Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
[Bison] vs Two Trainees Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerichoholic

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:06 am
18th September 2023 - 1st October 2023
One Day Auto-Hit

The following match is a two on one handicap match scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:17 am
Already standing in the ring as the show cut from Donny talking backstage to the ring, two of his protégées that had been seen the previous month stood in the ring. One of the men stood at six feet tall and was of a more lean build, sporting a red singlet. Introduced as "Alex Wake", he raised his arms to the crowd to a smattering of cheers and clapping. His partner, a taller and more heavily built who was announced as Darsh Bala, hailing from India, responded in a similar manner to his own announcement, again hailing the crowd with raised arms and a smile to a some what warmer reception. At six foot four and adorned in black and gold long tights, he certainly looked more the part of a future star.

No sooner had they took in what little reaction they got from the crowd, they both turned as the familiar sound of The Caribbean Colossus' music hit. They believed themselves ready, but reality, as many in attendance felt, was about to hit hard.  

Jerichoholic

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:36 am

[X]

I wanna feel it day and night
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

I wanna feel it day and night
My workout, my delight
You are the power of my life
I wanna pump it better

User Image

Bison came out in... dress shirt and slacks? With a tie???

His music cut as he raised a microphone.

"Sorry everybody. Forgive my lack of ring gear you see I have just finished a very lucrative Zoom meeting for my brand. Have to dress my business best for those, after all. Good news, though.. Body by Mbadi brand will now be sold in Costco and Sams club! So for those of you who haven't gotten their good by going to www dot body by mbadi dot com, you can now get all your Body by Mbadi goods at your local retailer. Sadly, our ten winners of the Body by Mbadi Bisonade mystery flavor contest have already been decided, but dont let that discourage you from exploring our newest flavor: cherry limade!"

Bison walked down the aisle, heading up the stairs to the apron.

"Oh, but don't you worry my friends... I still have you two penciled in for your personal coaching. My ring gear isnt really gonna be necessary for teaching you two a very valuable lesson. Let me just get a little more comfortable"

Bison removed his tie, hanging it on the corner post before rolling up his sleeves and stepping through the ropes.

"Let the lesson begin: ring the bell" he tossed the mic over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:04 pm
From stage to ring, Alex and Darsh looked annoyed at the lack of respect being shown to them. Alex looked just about ready to explode out of the corner, if not for his partner's forearm that was braced against his chest, clearly telling him to keep his cool. It was both the teachings of Donny ringing in his ears and the scene of Liam from the previous PPV's match lingering in his mind. Darsh was no ushering Alex onto the apron in the hopes that time on the outside would cool his temper before turning just in time for the bell to ring.

Again, there was no repeat of last time, no mad dash and foolish attempt to get a rushed attack in. Darsh was cautious, pacing the length of the ropes as he looked for an opening and well aware of the size advantage he was giving up to the giant that stood before him. After a couple of seconds he leant forward, inching closer as if about to go for a tie up before attempting, to swing under and behind Bison for reverse waist lock. It wasn't something, at 6'4, he would usually attempt, but going for any sort of strength battle would have been suicide.  

Jerichoholic

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:17 pm
Bison went for the lockup, smirking as he felt the waist lock. This rookie was smarter than the others at least, but still foolish to seek this fight. He looked at Alex

"Oh where's Donny? Abandoned you? Or is he still with young Linus?" He taunted before grabbed onto Darsha arm, aiming a back elbow to his face to break the hold.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:52 pm
Alex was bouncing on the apron at those words, yelling at Bison "Shut your massive hole!" whilst Darsh took a sore blow to the side of the head. His grip on the big man's waist loosened and he staggered back, away from the corner that his partner stood in. He wasn't felled, but he was dazed slightly. He was aware enough however to recognize the danger, letting the stagger become a full retreat as he backed into the opposite corner with a grunt, hoping to give himself a second more to shake the pain.  

Jerichoholic

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:15 pm
Bison laughed, taunting Alex further. To accent his points of his dominance, he charged towards Darsh in the corner with a running back elbow.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:20 pm
*auto*

Bison collided with Darsh, his elbow once more connecting with the jaw. He wrapped his masisve arm around the neck and hooked a knee, pripping Darh onto his back as he took a step forward.

"You want me to shut up huh? You gonna make me, BOY?" He shouted at Alex as he looked to drop down with a backpack stunner for the rookies partner  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Jerichoholic

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:43 pm
The space, and that spare second had ended up meaning little. Before Darsh could gather himself, another massive, bone shaking elbow crashed into him. Dazed once more, he was hoisted with ease like a sack onto Bison's back an, after some jaw jacking, came down hard then jolted back, grasping at the slowly swelling jaw. To his credit, he was still aware enough to roll away from the crash site.

All the while, Alex was about ready to pop, and he would have if not for the timely interference from the ref who situated himself between Alex and the in ring action, making sure that Alex, who was half way into the ring already, went no further, enduring the verbal beratement from the hapless partner.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:12 pm
Bison made a questioning face, looking arpund at the audience before pointing at alex. The crowd was hit, they wanted Alex in the ring! Bison egged them on, pointing again. The crowd roared in response

Bison gave a shrug, as if to say oh well, what ya gonna do??? and picked up Darsh, draping his arm over his broad shoulders like a reacue worker aiding a paitient. He walked slowly bacm towards Alexs corner.

"Cmon buddy...come on...look hes right there? You wanna tag? Need to tag out, well here ya go!"

But bison didnt hand him over, instead he lifted Darsh up to crotch him on the top rope near his partner!  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Jerichoholic

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:37 pm
Darsh was just about pulling himself together when he was hung out to dry, his expression contorting into a look of agony before sliding off, taking a tumble to the outside of the ring. On the way though, Alex, who had been put back onto the apron, slapped his partner's back.

It's hard to say if anyone had ever been more eager to step into a ring with someone who had a one foot height advantage and easily one hundred plus pounds on them. True to his antics though, Alex leapt over the the top rope, the crowd having gotten caught up in his energy, roared their approval, an unintelligible scream exploding from the smaller man's throat.

His feet never touched the floor. Coming over the ropes, he bounced his heels of the middle rope and bounded of them. It was clearly a classic strength and speed tag team, and with great speed, Alex sent himself hurtling towards Bison, two feet thrust out for a missile dropkick aimed for the Colossus' jaw.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:37 am
Alex was furious, he was ready to go. While Darsh lay on the floor, Alex lept with grace and agility like a dolphin leaping from the water.

Unfortunately it became more like a salmon jumping upstream, as he got caught got midair in the bears jaws that was Bisons arms as rhe colossus sidestepped the dropkick to grab him, bringing the rookie down onto his knee with a backbreaker.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Jerichoholic

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:15 pm
There was an audible scream from someone in the audience mingled with the collective groan. To be flying like Alex had been, no one had expected Bison to move in time, let alone bring him down for what was a sickening back breaker.

Alex's spine curved beyond its natural limits over Bison's knee and sprang back into place just as fast, causing him to seemingly bounce of his opponents leg and land in a crumpled heap. He was moving, but made no sound. The sudden pain had shook him to his core and he rolled on his side, whilst outside, Darsh had just started to pull himself to the ring steps, barely aware of what was happening to his partner inside the ring.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:51 pm
Bison slapped his chest, grinning ear to ear as he enjoyed the shock. He stood up, putting two fingers to his neck as if to check his pulse. He then called for a microphone.

"Come on now, is this it? Two of you and I dont even have my pulse up. Lets make this interesting shall we? I don't want a tag team... I don't want no one at a time. Get up! Get in here! I want the both of you...at the same time!"  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Jerichoholic

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:12 pm
Rolling into his corner, Alex was pulling himself up with the help of the ropes whilst Darsh was making a similar recovery on the apron, all whilst Bison boast and taunted them. Looks Ng to each other woefully, Darsh slow stepped through the ropes and whispered something to Alex as he did, the high flyer nodding in agreement.

Both men started to circle Bison in opposite directions, one on each side, trying to keep at least one of them out of his vision. They prepared themselves, Alex finally bursting forward a split second before Darsh did the same, the idea being that Bison would see Alex move first and focus on him. Alex would go low, aiming a dropkick for the big man's knees whilst Darsh would go high with a thunderous clothesline attempt.  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff