Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Test Subjects (Illyria x Lucien) fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:02 pm
Illyria was banking on this meeting to go well. Some time had passed since a group of Mauvians had banded together in order to brainstorm ideas that could make the lives of senshi and knights a little easier when they were in civilian form. The idea that had been proposed had to with microchip technology, of Mauvian design, that when enabled would resonate subtly if another chipped individual were in the same vicinity. It had taken time for a design to be agreed upon and then the testing phase once prototypes had been created.

Illyria had such a chip bonded onto the golden circlet that adorned her head when in either form (human or feline) in order to at least gather data. It wouldn't have worked if there weren't others out there that were willing to be guinea pigs as well but she had felt that she was doing a great service to those that the technology was meant to assist. Now though, tonight was a meeting that was going to further the research hopefully, in regards to data obtained, that would possibly allow for the continuance of implementing the chips into those senshi and knights that were ready to accept the new technology.

Illyria's paws had brought her towards the district of Destiny City in which the HQ was for Mauvians in order to await Lucien's arrival. It had been easier to agree to this place as a meeting point so that the other Mauvian would not be as bewildered from meeting in some other location. From here she could guide her fellow comrade to places that she knew people could be located.

xGuine
I hope this works as an okay start.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:19 am
Over the last several weeks, Lucien had slowly become more and more familiar with Earth. And more familiar with the memories he had and which ones he was still trying to recover. Not that he knew which ones he was missing, but he hated Alastor looking at him with such sad eyes.

Meeting Illyria at the headquarters was easy enough, and he was immensely grateful for her help in such a large project. Everyone had been working so hard, and it was impossible for him to not feel pride at how many great Mauvians had found each other there on Earth.

“I trust you were not waiting long?” Lucien asked with a small frown when he found her waiting for him. He was still not the best at figuring out time, but he was doing his best. “I wanted to reiterate how thankful I am for your assistance, Illyria. Your dedication to this project has been invaluable.”

He swished his tail unconsciously, and maybe it was something he did when he was pleased. Otherwise, his expression didn’t change much.

tefla

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:24 pm
Illyria had been in a comfortable position as she'd caught sight of Lucien ambling towards her and she straightened her position as best as she could before giving her head a simple shake, "I wasn't waiting long at all. Although even if it turns out I had, it's because I like to arrive early for things."

And it was the truth, for the most part. Illyria usually liked to be at least ten minutes early for any meeting in case of unexpected delays that could not be foreseen that could cause a person to be late. Padding up the the other Mauvian she made a motion to tap his side with a paw before she drew back. What was considered appropriate and what wasn't with Lucien Illyria wasn't sure so maybe it was safer to err on the side of caution. She merely dipped her head in response to his praise before violet orbs scanned the area.

"I thank you for those words. But I feel at times that I'm hindering things. It's why I bring news along with research data tonight."

Illyria gave a side glance to the area around them before she indicated the door that would open for them if they chose to go inside, "I have found someone that would be willing to have our tech implemented as soon as we finalize everything. The individual is a senshi and I've talked with them about what the technology would do in order to help them when they are not powered up. They seemed amenable to the idea."

Guine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:51 pm
“Hinder? You have done no such thing. You have been a valuable part of this research,” he reiterated, but understood the inability some had to escape modesty. But he nodded his head as well and did not seem at all uncomfortable by her closeness.

He was immediately intrigued by her reveal that she’d found someone willing to help. A Senshi would be ideal, since while Lucien had once had experience with Knights, he was still getting his feet wet with relearning how they worked. Admittedly, it was a lot different now than in his time.

“That sounds wondrous. You know this Senshi? You can vouch for them? My bonded’s spouse has been overly cautious of the idea, and while they would be willing to help, they want to make sure we have everything as secure as possible. Does this Senshi of yours have a lot of contacts that they could help spread the word? I was surprised that there aren’t as many Mauvians here as I was expecting there to be.. Although it is good to see our instincts still thrive through catastrophic events.”

tefla

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:45 am
Illyria's gaze held Lucien's and she gave the tiniest of nods. She had found someone who had seemed keen on the idea of being able to tell when they were in the presence of other order characters while in their civilian states. Sniffing softly Illyria thought of Ida before her whiskers twitched. It was true that she just wasn't going to blurt out key information just yet but she could grant some answers to the questions that Lucien had fired off at her.

Her gaze sparkled as she began to speak softly, "I'm glad that I've not hindered the research and development. But to get straight to the point about the interested senshi: yes, I do know her. Very well in fact. We're close friends and I broached the subject about the tech we were developing. I can easily vouch for this individual. For she is my bonded partner. I have complete trust in our ability to code this tech to the individual senshi or knight which is why I talked to her about it in the first place."

Illyria gave a thoughtful sound of contemplation before thinking to all the various people that Ida seemed to know and she rose to all four paws before staring at Lucien. A little hesitancy wouldn't do but while she was fairly sure that Ida's contacts were diverse there was always the chance that her reach wasn't as widespread as Lucien would need.

"I know my bonded partner's been fighting for a long time and she has achieved quite a name for herself amongst those on the side of Order. I think besides me, she's also connected with another Mauvian and his bonded."

Was that enough of a selling point that Lucien would want to meet with Ida? Illyria fervently hoped so.

Guine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:11 am
The very fact that Illyria was bonded to this Senshi she spoke of was good enough for him. A bond was deeper than just an agreement between individuals. It wasn’t always something that was done consciously, either.

Although his memory was fragmented, he could remember at least feeling surprised and maybe a bit of trepidation when he realized he was bonded to his Senshi. And that no matter the distance, he couldn’t abandon him.

Now, more than ever, he wouldn’t abandon him now.

And he would do whatever it took to help the Senshi and Knights of Earth rise up against their oppressors that were soaked in Chaos.

“Thank you, that is good to know,” he nodded to her, puffing out his chest a little with pride over the fact that even if there were so few Mauvians, there were bonds still being made.

“If you don’t mind me asking. What is your opinion of the situation here? I am… admittedly… quite new to how this world works. The problem with the Negaverse and the Dark Mirror Court… the threat they pose… do you see there being a resolution being worked towards, or should we adjust our tactics and prepare for… another outcome.”

He didn’t want to suggest Senshi and Knights leaving Earth. On Earth they were on a united front. On their own worlds, they would be divided again. But if the Negaverse was truly going to take over, he would rather his bonded and his family retreat than get corrupted or worse.

tefla

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:00 pm
Illyria had to pause to give Lucien's question some thought. She had not been around many, if not any, members of the Dark Mirror Court that she could recall. Unless the brief glances of a few members of the court during her brief trip to Astraya counted. She knew little to nothing about them otherwise and it wouldn't do well to infer that she did.

Being truthful would serve a better purpose then omitting facts.

She lowered her gaze away from Lucien before sighing, "I cannot truthfully answer to the intentions of the Dark Mirror Court. I haven't been around many of their members for long enough periods of time to form any sort of basis for what threat they may pose to our side. That alone makes me probably the worst Mauvian to ask about them. However I've been through enough skirmishes with the Negaverse, perhaps some only indirectly, to know that it is their faction alone that constitutes the greatest danger to our senshi and knights."

This Illyria could say with absolute certainty. She'd had her fair share of encounters with agents and corrupted senshi to know they posed the greatest risk to those fighting on the side of Order.

"In my honest opinion I feel that it's the Negaverse that pose continued issues with everything. I think we have to learn to work smarter in order to find chinks in what seems to be some impregnable piece of armour. Giving up isn't an option though. We have to continue to fight."

Guine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:38 pm
“There is no such thing as the worst Mauvian,” Lucien insisted proudly as he puffed out his maned chest. He clearly felt very highly about the Mauvians. It was no fault of their own if they did not have all the information. They were a cohesive unit, as far as he was concerned. What one lacked, another made up for it. That was how it always was and how it always should be. At least in his opinion, which… he understood was likely a thousand years out of date.

“Your insight has been invaluable to me. Thank you for sharing your experiences,” he said with a respectful nod of his head. “Working smarter to break through the armor is indeed a daunting task, but nothing us Mauvians are unable to handle. With our Senshi and Knights combining efforts with us, we shall surely find a way to victory.”

They had to be confident if they wanted to succeed. And he was extremely grateful to Illyria and everything she had to say. He hoped his tail wasn’t flicking back and forth with too much enthusiasm for the shared knowledge!

“Come, please, I would like your opinion on how to implement some of these blueprints,” he nodded towards the monitor. They had a lot of work to do, and not a lot of time to do it if they wanted to protect as many Senshi, Knights, Mauvians, and allies as they could.

tefla

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:13 am
Illyria still wasn't quite sold on Lucien's words that there were no worst Mauvians but she perhaps let that sentiment recede before turning her attention back to the work at hand that needed to be done. Her face warmed a little at the praise of the sharing of her experiences and insight of the enemies that were all around them before she sighed and moved closer over to the monitors that Lucien had indicated. There was an itch in her paws to do something that was a little more hands on and she glanced to Lucien before clearing her throat.

"Lucien, is there any task that would perhaps be easier to do in the human form? If there is, I could assist in that manner too."

Her gaze took in the blueprints that the other Mauvian spoke of before she glanced at the monitors again. Tech savvy she wasn't exactly the best, but she was willing to help with whatever needed to be done. If Lucien told her what she needed to do then she'd get down to it.

"What exactly needs doing?"

Guine
sorry for the short reply.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:15 am
When Illyria offered to use her human form to help, he puffed out his chest with pride. He was worried about the state of the Mauvians of Earth when he’d first arrived, but he was pleased to find that they were a hearty bunch who adapted under the most cruel conditions. They’d done their duties admirably, and for that he was proud.

“Thank you, I am certain that would be most useful in many instances. Once again, you have given me hope that all of our work will not be in vain, and we will see our Senshi and Knights, along with the innocents of the world, be brought the peace they so deserve. Here, I will show you,” he gestured closer to the blueprints with the intention of getting into a deep conversation with her over the technical aspect of the project they were working on.

It was only a little step, but it would help them push forward.

tefla
It's no problem! Fin? Thank you so much, I enjoyed this a lot!

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas