Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape
[R] ??? (Mithra, Remarque)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:41 pm
Mithra continued to do some arm stretches as she waited for Remarque to arrive in the Common Room within Mirrorspace. It had taken a couple of weeks, but they were finally able to find a time where they could both meet. She had been wanting to talk to the Prince about what had happened with that crystal, those shadows, falling... just in general and what would happen next. Did the Prince happen to find anything after he had managed to save all of them? Was it something that had effected him?

If it was too personal she wouldn't press further, but she did not like to be out of the loop when it came to the Dark Mirror. They were still a small group, at least compared to the others, and it wouldn't help to be keeping secrets from each other, especially when it was things that other Dark Mirror should know. And so she had gotten here and not seeing or feeling Remarque's aura, had decided to do some stretching before they talked.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:05 pm
Remarque was always keen to stay on schedule and tonight was no different. He arrived only a moment before their scheduled meet up–but, that was easy to do when all you needed was a mirror.

He stepped into the Common Room as a Dark Mirror Eternal Senshi–a clear sign that he’d been in Destiny City, considering he rarely manifested his Prince powers there. “Mithra,” he greeted. He seemed in good spirits, and while he wasn’t necessarily high-energy upon arrival, there was nothing to indicate he was feeling particularly fatigued.

His trips to Mirrorspace didn’t feel draining these days, and though he’d already had a full work day, spent some time with his family, and had come out to do some Dark Mirror business, he didn’t seem to show any of the day’s weariness.

“It’s good to see you. You warming up for plans after this, or planning on getting into trouble while I’m here?”

SSBrosB

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:41 pm
She smirked at him. "Always good to be ready for any fights that may come my way. Though getting into trouble sounds entertaining." She said, finishing up her arm stretch. She sighed as she fully looked at Remarque and crossed her arms. "Glad to see that you made it out in once piece as well. We all appreciate how you helped us out back there." She didn't really know what to call "there". Was it another dimension? Part of the Mirrorspace? The Shadow Realm? Perhaps Remarque had already given it a name.

"Speaking of which, I'm sure you read my message. I wanted to talk about what happened back there. Such as if you've noticed any changes to well, anything. Mirrorspace, your powers, our overall powers, crystals, whatever." It wasn't the only thing she was curious about. What were those shadow creatures anyway? were they energy beings of some sort?

"It just seems... strange for it to have happened and then nothing." She turned to look away from him, not quite able to meet his eye, furrowing her brow. "Have we really not discovered more about Mirrorspace?" She was an Eternal Dark Mirror Senshi, she had basically risen to the top already and yet... other than gathering the crystals and starting to make her own underwater-themed fighting arena, she felt like they hadn't gotten any closer to getting any answers.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:02 pm
Remarque drew in a breath and released it just as quickly. “Unfortunately, Mirrorspace is pretty good at keeping all of those secrets to itself. I spend a hell of a lot of time here and sometimes it feels like I’m not closer to understanding it. Every now and then I find a place like that, just a void in everything. I’ve never been able to stay for long, but it’s usually because things are falling apart. Best I can guess is that those are weak points in Mirrorspace, where it either doesn’t have the energy to sustain itself, or maybe it’s just something that never finished building.”

There wasn’t exactly a guide book about any of this and he hated the guessing game, but there was only so long they could go, picking up bits and pieces of a story before they started putting things together.

“Of course, after that whole thing, I didn’t notice anything in particular about Mirrorspace. Felt like it was, I don’t know more energetic than usual. I’ve had a lot of luck gathering energy, like the wraiths are just magnets for it. I haven’t noticed anything bad, though. My magic’s been different. I don’t use it much, but after all of that I felt a little burned out. Felt like I fried my systems. I went home, I slept. Woke up and felt like I had more energy than usual.”

Of course he’d gone to Mirrorsapce to test things out. “Haven’t had a chance to play with it much so I don’t know if this is a temporary thing or not, but it feels good. I haven’t felt this in sync with my magic since, well. Ever. What about you, you notice anything different?”

