Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[PRP] Camaraderie [Diesel/Vesuvianite]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:27 am
genovianprince

He was to be hanging out for the evening with some Lieutenant that he didn’t know anything about. The fresh-faced baaaabies were always a little hit-or-miss in Diesel’s book. They could be very excited and enthusiastic and eager for the cool (if weird and dangerous) powers the Negaverse gave them. Like Diesel was! He had extremely minimal experiences with things going wrong, so his biggest complaint was mostly that he didn’t want anyone breathing down his neck.

But there was also the chance that they were somber or demure out outright complaintive, which Diesel found… less endearing. He supposed that he understood to some extent. He’d seen corruptions that bordered on unkind, so it was hard to be too upset if someone was offended from being conscripted.

In his experience, those were generally the only two options: excited, or not.

And he didn’t really know which he’d be getting out of this Lieutenant until they came face-to-face. Which should beee… aaaany second now. Diesel loitered at the entrance to the Castle, back against a stone pillar and foot tap-tap-tapping in anxious and expectant energy. He figured the guy’s general was probably dropping him off, and then Diesel would take him out to the city to patrol with him. It was safer that way. Lieutenants didn’t really have much of anything going for them, so having someone else tag along with them was just a necessary precaution. And if things went super sideways, Diesel could get them out.

Or, like, call for his General if he needed help, but he really didn’t want to need help, and most nights were pretty boring, anyway.

But they’d be together just in case, and it was more engaging to have a partner, anyway. It wasn’t like Diesel was ever eager to be wandering around alone, looking for victims or enemies that may not even be there. It could get tedious. At least this way, even if they accomplished literally nothing, at least he’d met an ally.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:55 am
Vesuvianite felt better getting ready to patrol with someone who could help take care of them, when the few times they'd gone out alone so far had proved to be utterly terrible for him. He sighed, rubbing his face a bit. Okay. They didn't like the thought of being babysat, exactly. As long as this wasn't explicitly that, they could handle it. Right? Yeah. And he had some generic snacks in his subspace, just in case. In case of what, they didn't know, but ugh, he just wanted!! To befriend more people in the Negaverse!! And not wind up treated like some kind of baby idiot... He knew, though, that he'd tolerate whatever came their way. It was in their nature. Don't question, don't defend, just accept.

The General dropped him off with the new (to him) guy and they sucked in a deep breath, giving Diesel a polite smile.

"Hi. I'm, uh, Vesuvianite. It's nice to meet you."

Indigo_Plateau

genovianprince

Indigo_Plateau
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:40 am
xgenovianprince

It was just a few minutes before a general came and went, leaving behind a blond Lieutenant to introduce himself. No one Diesel recognized, but he supposed he shouldn’t have expected it to be. “Hey,” he greeted conversationally. “‘Vesuvianite,’ that’s really cute! Like the volcano, right? I’ll call you Vesu. Or maybe Vi. Or Six? Like the Roman numerals V and I? Dunno, guess we’ll see what comes out. All the mineral names are too much of a mouthful, amirite?” That would explain the cool magma-looking pattern on his coat. It was nice to meet another with a fiery sort of namesake, like him! So at least they had that going for them.

“I’m Diesel. I’ll take you around tonight.” He didn’t have any specific plans for where, but he figured any of his usual places would do just fine. He didn’t know what kind of experience this guy already had, so like, probably better to not go actively looking for trouble? “How long you been in? Was there anything you wanted to check out, or anything you wanted to do in particular? I’ve probably only got one good teleport in me-” He’d been doing it for a couple years, so getting himself and a buddy around once wouldn’t be a problem, but he wasn’t at the peak of power or anything, so much more than that might not work out so well, especially once they were out of Negaspace. “-so probably best to hit up anywhere special first.”

“But like, whenever you’re ready?” He offered a gloved hand for Vesu to take, so Diesel could get them out of this dreary plane and out to the city proper.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games