Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

04/29
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:19 am

Heyy, so I have had this in a private guild for my own use every day so I thought it would be of some use to others too.
First topic I've posted since joining lol.

yum_candy Daily Candies yum_lollipop

Home yum_cupcake MyGaia yum_donut Gaia Cash yum_chocchip Shops yum_chocolatebar Go-Fusion
Forums yum_icecreampie World yum_checker Games

gaia_nitemareleft Treats gaia_nitemareright

One at a time, it'll punish you for being overzealous.

Home User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MyGaia User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shops

Forums User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.World User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Games

Tasks/Activities

Daily gift

Spinami

Vote in Runway

Post a journal
Privately works too.

Bump the thread

Comment on a Profile
Link leads to mine, but feel free to use it.

Aquarium Daily
Requires you to run Flash Player

Vote in the poll.
I will reset it every day I post in here.

DumpsterDive
Every 5 minutes

gaia_nitemareleft Remember to open zOMG! gaia_nitemareright

-- I will be randomly giving gifts to replies to this thread --
heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:23 am

Today's fragrance choice is:

Light Blue Forever pour Homme - Dolce&Gabbana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you are interested in seeing my collection, the vast majority I own are listed on here. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:39 pm
Bump for plat  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:36 am
heart  

Christmas Spirit Faerie

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:45 am
Christmas Spirit Fairy
heart

I didn't realise in guilds you could only tip 1 plat at a time crying

Ty for bumping heart

Edit: Sent it to you as a trade offer instead  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:11 am
AaronAlroy
Christmas Spirit Fairy
heart

I didn't realise in guilds you could only tip 1 plat at a time crying

Ty for bumping heart

Edit: Sent it to you as a trade offer instead

I did not know you got more gold for tipping in the forums! Really? That is cool. Why can that not be the same way in guilds?
I do not need the trade, but thank you. I am happy to bump. I wish you could subscrible to threads in guilds. That would be nice.

Christmas Spirit Faerie

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:38 am
Well cool! Ty for this! There were a few I didn't know about! Bumpage for great proifit!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:46 am
Christmas Spirit Fairy
I did not know you got more gold for tipping in the forums! Really? That is cool. Why can that not be the same way in guilds?
I do not need the trade, but thank you. I am happy to bump. I wish you could subscrible to threads in guilds. That would be nice.

Yeah in the main forums it asks you how much gold/plat you want to tip a post before you submit it, guess they never gave guilds the same update.
It does seem like guilds needs to be given a fair few updates in line with the main section. Probably a thing I should put in an ask the staff if I ever catch them when they are open xp
N'aww fair enough ty smile

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Well cool! Ty for this! There were a few I didn't know about! Bumpage for great proifit!! 3nodding

It's ok 4laugh I use this almost every day so made sense to move it over somewhere where other people can use it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Christmas Spirit Faerie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:02 am
Years ago there was a push to update the guilds. They just never did it. And now there are so few guilds compared to the way when gaia once was.
Guilds are there but lots of inactivity.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:10 am
Ya, i updated this guild and have it rdy to do stuff. but only a few of us active. But I still like keeping it in working order and hopping on daily so there's that! Will be curious if they ever do new stuff for gaia to rly bring it back someday. I still enjoy the dress up at least!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:09 am
i'm comiong here daily to use the lil links this is handy!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:55 am
Actually mad when you think about it because now more than ever lil communities are flourishing everywhere online, they should shift focus over because chatterbox isn't exactly the pinnacle of high debate.

When I returned from a hiatus I tried to find guilds that still had activity so I would watch the "Recent posts" in the Guild section to find places.
Your maintaining the Guild Lillea is how I found this place to be fair.
Then I had a peek at the forums and was a little in awe of how committed you are to keeping the place turning over so I put in a Join request User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I imagine I am not the only drifting Gaian using that section to find places with activity. They'll come. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:53 am
wahmbulance Another day another poll wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:51 pm
AaronAlroy
Actually mad when you think about it because now more than ever lil communities are flourishing everywhere online, they should shift focus over because chatterbox isn't exactly the pinnacle of high debate.

When I returned from a hiatus I tried to find guilds that still had activity so I would watch the "Recent posts" in the Guild section to find places.
Your maintaining the Guild Lillea is how I found this place to be fair.
Then I had a peek at the forums and was a little in awe of how committed you are to keeping the place turning over so I put in a Join request User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I imagine I am not the only drifting Gaian using that section to find places with activity. They'll come. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aw ty so much! ya donno how much that means to have someone notice and appreciate it! I loved my time here and it was a lifesaver for me back in the day so when it went inactive I always hoped I'd get a shot to at least dust off teh cobwebs and give it some life each day! Every dang day! heart

I'd had high hopes of busy contests or something but I realize now its a slow burn kinda process meeting new ppl and rly if all it is is a place to hang and talk that's ok too. we'll grow as or if that's what new ppl wanna see! Its so nice to see another active post aside from me sometimes talking to manji's bar! rofl

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fg4pg Gift Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:33 pm
ninja

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]