever, if I can help it.

Orangeish Sherbert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:09 pm
Lisse let out a breath and gave a small smile. “...I don’t really like the idea of you being alone with someone you’ve kidnapped…stronger or not…that just seems…dangerous…I don’t want you to…get hurt. Or be stuck with a creep where nobody else can see or get you or help you…does that make sense? It’s not that I don’t trust you, because obviously I do…but like. If they’re evil magic jerks…well. You’d be alone and they could end up killing you...and I couldn’t do anything. Like. Maybe we should kidnap them together...and not deal with this alone.”

Hopefully he wasn’t sounding too…lame but. It sounded sensible in his mind, at least. “I didn’t think we’d be killing someone but I do think that whatever we do it should be together.”

Lizbot

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:30 pm
Eventually, Halle nodded., "Okay, both of us, then." He'd spent almost a month trying to get Lisse to take this more seriously, to be more cautious about what they would be facing. It'd be backwards to try and discourage that now.

Turning his attention back to the building, he reached his fist out for a brotherly bump of affirmation, "We can do this."

orangeish sherbert

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:10 pm
Lisse visibly relaxed and nodded, feeling better when Halle agreed. This would work if they were together. Two people could be far more intimidating than one, even if they were both teenagers…but. It would be fine. They would save their mom and figure out what was going on…and they would take care of it.

It was their job and duty, after all. “Yeah. We absolutely can do this.” Raising his own fist, he gently hit it against his brothers.

Lizbot

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas