Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
A Wonderful Time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:14 pm
As Cigaro by System Of A Down reverberated through the arena, a mix of anticipation and disapproval filled the air.

The fans couldn't help but voice their displeasure as Cartwright made his grand entrance.

Dressed in a smart business suit, he exuded an air of confidence that was hard to ignore.

Cartwright is joined by The Butler and Omen, the collective known as Cartwright Strong Style.

♫My c**k is much bigger than yours,
My c**k can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure.
It's got you screaming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR♫

The crowd's boos seemed to fuel Cartwright's determination as he made his way to the ring.

He reveled in the hostility, knowing that he thrived under pressure.

The spotlight followed him, casting a dramatic glow on his intense gaze.

As the music reached its crescendo, Howard Finkel, the ring announcer, took center stage.

His voice echoed throughout the arena, adding to the electric atmosphere.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome The Owner of the World Wrestling Federation Guild and the WWFG European Champion, CAAAARTWRIIIIGHT!"

Cartwright stood tall, absorbing the energy of the moment.

Cartwright, The Butler and Omen make their way in to the ring by climbing the steel steps and going through the top and middle rope.

Cartwright barks at a member of the ringside crew for a microphone, which he swiftly receives as his theme music fades-out.

Cartwright: "I would usually tell all of you morons what a dump your city is right now, but I am in too good of a mood to even consider your miserable lives!"

The hostile crowd continues to boo, Cartwright might as well have said something insulting anyway.

Cartwright: "I haven't stopped smiling since Cyber Sunday!
This is the happiest that I have been for a long time and it's all thanks to my mate Rosario!"

Cartwright looks surprised as the crowd boos Rosario's name with just as much venom.

Cartwright: "Oi!
Put some respect on that incredible businessman's name!
The man who defeated Salem Croft and took the World Wrestling Federation Guild's World Tag Team Championships away from The Savage Sons!
Rosario was asked to complete a job for me and he did it!"

Cartwright disrespectfully refuses to acknowledge Rosario's tag team partner, Dean Johnson.

Cartwright: "A First Class job done by a First Class man!
I hope you enjoy the HUGE bonus I have sent your way Rosa, you deserve it!
As far as I am concerned, the Salem Croft problem is now sorted!
You losers will never get to see him in a WWFG ring again after Rosa gave him his most miserable defeat!"

Crowd: "SALEM!
SALEM!
SALEM!"

Cartwright scoffs at the fans annoying chant.

Cartwright: "Save your breath!
Salem has been Montrealed!
He is now a broken man!
He is going to be as miserable as Bret Hart for the rest of his life and knowing that makes me even more happy!"

Cartwright turns to look up at The Freak, Omen.

Cartwright: "You did a fantastic job at Cyber Sunday too, Omen!
You had Avari Fusion begging for mercy!
You took him to his limits!
You are also getting a HUGE bonus!"

The Butler looks like he is expecting to hear praise from his boss, but Cartwright turns to look towards the arena entrance.

Cartwright: "Now it is time to introduce the man who shocked the world at Cyber Sunday!
The man who won Cartwright Strong Style's heart by delivering a Tiger Knee to Salem's face!
A knee so devastating that it somehow made Salem even more ugly than he already is!
I give to you....The Ace of Cartwright Strong Style...
....TIIIIIIIIGEEEEEEEER HAAAAAAAAT!"

JR: "This is making me sick to my stomach, King.
Cartwright screwed Salem out of the tag team titles at Cyber Sunday blatantly and now he is out here congratulating everyone involved."

King: "Of course he should congratulate everyone on a job well done!
That's what a great boss does!
I can't wait for my HUGE bonus for being a far better commentator than you from my generous leader!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:31 am
やった ~!
(Yatta!)

User Image

After a screeching shout, “Boy Be A Tiger” begins to play, and a man dressed in orange garb walks out onto the ramp. He has two very noticeable features... An orange striped tail, and a hat shaped like a tiger... the Tora No Boushi... the TIGER HAT!

While normally crowds across the lands would cheer for the plucky wrestler, he was met by a cacophany of boos, so loud as to be an assault on the ears from the gathered crowd to a man detested. Tiger Hat met this with no response, no remorse. He simply stared at the ring as he solemnly walked towards it at a glaciel pace.

Upon reaching the apron, he rolled under the bottom rope, continuing his slow path towards the heinous boss, Cartwright. He took a deep breathe, his look still as serious as when he entered the arena.

After a few agonising seconds, the facade broke. Slowly at first, the left corner of his mouth began to twitch. His solemn expression slowly morphed into a twisted grin as he tilted his head back, his eyes lowering so as to stay level. He lilted left, looking over the crowd, who continued to jeer.

He motioned to the ring crew, lazily outstretching his arm and jerking his hand in a 'come hither' motion, the signal that he was ready to speak. A microphone was passed to him. He slowly lifted it to his lips, his grin fading again into a blank stare. He spoke with a thick accent, not in the way he always had, for there was no cheer, no gleeful tenor, merely frustration and contempt. The layover of his origin battled his apparent speech coaching as he began to speak his truth.

"WWF:G... I was always warned not to come here."

The crowd grew thrice as raucous, drowning out a deep sigh from Tiger's lip. He waited breifly before cutting through the noise.

"BUT HERE I STAND. Not as the man you know, but perhaps... more myself than I have -ever- been.

And they are not wrong. They are right to warn me. This is a federation of madness. This is a land of MADNESS. It is a land of awful, awful people. I had EVERY intent of staying far, FAR away from here."

The boos continued to roar forward at the disrespect shown by the new competetor. First he interupts a match, costing the champion his glory, and now he continues to speak out against WWF:G? A company of prestigious history? How repugnant, it would seem, yet not as repugnant as Tiger's vision of the federation itself.

"But I walked through those doors at Cyber Sunday.

I walked through the hallways.

I walked past the people pretending to be family.

I walked past the broken men.

I walked past the money-hungry.

I walked past the underbelly of this company.

And I found... Cartwright."

The crowd booed louder at the mention of Cartwright - a man so obscene that humanity was scorned for the mere resemblence to him. Tiger's look grew more determined. If he lacked certainty before that moment, any doubt was now dissolved. These people were wrong to him, foreign in manner and belief in ways he had previously thought inconceivable. He continued on, despite the cacophany. He raised his arm outwards, pointing at the head of the metaphorical table, Cartwright himself.

"This is a man that is trying to bring order to the chaos of WWF:G!

What I did on Sunday, I did not do for money. I did it because it was right. Salem... you endangered your family. You use them like pawns in a game. No more. Your thugs, your friends, even your daughter. YOU jeapordised their safety. Every time you come out here, every time you open your mouth, you put them at risk.

To think you could put your own daughter in a ring... the thought makes me sick!

There is only one answer to the madness. There is only one cure to the sickness that is Salem Croft. The select few here trying to bring honour to this place.

The medicine to the SICKNESS that is WWF:G has a name. And it is... Cartwright Strong Style! "

Tiger's ears almost burst from the hollering of the stadium. Popcorn and soda flew towards the ring. But he saw none of it; he was as blind to their hate as they were to his truth. He took a further step towards Cartwright, extending his hand for a handshake. For the first time, he smiled, more sincerely than ever before in his career.

JR: "This is despicable, King. The arrogance of this man!"

King: "He's saying it how it is, JR! It looks like The House of Cartwright just got themselves a house cat!"

Extremist-Saint-Joey

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:30 pm
Cartwright can be seen nodding in agreement with Tiger Hat as he explains why he did what he did at Cyber Sunday.

The Lad looks happily at Tiger Hat's handshake and accepts it without hesitation, earning both men another chorus of jeers from the WWFG faithful.

Cartwright: "I'm so glad that there is one more sane human being on this planet and that man is you, Tiger Hat!
You see things exactly how I see them!
You do the right thing, just as I always have and always will!"

The crowd doesn't sound like it agrees with Cartwright's truth.

Cartwright: "Wrestlers like Salem Croft think that it is perfectly acceptable to put innocent people in danger, even his own daughter, if it means he gets to do his grand-standing and hot-dogging!
The fame and fortune has clearly gotten to his head!
Salem Croft's ego is out of control!"

Cartwright has a smug grin on his face.

Cartwright: "Or at least, it was!
I should think that he has learned a harsh lesson from Cyber Sunday and that is to not cross The Boss!
I should think that everyone else backstage was watching and knows that there are no lengths that Cartwright Strong Style will not go to to create some order around here!
With your help Tiger Hat, we can get rid of the rest of Salem's trashy friends, a little gang that he liked to call Apex!
Jessie Lee, Avari Fusion, Erynys Reich and Trent....if I was you, I would surrender right now before Cartwright Strong Style has to put you in your place!"

JR: "Cartwright is clearly drunk with power and he has Cartwright Strong Style enabling him!"

King: "When you are The Boss, you don't need to be enabled, you can just do it!
I think Tiger Hat has an incredibly bright future in-front of him!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:40 pm
The crowd was more than irritated by the presence of Cartwright Incorporated, enslaved by the accusations and gloating coming from the group of scoundrels! Eager for someone, anyone to interrupt, the speakers would suddenly erupt with the familiar opening riff of "Highway To Hell" by AC/DC, the titantron lighting up with a large word that made the audience exalt, jumping to their feet and cheering upon seeing the logo:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A video package accompanied the icon, showcasing big moments from the careers of Salem Croft, Jessie Lee, Erynys Reich, Avari Fusion, and Trent, detailing various sensational moves and milestones in their wrestling histories! The audience grew louder in anticipation of the group, almost drowning out the commentary booth trying to call the scene!

"It's about damn time! I couldn't listen to that hogwash another second! It's SHOWTIME, folks! I imagine Apex has something to say about this!"

"Well at least Salem should be able to get out here quicker, with that GOLD not weighing him down!"

"Ÿou know, King, you'd eat the north-end of a south-bound pole cat if Cartwright told you to!"

Stepping out onto the stage, Salem finally revealed himself - sporting a sleeveless black t-shirt that bore the APEX logo in the fashion of AC/DC! His tattooed arms couldn't hide the definition of his toned muscles, taped wrists and fists indicating his readiness for action! Scuffed black jeans descended into polished, black combat boots, which were planted firmly on the stage as Salem looked on defiantly into the ring, microphone in hand!

Salem Croft

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:16 pm
But Salem was not alone. Another passenger on the Highway to Hell was Trent.

Sporting somewhat of a different look of his own. Wearing a Techwear hoodie with the words Apex on the back and Japanese lettering along the arms in white. Under the new hoodie was just a plain white tee. As well as black cargo pants and black combat boots. A much darker look, but it seemed to fit the superstar well.

Along with the new appearance, he also would have a microphone in hand as it seemed like it wouldn't be just Salem talking to the men occupying the ring currently. Standing tall on top of the ramp.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:17 pm
Highway to Hell blasted throughout the arena's PA system and the trio of angst that was within APEX made their way out to a rather impressive appreciative POP from the crowd! However, while her two compatriots were all business, Jessie was a tad bit less so. Sporting a pair of washed out gray jeans, a cut up AC/DC band shirt (cause of course), and a pair of black and white sneakers; the Horrorkore Hottie was all smiles as she hopped out with a little skip; a microphone in one hand and a steel pipe in the other. Then, once the three were assembled, a big old blast of pyro went off from the stage; the music fading out soon after.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Claire Hawkins

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:30 pm
Joined by his allies on the stage, Salem waited for their music to stop before lifting his microphone and addressing those in the ring, the audience in the stands quieting a bit as "Showtime" began speaking.

"Y'know, rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated." he started, the crowd cheering briefly before Salem continued. "Thank you, see these fans get it! They know the only reason I didn't whoop your a** last week, Cartwright, was because you had Tiger Hat, there, knee the s**t out of my face before I could get my hands on you! And you say, Tiger, that you looked beneath the underbelly of the WWFG and found that tea bag sipping b*****d - well that makes sense to me, because it's usually under the belly where you find a d**k, and he most certainly qualifies!"

The crowd began chanting "YOU'RE A d**k!" loudly at the owner, provoking a laugh from Salem who paused a moment to listen before proceeding.

"You set me up in every way you could, and these fans know it! You needed SEVEN guys to screw us out of our titles! You needed..."

"...Russo on the ring bell..."

"WHAT?!" the crowd shouted.

"...Carty Suck Style at ringside..."

"WHAT?!"

"...my tag partner out of the country..."

"WHAT?!"

"...my friends banned from interfering..."

"WHAT?!"

"...a handicap stipulation..."

"WHAT?!"

"...Tiger Hat, looking like some Scooby-Doo villain..."

"WHAT?!"

"...and you doing a fast count the first chance you had!"

"WHAT?!"

"Seven guys without two balls between the lot of them!"

"WHAT?!"

"I said they've got no balls!" Salem reiterated, looking at one side of the crowd.

"WHAT?!"

"I said they've got no balls!" he repeated, looking at the other side of the venue.

"WHAT?!"

"I said the Eunich Union down there doesn't have any balls!"

At the mention of this, the crowd began chanting "EUNICH UNION!" at the group assembled in the ring until Salem cut them off.

"See, I did some searching myself, Tiger Hat! I was trying to find me a new partner, come back for those belts with Eryn out of the country! I thought maybe I'd call up Braeden, reunite the Corn Cob Copperheads one more time! That was, until I walked past Carty's office and saw Butler and Omen eating corn on the cob - the LONG WAY!" he teased, drawing some mocking laughs from the fans!

"Killed my whole appetite for the gimmick! I guess that's how they do it in Britain, but here in AMERICA, we don't get mad, we get EVEN! So, if you think your Apex problem is going away anytime soon, you better think twice, Cartwright, because these people know who the REAL CHAMPIONS are around here, and it's NOT any of the spanked-a** looking jabronis standing in that ring!"

"EUNICH UNION!"

CLAP-CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP!

"EUNICH UNION!"

"Are your union dues paid up, King?"

"Shut up, J.R.! At least I never joined the "Kiss My a**" Club!"

"I think you might be one of those spanked asses Salem is talking about!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:23 pm
Cartwright visibly rolls his eyes as Apex enter the arena, showing his annoyance for everyone to see.

Cartwright: "First of all...."

Crowd: "EUNICH UNION!"

Cartwright raises his left hand towards his mouth to shush the fans.

Cartwright: "...SILENCE!
The grown-ups are speaking now!"

Cartwright ignores the booing fans to focus on Apex.

Cartwright: "I should have known that someone as stubborn as you couldn't get the hint that they aren't wanted, Salem!
Even after Cyber Sunday, you still come back for more, doing your grand-standing and hot-dogging!
Making up all sorts of excuses for your clean loss to Rosario!
It's a good thing that Cartwright Strong Style enjoy beating you up so much!"

Cartwright then look at Trent and Jessie Lee with half a smile on his face.

Cartwright: "Look what we have here!
Salem's Little Helper's!
The Avengers have arrived!
You do know that you are aligning yourselves with an admitted snake?!
Ah well, you'll learn the hard way later!"

Cartwright isn't here to teach his roster life lessons.
If he does, that's a lucky bonus for them.

Cartwright: "Salem, I suggest you leave this arena and go find a nice, comfortable mattress to sleep on before this evening ends up even worse for you than our previous meeting!"

King: "What a great boss, he's given Salem fair warning!"

JR: "What a horrible boss, Cartwright thinks he can mess with Salem's career and get away with it!"

King: "He has and he will, JR!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:56 pm
Cartwright finished what he said, but before either Salem or Jessie could speak, Trent would begin to pipe in.

"Cartwright, it's obvious I bashed your brains in too hard. Because you seem to have completely forgotten everything that you have done to me. You, Omen, and the Butler."

The crowd would have popped at the mentioning of violence that has happened between the two, especially since its only been a few months since Trent and Cartwright had a huge blow off match in which both men blew up multiple times.

"Salem, has had a past much like myself. Or anyone else for that matter. But since we all got together, we have not only improved drastically individually, but we have also changed the game."

The crowd cheering for the babyfaces!

"You see, you may have finally won your battle, but look at everything that has happened against your best wishes ever since Apex was created. You see, the Eunich Union..."

Trent would purposely say the words as the crowd would follow along.

"EUNICH UNION!"
"EUNICH UNION!"

"Or the Cartwright Tea Party Fun Time Guild. It is only a matter of time, before not only my boys are reunited, but regain that gold that you stripped from them."

"It is only a matter of time before Avari goes one on one with Drako and does something that no one else can do, and wins the WWF:G World Championship."

"And who knows, my shoulder might get a bit lonely seeing all my friends with gold. If only there was someone else who had a championship."

The crowd would get even more lively. Was that a challenge from Trent? Or is he just trying to push the buttons of the boss?

King: "I can't believe Trent has the guts to threaten the boss like that!"

JR: "Well, Trent was on the losing hand for how many years. And now that he has passed that part in his life, he plans to keep it in the past!"

King: "He better watch what he says, otherwise he will be leaving his entire career in the past!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:05 pm
The Halloween Havoc crowd was abuzz with excitement and the Aussie was feeling the vibe as a big smile could be seen upon her face. The joes were poppin', future championship matches were being floated around, and the future wars between APEX and Cartwright's posse were sure to light up ANY crowd! Even so, there were stills things that had yet to be said and Jessie wasn't one to let a chance like this go. Therefore, she pointed pointed the pipe she held upwards before slowly bringing it down to level it at the group of men standing in the ring; the chattering crowd falling into a hushed silence.

"I gotta bunch of things to say, but I just wanna start things off with a simple question."

Licking her lips as she lowered the pipe, Jessie's smile became playfully venomous as she locked eyes with one of Cartwright's crew.

""Ey yo Butler-bish, how's that concussion I gave ya?"

Chuckling, Jessie shifted her gaze to Tiger Hat; even halfheartedly waving at him with the steel pipe even!

"Glad to see ya dug yourself outta the litter box, ya shotty embarrassment to furries, but I gotta say that the whole false righteousness is pretty vomit inducing! In fact, I'm havin' a hard time NOT spewin' chunks just lookin' at ya. 'Cause, as anyone with a brain knows, the reason lil Kyra Croft was put in danger was 'cause THAT doofus ~the fugly British cuckold right next to ya~ MADE that match. He PLACED her in that match; put her in D-A-N-G-E-R."

Losing her smile by the end of her tirade, Jessie stepped forward; clearly a few seconds away from making a run for the posse.

"You get that right? All the horsesh$# ya just spewed doesn't register with anyone with more than two brain cells; not that there are two brain cells in THAT ring!"

Pausing for a moment, Jessie looked to Salem and Trent in turn before haphazardly tossing the microphone over her shoulder.

"I'mma bloody kill 'em!" she shouted as the crowd began to liven the hell up as she aggressively took a few steps down the ramp; fire in her eyes.

Claire Hawkins

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:11 am
Trent, being closer to Jessie at this point in time, had to kind of dog handle her before she made her presence known inside the ring that they were all occupying. Of course, he wanted to throw some haymakers at everyone present in that ring, but for the moment, the three of them had to lay back due to the numbers present.

Trent grabbed the hand of Jessie. She began to tug trying to get out of the grasp. Talking off the microphone to try and reason with Jessie for the moment. The crowd going crazy as they would love to see Apex, and specifically Jessie in this moment, cause some chaos!

King: "They need to get her a leash!"

JR: "I can't believe the words that come out your mouth sometimes, King."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:06 am
Tiger lifted the microphone to his mouth, having heard enough of Apex and whatever nonsense they were spewing. He had no further interest in continuing a debate with these second-grade educated degenerates.

"See? This is exactly what I am talking about. d**k jokes. HA. HA. Gay jokes... in 2023. But the only one here with a sore jaw is Salem... how is your head?"

Tiger slapped his knee and laughed. He could still remember the impact as his Tiger Knee collided with Salem's face, and it bought him immense joy remembering.

"You are not wrestlers. You parade as wrestlers, you play dress-up and bully those around you to make yourselves feel like big men, but we see you for what you are. You are a bunch of drunks who rolled out of a bar and somehow walked into a job. I promise you, before we are done, each and every one of you will feel the wrath of a TIGER KNEE!"

More boos continued to rain on Tiger as he made his threats. He raised his chin and darted his head over the crowd. Were they finally getting to him? A quick grin forming on his face quickly assuaged that assumption. His eyes darted back to Apex.

Not one of you is worthy of gold. Cartwright did the world a favour by making sure that you walked away empty handed. But I do wonder... how long will your brotherhood last? Trent, you say you want the gold, but would you take it from your brothers? If Avari won, would you still be loyal to him?"

The crowd had not relented on the jeering for a moment, but a spattering of 'Eunuch Union' chants could be heard at various locations across the arena. Tiger, almost done talking, motioned towards Jessie, who was being held back by Trent.

"Look at this. You can't even stay calm enough for one confrontation, but you think Apex should be the ones running the place? You think you're something special? But you do not understand.

That's why Cartwright is the man in charge. Because when Cartwright talks, he can make a tiger listen. But Salem can't even control a b***h."

Extremist-Saint-Joey

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:11 pm
Trent really didn't care about anything Tiger said. By all means, he has no reason to listen to him as they have never crossed paths. Whether its taunting, empty promises, trying to create a rift in the stable, it all didn't matter. That was until the cat called out Jessie.

The crowd would 'Oooh' at the one liner that Tiger said, regardless if he wanted that reaction or not. Leaving everybody to respond as they will.

JR: "Now that's uncalled for."

King: "He has a point, JR."

JR: "I don't really think he does, King. No one deserves that kind of disrespect."

Trent would respond in a not very surprising way, as he would not take the disrespect of his friend in that way. As he would immediately release the grip on Jessie and begin to make his way down the ramp. Staring a hole through Tiger Hat.

Hopefully it felt good to get those words out of your mouth, Tiger. Because you are going to be eating those words, served by the fists of the Initiator.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:08 pm
Though Jessie had started down the ramp with Trent holding her back, Salem hesitated and listened as Tiger Hat started berating her and his group, insulting Apex and himself. The crowd was torn between booing the "EU", as Salem had dubbed them, and cheering for Jessie to take her pound of flesh in retribution! Taking a few steps towards his friends, Salem lifted the microphone to his lips while using his spare hand to pat Jessie's shoulder, Croft's eyes leveled on Tiger Hat with a viper's focus!

"You know, Tiger, I'd be less worried about my head and more worried about yours, because if you feel the need to bring up my daughter one more time, I'll come down there right now and put you over MY knee and we can play a rousing game of 'Who's Your Daddy' right after I jumble up your facial features like a Picasso painting!"

The crowd began to chant "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!" in unison, provoking a chuckle from "Showtime" as he stood next to Jessie and gestured to her, holding a finger up first before speaking to hush the crowd.

"You think Jessie needs a leash? Says the Tiger in a cage, like a zoo exhibit, the newest attraction in 'Carty's Carnival of Cucks'. As for Jessie, here, you're only half-right. She's not "a b***h", she's "THAT b***h", and I don't care how many of there are of you in that ring, we'll whoop your asses so black and blue you won't be able to sit right for a week! In fact...does anyone have a chair?" he asked with a knowing grin, gesturing at the fans along the ramp!

Immediately, fans along the aisle started getting up and tossing their seats over the barricade, the loud clatter of steel heard as fans roared with approval and piled dozens of fold out chairs in front of Apex! Reaching forward to grab one, Salem heated the blunt instrument over his shoulder and nodded to Jessie and Trent before turning his attention back towards the ring, handing the steel to her before grabbing one for himself and starting to lead them down the ramp!

Salem Croft

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:43 pm
Cartwright puts an open hand towards the group on the ramp, ordering them to stop where they are.

Cartwright: "HEY!
Cartwright Strong Style is not going to sink to your low level and start some wild, chaotic brawl right now!
That would be against everything that we are trying to do here in the World Wrestling Federation Guild!"

The crowd is chanting for chaos, clearly these blood-thirsty marks would love to see it.

Cartwright: "But I'll tell you what Salem!
Since you couldn't accept the end of your career at Cyber Sunday, maybe you will accept the end of your career after tonight, when you face....ME!"

The crowd roars, they weren't expecting to see the two bitter rivals finally clash one-on-one tonight.

Cartwright: "I will even show the world what a fair boss I am!
Two cages are going to appear at either side of the ring!
One for Cartwright Strong Style and one for Apex!
Inside the cages will be canes, that can be used however they can be!
What do you say, Salem?!
Do you have the balls to accept my challenge right now?!"

JR: "I must be dreaming, King!
The Boss is going to do something by himself for once!"

King: "I always told you he was a man of action, JR!"

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items