Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[PRP] Real Life Events [Ellian/Gideon]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:49 pm
Echos sweet
Shopping. Ellian didn’t like it, and he found that there was practically no reason to do it in this day and age. Walmart would just bring his groceries to the apartment, so why should Ellian bother spending any scraps of free time he had on menial chores? Even when he didn’t do it alone, it was still laborious and time consuming and boring.

There was a fee for the delivery, but Ellian was blessed to have never needed much concern for the specifics for where each of his dollars went.

…Usually. He was getting into that phase of adulthood where he needed to dedicate some actual effort into fending and providing for himself, and as much as he didn’t really want to ‘be an adult,’ he also didn’t want to be perceived as a burdensome child by Gideon...

“If you want to use the card, you have to go shopping when we do,” was his mother’s ultimatum for making those slightly cheaper bulk purchases from Costco. Again, he would’ve been fine to not, buuuut… He wanted to provide something for their household.

(Except it wasn’t really ‘their’ household, it was still entirely Gideon’s place, that Ellian just… hung out at. Very, very often.)

He’d gone to the bulk outlet with his parents. He’d dutifully purchased the largest packages of toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap, dryer sheets, and rice that he could find. Y’know, things they would inevitably use, even if it took a long time. He’d also selected a pizza way too huge for just the two of them to eat in a single sitting, or even two sittings, probably.

Those were the staples. As long as he got those things, he was pretty sure he was performing well enough as an ‘adult’ for Gideon to be proud. But there’d also been something… slightly more unnecessary. Something he wouldn’t have gone for except under very specific circumstances. He’d seen it on the way out, and couldn’t help but grab it.

Ellian’s dark eyes were alight with joy as he crashed through the front door with arms full of his purchases from the afternoon’s expedition. There was little regard for the clambering noise of the door rocketing back against the wall and most of his groceries landing haphazardly on the floor in a heap as he hastily abandoned them. He stomped into the living room, pleased to see Gideon lounging on the couch with his laptop. The redhead barely had the chance to greet him, let alone acknowledge the ruckus before Ellian smeared a particular green-and-brown stuffed pillow animal directly into his roommate’s face. “Look what I go~t,” he chirped out in a singsong note, wasting absolutely no time in capitalizing on Gideon’s distraction from a facefull of pillow to climb atop the couch as well, straddling the other man’s hips.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:51 pm
The clamor from the front door drew Gideon’s attention with a start. Was his apartment being broken into? Was he about to be robbed? So even if he had been relaxing, the red head was half sitting up, staring wide eyed at the doorway as Ellian burst through with an armload of bulky groceries that were promptly discarded to the floor. With a quiet sigh, Gideon tried to settle back in again, adjusted his laptop on his chest, and eyed his rainbow-haired boyfriend in all his flurry of excitement.

He had the span of a single breath to slide his laptop out of the way, off his chest, and safe from Ellian’s assault as Gideon was mounted and some pillow was abruptly shoved in his face because Ellian was clearly trying to smother him.

Ellian, Jesus. What the hell?” Gideon scoffed as he craned his head back over the armrest of the couch to try and get some space.

His entire field of vision was absolutely consumed by this round, green, smiley, black-eyed blob of a thing. Gideon’s hand hooked over each of Ellian’s wrists, and though Gid definitely didn’t have the sheer strength of his boyfriend, he was still able to coax him and his toy back enough that Gideon could situate himself comfortably on his back again.

You’re in an unusually good mood,” he grumbled, brown gaze flickering between the green pillow and Ellian’s bright, excited smile.

The full scope of the situation was definitely lost on him. Gideon didn’t get what all the fuss was about. He supposed he didn’t know all of Ellian’s interests, but he figured he knew most of them, and a large portion of the other man’s daily belongings were kept at Gideon’s apartment… There were absolutely zero stuffed animal pillows mixed amongst their things. “Uh, I didn’t really know you had any interest in those pillow animals?” He prompted. Others were, and Ellian did like to be included in things other people were excited about… “So, ah, whatcha got there.”

EchosSweet

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:52 pm
EchosSweet

It was true, Ellian wasn’t inherently interested in the Squishmallow stuffies. The one in his arms wasn’t even an animal; it was a bowl of guacamole, which- why? Why did that exist? Who would want a guacamole pillow? Nevermind that he’d purchased it for himself. He hadn’t done it because of what it was.

Bracing an arm on Gideon’s shoulder, Ellian leaned down over him, vibrant hair spilling in waves over his shoulder as he touched their lips together with a little bubble of laughter in his throat.

He sat back up, bouncing the pillow on Gideon’s chest, directly in his eyeline. “It’s name is Gideon,” he declared matter-of-factly, flashing the little blue nametag to the redhead that proudly confirmed the Squishmallow’s name. “He was just sitting there, one little guacamole in a big ‘ole pile of shiny unicorns. Almost went about my way without him, but then I started to feel bad, y’know?”

His weight shifted, Ellian uncurled his legs from under himself and tipped to the side, wedging himself flat between the back of the couch and Gideon’s body as he lay down next to his boyfriend. “Didn’t wanna leave him behind, I guess. And even though he’s a little weird, he’s kinda cute, don’tcha think? Round and soft, and it’s pretty hard to have too many pillows, anyway.” He mashed his hand into the top of it, practically inverting it as he squashed it down against Gideon’s chest.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:37 am
EchosSweet

So, like, this whole train of events was hinging on just a little bit strange. Ellian was definitely acting unusually chipper and bubbly and snuggly as he mashed himself against Gid's side, and even though Gideon wouldn't say that was bad, it was different. Unexpected. Though maybe it shouldn't have been. His boyfriend hadn't ever liked routine, he supposed...

"I guess it's cute," he replied, taking the Squishmallow by the plush chip sticking out of its head and turning it toward his appraising gaze. "If you can called a stuffed food 'cute,' I mean."

Still, the corners of Gideon's lips were quirked up in an amused half smile. Sure, he might have been a bit more judgy if Ellian started bringing piles of toys and stuffed animals into Gideon's relatively adult/modern/minimalist apartment. But one guacamole wasn't 'piles,' and there was something kind of sweet about Ellian seeing its name and thinking that he had to take it home. Gideon turned his head, touching a kiss to Ellian's forehead.

"As much as I appreciate you not wanting to leave this poor Gideon alone in a bin full of ponies, I gotta see if I got this right: you bought yourself a replacement for me?”

"I'm just saying, how many Gideons do you need to lay on and snuggle?" He twisted, causing the pillow to be mashed between them as Gideon looped an arm around Ellian's waist and turned to face him. "It really feels like one should be enough, or do you mean to imply I'm not meeting all your needs?" The words were a bit barbed, but he was still relaxed, still smiling, rubbing his thumbs over Ellian's hips and tucking his face close to nuzzle.

EchosSweet

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:49 pm
EchosSweet

Well, Ellian thought you could call just about anything cute if it was soft and round and snuggleable, but guacamole was weird, and Gideon wasn't much of a plush collector. He probably couldn't see the merits of Ellian bringing home something that could only do a small portion of the things Gideon could do (being small and holdable and squishable - not that the redhead would appreciate the comparison).

The plush was mashed between them, the couch already nearly too narrow for the two boys to lay next to each other, so Ellian nudged it down to squash between his knees. More room for his hands to roam Gideon's chest. “Hmmm...Not a ‘replacement…’" He acquiesced with a little shrug."More like a supplement.”

"Y'know, you're just one guy. What am I supposed to do when you're not here? Just go without? Nah."

It was kind of base intel for people who hung around with both Ellian and Nataniel (the older made sure of that): Ellian was selfish, possessive, needy, difficult to please, even more difficult to win the loyalties and affections of... Ellian thought that was grossly dramatic. He wasn't that difficult to get along with (and he didn't go spreading s**t about his older brother, either), but there was at least a kernel of truth to it. He wouldn't go without if he didn't have to.

He slid an arm over Gideon's chest, draping it off his shoulder while the other skittered up to scrape back through his shaggy red hair. "If you don't like it, just make sure you don't leave me hanging, and I'll keep the 'supplements' to a minimum."

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games