Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
The Hunt Continues

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:05 am
User Image

“Ladies and gentlemen.” The King of Beasts spoke up as his appearance appeared over the titantron. He was still dressed in his arrival suit and held a big gold belt over his right shoulder. However, it was not the World’s championship that he had sought claim at Summerslam, it was the Power championship that he carried as a reminder to himself and the
WWFG Universe.
"Last time you saw me, you witnessed the Power Dome live on WWFG TV. You saw the King of the Canvas finally go one on one with the Soaring Dragon, Drako Damone. Yes, this was a match that had so much promise."

"Summerslam was my night! The King of Beasts arrived in grand fashion to a match that he made his own. As soon as I stepped in the ring I brought exactly what the fans expected me to bring: I brought the whole show!" He raised his hands up from his sides. "I was dominating the match, and I was out there showing up the champion in every way! The amount of satisfaction I got every time I lifted that smug b*****d up and slammed him into the canvas was unreal!"

"Of course, then it happened."
Cyrus' mood shifts as he leans in closer to the camera. "Drako knew I had his number, he knew because what did he do when I about to put an ending to his reign?" Now visibly livid, Cyrus points at the camera. "Drako, you did the only thing a coward can do!" He shook his head. "I sat and listened as you went on and on about how you can outwrestle anyone. But when it came down to it, you knew. Yeah you knew I had you beat, so you had to cheap shot me!"

Regaining his composure, King Cyrus stepped back, giving a nod. "That's alright, I did indeed pick the match for the evening, and it was no holds barred. I'll give you that. Congratulations, you beat the Lion in his own den. But this hunt isn't over. I told you that, this is my final run, I intend to end it by taking down the biggest prey!" After pulling the Power championship off his shoulder, he looked down at it for a moment before continuing.

"I will be the Undisputed champion once again. It doesn't matter how, when, or who, but I hope it's you. I hope I get another chance to rip your head off!" The King of Beasts smirks as he shifts the belt back against his shoulder. "It's only a matter of time before we're face to face again because as long as I'm around: I'm at the top of the food chain, and I'm the hungriest in the jungle."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:12 am
The titantron screen suddenly switches to an office area.

It is the office of The Owner, The Boss, The Big Cheese of the WWFG himself, Cartwright.

Cartwright is shown sitting in his office chair at his desk, with bandages on his forehead that cover cuts and bruises from his match at Summerslam.

Cartwright begins to golf clap what he just watched, the crowd booing the sight of him.

Cartwright: "King Cyrus Leone!
It's been a while, hasn't it?!
That was a rousing speech you just gave us all!
But let's make one thing clear!
You're not the top of the food chain if you are not the WWFG World Heavyweight Champion!"

Cartwright just has to spoil everything.

Cartwright: "In fact, you're not even the top King in WWFG history!
Everyone knows who the real King of the WWFG is and you're all looking at him!
King Kartwright!"

The crowd continues booing as Cartwright boasts about his past accomplishments.

Cartwright: "I'm the only three time winner of the King Of The Canvas and guess what?!
I won the WWFG World Heavyweight Championship every time I won the tournament!
But it's not all over for you King Cyrus, you can try again next year to follow in my footsteps!
Oh right, it's your self-proclaimed final run, what a shame!
I guess you will never get to match up to me now!
By this time next year, you will be in the retirement home, doing whatever old wrestlers do, reliving the good times on podcasts?!"

Cartwright genuinely has no idea what anybody would do without wrestling in their lives.

Cartwright: "So with all that said, I wish you luck for the remainder of your career, King Cyrus!
The clock is ticking until your final appearance at Wrestlemania!
It's your last chance to create some positive memories for yourself!
It would be a shame if somebody tried to ruin it all for you!"

With a cheeky wink in to the camera, the screen cuts-out to boos.

JR: "What's the matter with our boss?!
Cartwright can't let a man retire on his own terms and be happy for him?!"

King: "This is the WWFG and it is Cartwright's World!
If he tells you that you have to work until death, you do it JR!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash