Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Chrono Q Clepsydra vs [Jarel Damone] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:28 am
28th August 2023 - 10th September 2023
One Day Auto-Hit

The following contest is your Main Event for the evening and it is scheduled for one fall!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:09 pm
Slowly the lights in the arena went dark, the arena lights.
The stage lights, the rafter lights, the lights around the ring.
a lone spot light on the stage, with ominous fog surrounding an empty rocking chair.

A dimly lit lantern beside the chair.

"We're really glad that you're our friend
and this is a friendship that'll never, ever end..."

The audience held up their phones in 'flashlight mode'.

Thank you
Friend

The spotlight on the chair darkened, as did the lantern.

The tone changed, as the opening scene from the popular game Chrono Trigger began to play, with the clock pendulum, in addition to the main theme from the game starting to play.

Words appearing on the screen

━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━
He is Time.....
━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━

Dead starlight bleeds down on the Devil's nitrate
All the nerves of the patients bathe in shock and shame
Cause I'm the trigger that'll start this game
And the strike of the night will trash the skyline
And darken the marks I've put in your skin
'Cause I want to play God
With you
I want to rule it all
Rule you

'Play God' by Deathstars played throughout the arena, but stopped to show...

Revelations 13:4 - 8
"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

A scene on the tron, of a young man sitting before a council of elders.
" You were bestowed the title of 𓃰 'Behemoth' 𓃰 because you were destined to conquer, to bend them all to your will.
To conquer but never use our resources to get your way.
But you put the Susanotopolis tribe at risk with your theatrics, your desire to entertain... Your desire to claim everything.
Your ego... You put yourself above everyone else Curono.
You sought riches, you sought power...

We will give you power 𓅂 Curono of the Clepsydra Clan 𓅂.
But know this, the Selegarian Islands are now yours, they are your kingdom.
Your prison, you are exiled from Susantopolis, you and your kin.
No longer will our eternal paradise be bestowed upon you.
You will be cursed, cursed with the godhood you sought.

❖ Cursed with Time...
❖ Time is unforgiving,
❖ Time is ruination,
❖ it is death,
❖ it is the beginning and end of everything.

Your ego,
your fascination of history,
will be your undoing,
You will gain allies,
You will gain enemies, and you'll unravel yourself...
Each and every single time

Until you're alone
And the process repeats...
That is your curse 𓅂 Curono of the Clepsydra Clan 𓅂.
༒︎The Curse of Time.༒︎
"

━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━
Famine
━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

The screen flashed to an image of the 'Poison Ivan' mask that Chrono adorned in his early career, an excerpt from 'Sympathy of the Devil' played, which was the song Chrono used during this gimmick.
Symbolic for 'Famine'

Multiple scenes on the tron were shown of Chrono winning title after title after title unifying them with other titles.

Various promotions closing down, and CGI scenes of various wrestlers of those promotions slowly starving because they weren't making money because of what Chrono did.

Until they withered away into nothingness

━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━
War
━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━

I am the first, not the last
Condemned by a single kiss
Betrayed eternally
I'll rip inside your soul
Contaminating the world
Defying God and son
Black heart that brings your death
Living in infamy

The mask of Malice was shown on the screen, with 'Bloodline' by Slayer playing to symbolize 'War', and the theme of Malice.

꧂ A scene was shown of Chrono completely one shotting Team WWFG while he was representing EEW

꧂The next scene showed Malice destroying House Landry

꧂ Chrono defeating Omega and Harli in XCW using Jarel's finisher

꧂ A scene of Malice taking a sledgehammer to Harli

꧂ Chrono knocking Nuke Fusion off a scaffold In WWFG

꧂ A scene of Chrono using pyrotechnics to blow up Matt Shanahan in WWE:E

꧂ Behind the scene footage of Chrono's verbal battles with wrestlers

━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━
Pestilence...
━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━

Look at them now
What do they want?
And what do they do now?
Nothing at all
What do they know?
What do they think?
And who do they tell?
Well, no one at all

The symbol of the Sinister Syndicate appeared on the screen, the accompanying song had an excerpt from 'In the Land of the Pigs, the Butcher is King' by Meatloaf to accompany it.

Footage was shown of articles and interviews from various news outlets
as well as wrestlers.

꧂ Showing footage of how toxic Chrono was, how bad for the community he was

꧂ How no one wanted to work with him, and various names and insults were thrown.

꧂ How the community would have thrived and not died had he not been around.

꧂ How the creation of BCM was the killer of the community

When asked for comment, Chrono merely said
' Let them burn '

━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━
You can not endure
━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil

A scene played out of Chrono sitting in a recliner, behind him was a screen showing decades upon decades of his matches.
Of all the pain, suffering, of the hatred he took in.

What he was cursed with
and the alliances he took on, the friendships, the families
and each and every single time, he'd do something to ruin it.
Whether it was ego, whether it was jealousy, whether because the hatred couldn't be contained.

But each and every single time it left him alone.
To endure it all, to do it all again.

━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━
The End is Here...
━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━

I see a red door
And I want it painted black
No colors anymore
I want them to turn black

Another of Chrono's theme, 'Paint it Black' after he became 'The Best in the World' after accomplishing a feat that no one has yet to accomplish...
Win every obtainable 'main' World title in the history of Gaia feds (2012)

To some, it was the beginning of the end
To some, the end was the very next year, the Legendary Tournament
To others? The end came when he had arrived

━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━
The End is Here...
━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━

JUSTICE in the sky of dawn
When the campanella resonates
JUSTICE the dreams and memories of the past
Intertwined, all will be just reset
JUSTICE even the pain of that day
Disappears with an embrace
JUSTICE looking back
Now is the beginning of the world's reset

'Justice' by Hiroyuki Takami played, as the tron showed the emblem of 'Infintim'
appeared.

The tron flickered, showing the lost city of Susantopolis. It was like the legends, a temple of the Gods, where Curono of the Clepsydra Clan became
Chrono, the God of Time.

A spotlight shined to the rafters, as someone was being lowered from them, symbolic of someone coming down from the heavens

━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━
FALL AND PRAY....
━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━

Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you

Acting on your best behavior
Turn your back on Mother Nature
Everybody wants to rule the world

It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the

Most of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world

The original theme song of Curono played, before he became the 'God of TIme', the theme he chose as his entrance in his first match, against ironically enough...
His opponent tonight.
'Everybody wants to rule the world' by Tears for Fears

As the person was lowered from the rafters, it was revealed to be Chrono, the imagery of Susantopolis, showing multiple stairs, a proverbial descent from Mt. Olympus, the Gates of Heaven, Valhalla...

━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━
FALL AND PRAY....
━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━

You're keeping in step
In the line
Got your chin held high and you feel just fine
'Cause you do
What you're told
But inside your heart it is black and it's hollow and it's cold
Just how deep do you believe?
Will you bite the hand that feeds?
Will you chew until it bleeds?
Can you get up off your knees?
Are you brave enough to see?
Do you wanna change it?

As Chrono landed on the stage, he raised his arm out, curving his fingers like a claw, slowly making a turning symbol.
The land of Susantopolis on the tron crumbling to nothing but dust, as if flipped like an hourglass

The symbolism of 'Biting the Hand that Feeds' was clear, Chrono bit the hand that fed, and was cursed.
Much like others that crossed him, and joined that same curse.

━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━
FALL AND PRAY....FALL AND PRAY....
━━━━━⌛️━━━━━━━

I am the mastermind
Leaving you all behind
And that ain't no ********' lie
I am the mastermind
It's just a problem of mine

Just like Columbine (Columbine!)
Your time has come, kiss it all goodbye
Your time has come, kiss it all goodbye
What's that ruckus? What's that ruckus?
What's that ruckus comin' through the night?
That's right, that's right, that's right
This message cannot be denied

As 'Mastermind' by Mindless Self Indulgence began to play, the stage lit up in a 'Godly' aura, with green smoke
The 'slow' / 'fast' motion effect on the camera

"Making his way to the ring...
Hailing from Sevii Selegaria Village
Multiple Time Hall of Famer... Multiple Time Champion
The Tyrannical Behemoth
He is the God of Time...
This is Chrono Clepsydra...
"

Chrono Q Clepsydra

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Married 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:07 am
after a few moments, the lights dim again, and a static effect plays on the titantron. When it stops, an old video of Jarel walking to the ring is shown. This Jarel is clearly much younger, and wearing long tights instead of the jeans he's become more known for. And with that, the very first theme he'd used all those years ago starts to play, Wu Tang Clan's Protect Ya Neck.

The static effect again as the image switches to show not just Jarel, but his twin in the early days of their career, their first times as a tag team entering an arena side by side. Words appear on the screen.

In the beginning, two walked as one

The music fades and then switches to the twins' first tag theme, Regulate by Warren G. The images switch to slightly more familiar attire for the twins, the jeans more common to them even today, albeit it baggier for the style of the 90s. Successes are shown, includinng early tag team title wins. Finally the images recede to show a tv screen playing said highlights, in the familiar office of the Dragon. The large oak desk he'd first shown a decade before comes into view, and in the large leather chair behind it sits the man himself.

"Nothing lasts forever."

The Dragon hits a button on the remote and instead of the highlights playing before, the video shows the first time the twins turned on each other, with Zarel blasting Jarel with a clothesline before walking out on a match.

"Did you ever wonder how the Dragon was born? He was born alongside a Monster."

the static affect again plays and the image of the Dragon's office is gone, replaced with video of the subtle changes he went through after the turn. The hair gets longer, the clothes get darker, the jeans not as baggy. The dawning of the first of many leather trenchcoats. The music in the arena cuts out and again words appear on the screen.

"Let's take a walk on the Darkside."

The music in question starts again as the arena grows dark. Blue light covers the arena and smoke pours in on the stage. As the music kicks in the highlight video package of Jarel's hell in a cell victories begins to play. The theme is recognizable, both as one Jarel had used and from it's original source. The highlights of the cell matches briefly flash through, from his brother Zarel to Cartwright, Jed, Kalos, and Shadow among the long list. Ending with an image of Jarel standing atop the cell, looking down.

another message comes across the screen.

"Come not between the dragon, and his wrath."
- William Shakespeare, King Lear

As the music slowly begins to fade again, the smoke remains as the screen flickers with the static effect again. Across the stage and the ramp, however, there's the appearance of lava, an LED effect obviously. Now the titantron comes to life and reveals the backstage area as a locker-room door opens, and the man in question steps out, a brand new read leather coat on with a blue and silver dragon design across the back of it. Outside of the locker-room is the Syndicate, a show of support. Jarel looks at each of them briefly before turning to head towards the arena, the Syndicate following up to the area where he'd go out solo. The camera cuts out.

The lights go out again as the familiar chords of Down with the Sickness start up. Fans light their lighters throughout the audience, a rarity in this day and age but a throwback to the years Jarel has spent in the business. On the titantron, more highlights from the Dragon's career play, from the reuniting with Zarel to teaming with Drako and Janelle and even his retirement tour matches against the Creeker, Cyrus Leone and his family, and eventually the higher points of his match with Marcus

Oh wah ah ah ah!

Flames burst up on the stage and the crowd erupts as the Dragon is finally about to make his way to the ring. An opening appears in the image of the lava and the smoke covering the stage and Jarel Damone rises on a platform from below, his gaze fixed on the ring.

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing ... in me
(Will you give in to me?)

"And his opponent, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 328 pounds, Jarel Damone!"

Jarel looks out over the arena at the sea of cheering fans with their lighters in the air and then focuses on the ring, stepping off the platform to make his way down the ramp

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon ... in me

Flames burst up on the side of the ramp as the Dragon walks towards the ring, not as slowly as he had in the last match he'd had, but not too briskly either. Finally he reaches the end of the ramp and looks at the God of Time waiting inside.

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
Come on get down with the sickness
You ******** get up
Come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

Jarel steps up to the ring and onto the apron, then spreads his arms as the old Silver Dragon symbol lowers from the rafters to hang over the ring. He steps into the ring over the top rope and keeps an eye on Chrono as he steps to stand in front of the symbol, which lights up with flames outlining it as the Dragon raises his fist. Moments later, he looks up as the symbol rises again, then turns to remove the coat and hand it to an official outside.

The Dragon hadn't changed his more known attire, black jeans and a sleeveless shirt, though each were adorned with a different dragon across the legs and the front of the shirt. A new pair of the same style of gloves on his hands, he takes a moment to adjust them and his elbow pads as the music finally dies out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:13 pm
" Seems we had the same idea with a trip down memory lane..."
Chrono spoke, removing his own coat. Wearing a long tight/singlet combo ala Kane/Taker/Nash/Bret

The God of Time had numerous scars along his arms, back, and neck.
Along with the big scar on his shoulder from the shot from Jed (as well as Karen Attwood digging her fingers into his wound), burn marks, as well as signs from hypothermia.

The crowd gasped, as they hadn't seen Chrono like this, with all the scars and everything.

Clearly from the battles throughout the years.
" Normally... You see I cover up all these scars, everything. Because perception is reality, and the perception is... I put people through hell...
' I' do not go through it, and yet... We both know, the layers of layers of hell... Between your career and mine, and I said I was fighting you from an equal playing field... Here I am Dragon.
"  

Chrono Q Clepsydra

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Married 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:56 am
Jarel raises an eyebrow as he observes along with the crowd the scars adorning the body of Chrono. He's not surprised that they exist, only at the choice to show them.

"I was there for that one."

Jarel points to the scar from the shot from Jed.

"Mine are a little more covered, by clothes and by hair." Jarel taps his head at the last word. "The dreadlocks weren't grown solely because I like the style."

The Dragon moves his right arm a bit, feeling out his shoulder on his dominant side. Tucking his hair behind his ears, Jarel is ready to get things started  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:19 pm
" You were there for a great deal of them actually... "

The ref signaled the bell, and the God of Time got his barrings by pacing around the ring for a moment.

He was used to walking on LEGO pieces and rocks while training, it would take a moment, and when he did...

A lock up was offered.  

Chrono Q Clepsydra

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Married 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:17 am
"Fair point."

Jarel was of similar mind as far as pacing before getting things started. His last match outside of training had been against his son about three years prior so now was the time to shake off any additional ring rust and get down to it.

The lock up is offered and accepted. Jarel elects to test both himself and his opponent, realizing ahead of time they are likely fairly even in strength but still attempting to slowly but surely force the God of Time back towards the ropes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:15 pm
The ideal opportunity to do the 'Stare down' and let the crowd go 'Holy s**t' or 'This is Awesome' or roar for 20 minutes without anyone throwing hands.

That moment passed, it was cliche anyway.

The crowd knew, and the people in the back knew.

This was a special moment

The duo were fairly even in strength, though Jarel had a couple of pounds on Chrono, Chrono had the height advantage.

Not that neither of them hadn't fought bigger, taller, smaller, wider, and every other opponent in between before.

As Jarel pushed Chrono towards the ropes, Chrono stopped his footing and attempted to push Jarel towards the ropes, on the side!  

Chrono Q Clepsydra

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Married 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:19 am
Jarel expected Chrono to push back. To say the Dragon wasn't used to anyone matching his power would be inaccurate. He was born an identical twin after all. Not to mention some of the other giants both men had dealt with over the decades.

The Dragon finds himself being forced back in a similar manner to how he'd started things. Jarel might have misjudged the distance as eventually he finds his back against the ropes

there is, of course, the request, or demand, from the referee to break apart. How will the God of Time respond  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:36 pm
There would have been a moment where after the push back on the ropes, there was the complimentary chop and the crowd going

WOOOOO

But after the push back onto the ropes, the ref gave a count

and of course, the God of Time pushed back, releasing the hold

Merely backing away for a moment, just giving an 'Alright, I see you'-esque nod.  

Chrono Q Clepsydra

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Married 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:44 pm
Jarel returns the nod. To be fair, despite the years of knowing each other, and watching each other's matches, there's got to be some testing the waters. The Dragon cracks his neck a bit.

He realizes most might not expect the match to start this way exactly, but that's kind of the point. There'll be bombs thrown eventually. For now, however, he offers another lock up  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:08 pm
Chrono didn't exactly 'study' Jarel's matches, not that he didn't know what to expect from the Dragon.
Not out of disrespect, but because they were similar.

One can study their opponent, but learn nothing. No, Chrono studied Jarel's opponents, how they interacted with the Dragon

How they fought, how they survived
A few, very very few were able to put that notch in their belt.

The two of them had very few losses, because beating them actually meant something to the person who got the 'W'

And he knew 'those' opponents, knew them quite well...

The lock up was accepted, and this time as a 'Test of Strength'  

Chrono Q Clepsydra

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Married 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:18 pm
Into the test of strength they go, this time with Jarel a little more determined to come out on top. Chrono has the slight height advantage and Jarel the slight weight advantage. It might be a matter of pride that the Dragon goes into this seeking to assert himself, but honestly, did anyone expect him not to have that particular flaw?

So as they test their strength, the Dragon attempts to put some more effort into overpowering his godly opponent this time  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:43 pm
The test of strength commenced, and the last time Chrono was in a 'Test of Strength' with someone was against Matt Shanahan, a fellow 'God'

and the two were locked in a test of strength trying to strike each other with knees, but blocking each and every shot.
As if it were like a legendary battle between Goku and Majin Vegeta from Dragonball Z in the Buu Saga...

But in this case, not a single knee was thrown. The two Legends locked in a test of strength, pushing down, pushing up trying to out match the other

and there was a roar of the crowd, as Chrono had gotten Jarel down, but then Jarel would meet him and push back up.
Back and forth

But then, right when Jarel was gaining the advantage,
Chrono released the hold spun around and attempted to nail Jarel in the back of the neck with the 'Beheader', the vicious clothesline made famous by Freakshow!  

Chrono Q Clepsydra

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Married 100

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:53 pm
what's that old saying, Pride goes before a fall? Never has that been more true than here, as Jarel's pride in his strength, while possibly well earned, is going to get him a fall here in a literal sense.

The Dragon was focused on the test of strength, starting to get the edge, but Chrono didn't earn his place in their world by not being smart. Spinning out of the hold puts Jarel off balance, and that's just enough for Chrono to drop him with a move he'd never actually been hit with, but he knew where it was from.

Or at least he would after the world righted itself, as the Beheader clocks him across the back of the neck, sending him face first to the mat. Been a long time since anyone has dropped the Dragon in such a way, and its instinct alone that forces him to roll onto his back, his hand going to his face to check his nose after that impact  
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff