Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
#3 Savior

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:24 am
Sitting in his personal dressing room, Salem watched as his daughter did clumsy but enthusiastic gymnastics on the carpet in front of him, smiling sweetly at his daughter despite the concern in his eyes. Punches and kicks, rolls, cartwheels that ended halfway through, Kyra emphasized her gestures and moves with battle cries as though she were in a cartoon, performing her 'skills' for her father.

"Hi-YAH! And THEN, I'm gonna hit him like THIS! HA! Dumb Butler! He's gonna be soooo scared of me, Daddy!" she said confidently, beaming at her dad.

Smiling back and nodding, Salem tempered his approval but supported her, nonetheless. "I know, baby girl. You got this. Maybe work on that cartwheel some more, though."

Nodding, Kyra got into a stance to practice another tumble, but paused as though distracted by something. An instant later, the same ping of awareness struck Salem before he could even question his daughter, a sudden awareness bringing a grin and chuckle to the man's lips.

"Heh...y'know, Nuke, you could use the door like everyone else. Come on out, we see you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:18 am

For a few moments the lights in the room begin to flicker.. on, off, on, off.. before they all turn off, leaving Kyra and Salem in darkness.

When the lights turn back on, Nuke is sat in a chair smiling, leaning on one hand. He keeps looking at Slam but nods towards Kyra,

"Smart kid you've got there, but I thought you would have picked up on my presence before she did.

Old age getting to you, buddy?
"

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:53 am
Salem chuckled as Nuke made his appearance and taunted him, shaking his head while Kyra stared in fascination at the Strange Traveler. Salem had to admit, he was impressed by his daughter's fine tuning towards the supernatural, surely a byproduct of her father's blended Gypsy and Shaman blood. Reaching out for Kyra, he broke her intense focus on Nuke and drew her close, giving her a hug and a head ruffle before addressing his friend and mentor.

"Heh, you wish. She's just that good. Soon enough, she's gonna have me running laps like you used to. Little firecracker, this one." he said, kissing Kyra on top of the head.

"KA-POW!" Kyra chimed in dramatically, making am explosive gesture with her hands as she giggled and smiled at Nuke.

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure, mate? So you know, I didn't have anything to do with Adrian interfering in our match, Fuse. I didn't see it until I watched it back. I'm sorry. I didn't want you to get the wrong idea."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:04 am

Nuke sat for a few moments and contemplated the words Salem spoke, deliberating and chewing on them. He then nodded and breathed in, a calm composure staying with him.

"There wasn't much we could do with Drako's dog getting involved. Hell, I should have suspected that he wasn't out there just to scout out the competition, so maybe that one's on me.

But it's also led to to a change of persona for me. I've ascended, to say.. from the Nuclear God to The Redeemer.

From a man of destruction and death, to a spirit of justice and second chances.

This also means that Drako is still on my list, but I want to try and turn him back to the virtuous man he once was. In the meantime, however, fate would have it that my own boy.. Avari.. he's in line for a shot at Survivor Series, so long as Drako retains his title until that time arrives.

If he does, Avari gets the chance to dethrone the Dragon. If he doesn't, the Dragon will find himself back in the ring with me.. at least, so long as he's willing to take the challenge.
"

Nuke leaned back in the chair for a moment, and took a few seconds to look around the room. The WWFG cameras panned around as he did so, the viewers at home getting to see just where their fan favourites were having this discussion. Eventually his eyes move from Salem to Kyra, a look of doubt and unease in his face, lines of worry furrowed slightly in his brow.

"So.. I saw what happened earlier tonight, with Cartwright and his goons. Tell me, have you had any thoughts on what you're going to do?"

Fusion was referencing an earlier segment, in which Cartwright had tricked Salem and set up a match between his daughter, Kyra, and one of his goons.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:24 am
Salem nodded in thought as Nuke elaborated on his own path walked since their recent match, intended to be a battle of honor and valor that was tarnished by the unceremoniously intervention of Adrian from "The Syndicate". The disrespect, and what came after, it was no wonder Salem's mentor took up the mantle of a Redeemer. It suited him, though at the moment Salem only wished for the redemption of himself, for signing up his daughter so foolishly into combat.

"I'm...still working on that." Salem said, a drop of solemnity in his voice as he gave Kyra a little squeeze. "I'll figure something out. Always do. But being banned from ringside makes things a little more complicated, and I'm sure this is just the start of Cartwright's schemes. He's not one to stack the deck without added guarantees. Just never thought he'd stoop this low to get back at me."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:11 am

Nuke contemplated again, thoughts and ideas moving through his mind. This segment was purposely slow, it kept the audience at home waiting, wondering what the two would speak about next. Fusion then replied,

"Cartwright is definitely a man to stack the deck his way, and he would like to think that the house always wins. However, we both know you have a way of counting the cards sometimes, Croft.

Kyra will be well looked after, though I would still have some worry. As you said, no one would have expected my countryman to ever have stooped this low.. but, there is always time for redemption.
"

Nuke leaned forward this time, elbows pushed in to his quads, head down slightly and his eyes leaning up towards Salem. The camera moved around slightly to capture this movement, and the look in his eyes.

He lowered his voice now - not quite a whisper, but low enough that it came across as a secret. The words that came out of his mouth, however, seemed to perplex the audience at home.

"Arsenic.

Phosphorus.

Erbium.

Xenon.
"

There was a few moments of pause before he continued.

"Those are the ingredients you might need to create an impact so big that Cartwright won't know what hit him. A recipe for destruction.. a sort of, nuclear explosion, if you will."

Fusion leaned back again, putting a smile on his face, as he looked over at Kyra.

"I hope you're ready for your big match, young lady! Uncle Nuke will be watching with a keen eye.. I can sense a future World Champion when I'm around one."

Nuke gave a nod to Salem,

"Just look at your father, the man he's become, the protector.. Mr Showtime."

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:30 am
Salem listened to his friend and comrade, hearing him voice his compliments and concerns while pondering the problem, himself. Nuke was right, which seldom wasn't the case. But it was the hushed message he spoke to Salem that piqued Croft's intrigue. To any casual listener, the four words would've sounded like nonsense, or gibberish. But to Salem's ears they rang true, sparking a flash of inspiration that made Salem smile a bit, nodding with knowing back at Nuke.

"Heh. You know, maybe it is time, bud. You gave me some food for thought, I appreciate that. Thanks, mate. I'll let you know."

"Food?!" Kyra said excitedly, looking up at her dad and over to Nuke, before hearing the older gentleman address her.

"Psssh, I'm gonna beat him up good! That Butler's gonna be bringing ME food when I'm done!" she told him with a beaming smile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:35 am

Nuke smiled broadly as Kyra spoke, the face of a proud family member at the very least, his heart full of joy and pride inside.

"Food sounds fantastic Kyra, that's a great thought! Now while Omen prepares for tonight, I think that's not the worst idea - let me head out and grab something for us all.

Do you have anything that really takes your fancy right now?
"

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:52 am
Kyra's eyes went wide as the magic man offered to get her food, her hands clasping together eagerly!

"Oooh, I want some ice cream, with sprinkles and chocolate and gummy bears and popcorn with lots of butter and some french fries with ketchup and some nuggies and -"

"- And some apples, will be just fine." Salem said, cutting off his daughter and giving her a knowing look as she pouted up at him.

"But Daaaaad," Kyra complained, her pouting face trying to play on his heartstrings.

"You'll spoil your appetite. Snack now, more in a little bit, you li'l monster."

With a huff, Kyra crossed her arms and looked defeatedly at the floor.

"Ooookaaay...but at least get the green ones?" she asked, looking hopefully up at Fusion. "Those are my favorite, Uncle Nuke."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:59 am

Nuke smirked and leaned forward, reaching his hand out and putting it on Kyra's shoulder.

"Kyra, as soon as you win your match tonight, you can have all of the candy and sweet treats that you want, darling. Now.. I'll be back shortly, keep warming up in the meantime."

Still with his hand on Kyra's shoulder, Nuke turns to Salem and give him a nod. The lights flicker again and then turn off.. a few seconds later, they turn back on and Fusion is nowhere to be seen, leaving the Croft family on their own once more.

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items