SSBrosB

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:11 pm
She couldn't help but "hmm" at what he said. Weak points in Mirrorspace? Did it lead to actual space or some sort of collapse in reality? Either way, she wouldn't be the best person to go and try and find the answers for it, as much as she wanted to know. She knew more about the human body than she did about space and physics and hypothetical things. It stung sometimes, after all, she had only gotten her GED and hadn't ever been very good at the sciences. That was usually up to Tom to help explain it to her.

She thought about his question for a moment. "I think I have noticed some more energy, but I can't say specifically where it was. Maybe the need to drink less caffeine or something. Other than that I haven't been able to tell, but I think that's more due to not powering up and draining or going to my realm. Which I still need to work on." She said with a sigh. She still wasn't sure what she wanted to make it, other than some sort of underwater-based fighting arena, but with it's size, it couldn't be just that. She felt that it needed more, but what exactly it was, she had yet to think of.

"Glad you're feeling better though. I know it must have been extremely tiring to use so much magic, even if you are a Prince."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:07 am
The corner of Remarque’s lip twitched into a half-smirk; if he’d been exhausted by the endeavor, he didn’t really seem keen to admit it. Prince or not, he wasn’t really one who liked to acknowledge his weak points. Especially not in front of anyone else.

“I appreciate that. Appreciate your questions, too. I suppose I should do a bit more on my own little island. I’ve spent a lot of time cultivating things, but it never seems like enough.” Not when you were trying to plan how you were going to evacuate Earth if the worst of the worst happened.

He had trees on his Realm, tall and covered in branches and leaves. He had a stream of fresh water, soft grass. Flowers, from some of the strange green stones in Mirrorspace and some from his own. He’d been stocking up on supplies, dropping off a little extra every trip he could manage as much, but there was still so much to build. He had one structure–a little cabin, that had taken longer to build than he wanted to admit, but it was hard when you had to move everything in by yourself, sometimes just one piece at a time. He wasn’t into construction. It wasn’t like he really used the place, anyway. It was there for emergencies.

“What’s been keeping you from gathering energy?” he asked, but rather than seeming like he had any intention to scold or reproach, he seemed genuinely curious. Mostly in her well-being; he wanted to know if something was wrong.

SSBrosB

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:06 pm
She sighed and shrugged her shoulders, before crossing her arms over her chest and hugging herself a bit. "Life? I don't know. I just keep questioning things. I know we need energy for our powers, but I just want to fell like I'm getting somewhere with all of this too." She looked at Remarque and smiled a little. "I can't stand window shopping. If I'm going to go into a store it's because I have a plan in mind of what I want to get. It's the same thing here. I just don't have any plans so other than needing it for our powers the motivation is hard to find."

She moved her arms a bit further down, still crossing them, but no longer keeping them as tight as they were. "We're neutral with anyone so there's not much fighting. Not that I'm saying we should start fights for no reason, just that at least someone on the White Moon or Negaverse side could come up with as simple a goal as doing the best they can to ensure that their goals are furthered, which comes with fighting the other side usually. We don't have the same unless it's that odd Agent or White Moon that don't like the Dark Mirror."

She let out another sigh. "I'm not thinking of going anywhere, I do love where I am right now, but I just don't have something to work towards. I could work towards my island, but how much would I really be able to get done in my lifetime? If I were to have my starseed... released, would someone else take up my island to complete my work? The next Mithra if they happen to join the Dark Mirror? This is why I tend to go and punch a punching bag until I'm too tired to do anything else." She said with a small chuckle. "I want a goal Remarque. I'm just not sure where to start. And if you have any ideas... I would love to hear them." It was hard to be so open with someone who wasn't her boyfriend, especially with someone who had a position of authority over here. There was always that voice in the back of her head saying that she may regret what she said.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:38 pm
Remarque understood. He didn’t exactly agree with her stance, but he understood. It was easier to work towards a goal when the rewards were at least in sight. With Mirrorspace, nothing was ever so easy or straight forward.

Mithra seemed strangely vulnerable in her confession; he watched the way she wrapped her arms around herself like she needed to protect herself, or find some comfort. All of this must have been bothering her immensely. Maybe she was able to find some comfort in getting things off of her chest, but the sight still resonated with him, even as she relaxed a bit.

She was looking to him for ideas, and he didn’t want to tell her that he just pushed forward expecting to carve out a place for them. He might not even know if what they had even worked until they were being forced to escape into Mirrorspace.

“What’s important to you, outside of the Dark Mirror Court? When you wake up in the morning, what do you look forward to in the day? What do you want out of life?”

It was different for everyone. Once upon a time, he wanted power. He wanted control. He wanted to be in a position where no one could make demands of him. No one could interfere. Maybe it wasn’t completely the case now, but he’d say he succeeded–at least somewhat. Enough that he could focus on making sure the people cared about were safe. His priority could expand into wanting to improve more than just his life, and the lives of those closest to him.

Everything started with a goal, though. He wanted to help her find something to keep that spark alive in her.

“Because, if it’s just to find the next biggest opponent you can topple,” he shrugged. It was true that he encouraged diplomacy over aggression; it would keep most of them alive. But…

“There are things in Mirrorspace that I’ve seen. Dangerous things. Monsters, beyond any youma I’ve seen prowling Destiny City. I don’t think it’s completely safe in there. Have you ever thought about playing guard in there, to keep the others safe? They’re not as adept at fighting as you or I, but they have a lot of curiosity. I know they wander into dark corners of Mirrorspace. There’s a lot out there to find. A lot out there to fight, too, I’d warrant.”

SSBrosB

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:47 pm
She thought for a moment, taking in a breath and releasing it. "What do I look forward to. What I want out of life..." To be honest she wasn't really sure.

"I like living mostly." She said with a small grin. "What I look forward to is spending the day outside, the sunshine, and just enjoying life in general. Eventually I would like to go on vacation to various places in the world. Have to wait for Tom to get a few years of being a general practitioner though. I can't say I go out there just to beat people up, but I do make goals for myself that I want to complete and that help me look forward to the next day." She put her hands on her hips. She had to keep moving, she didn't like staying in one position for too long.

She nodded at him. "That sounds like a good idea, though I haven't run into any myself. If you don't mind, I would like to go patrolling in here for you and see if we can't run into something. I'm not saying it has to be super dangerous, but I would like to know what to be on the lookout for and, since Mirrorspace is always changing, how I may be able to find them more easily. It gives me something to do at least.

"I just want to move forward, to help improve the Dark Mirror and what they are doing. Going around collecting stones just to help on my island that even I'm not sure what to do with, and needing to bring in everything myself... Maybe we should see if we can recruit some sort of carpenter or house flipper."
She chuckled. Though it would be helpful.

"I like your suggestion however. I would just like to see what you're seeing though. Apparently I've been looking around here wrong."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:12 pm
Remarque laughed softly and nodded. “I’d pay good money to any carpenter we could recruit. I’ve been looking, but no luck so far. My business has expanded a lot in recent years so I’ve got a lot of associates, just in case a Mauvian takes to them. No luck so far. If you’ve got anything antique you want to repair, you come to me. Otherwise, the best I can do is some of those ‘assemble-yourself-sheds’ they sell. It took me a while to get everything I needed up to my Realm. Wasn’t a fan of having to make that many trips back and forth, but.” He shrugged.

He was determined to do everything he could to make Mirrorspace livable. He didn’t want Earth to be lost, but there was so much out of his power when it came to things like that. The best he could do was try and carve out somewhere safe, just in case.

Mirrorspace had given him power. He’d give back what he could.

“If you want to patrol in Mirrorspace, please. Be my guest. The more of us out there, the greater chance we have of making a difference. And I’d rest easier knowing that there was someone else looking after it.”

He trusted that the other Dark Mirror Senshi were doing their best, but an Eternal Senshi was undoubtedly the most capable of handling themselves–and getting out if there was trouble. Mithra had the extra advantage of knowing how to fight well.

“If you find something in Mirrorspace,” he paused and corrected, “When you find something in Mirrorspace, you’ll have to let me know. Maybe we can compare notes. Or go patrolling together sometime, if you’d be interested?”

SSBrosB

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Mirrorspace and the Mirrorscape

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out