User Image

and now a word from Bison Mbadi...

The logo fades away to reveal Bisons gym once more, now seemingly flooded with more members. Bison had a massively loaded barball on his shoulders, doing squats.

"seven... eight... nine... ten!"

He racked the weights, toweling off his forehead before turning to the camera snd flashing a smile.

" hello again, I'm Bison Mbadi. Welcome to the main gym location for the Body by Mbadi program. As you can see, membership is booming since Vengeance passed us by. However, we're not here to gloat about my successes... we're here to address some failures. Come closer..."

He beckoned the camera man over, waiting for it to be closer as he took a somber expression.

" you see...as you all know... I made a promise to a certain Big Man. I took him on as my latest project. My Statue of David....my Venus de Milo... my Christ the Redeemer... Oh, Ryback... I had such high hopes for you. I was chiseling you so well, molding you, I was going to make you great."

Bison sighed heavily before continuing.

"however, it seems your marble was not the material I hoped it to be... I chiseled to find the masterpiece inside... only for you to crumble down into a pile of wasteful debris. Ultimately, you were a failure Ryback. A failure that I must live with... such a heavy weight I am forced to bear as your mentor."

Bison put a hand on his chest, letting out one more deep sigh and hung his head down as if mourning the loss of potential.

After a few seconds, Bison snapped up and clapped his hands together, his tone suddenly more chipper.

" well we cannot dwell on one failure forever, for we have the mass success of Bisonade! With our brand new flavor: Pineapple Pildedriver!

User Image

Not only does it energize you with B vitamins and amino acids without that caffiene crash, but it provides your body with essential vitamins and minerals to keep you pumping and going. Bisonade: fuel your Inner Alpha!"

Bison held up the yellow bottle of the new Pineapple Piledriver Bisonade, flashing that smile once again. He opened the bottle and took a huge swig of the sports drink, letting out a loud refreshed ahhhh! before setting the bottle aside.

"you know, I almost forgot something. I have an opponent at Summerslam, rhe biggest party of the summer. Speaking of summer, my opponent is in fact Brantley Summers. Who else but the main man Bison Mbadi to face Summers at Summerslam? Its truly only fitting... though it reminds me of the last time I saw Summers in the ring.... in WWE:E... I was defending my tag titles with Thangor, the Big Men on Campus. Just like we saw at that promo video at my rebranding celebration... Summers and Three took my belts in such a...sneaky, underhanded way...and mocked me... why, that was another failure of mine wasn't it? Well... you know what we can do about that... this is a golden opportunity to sweep the failures of the past away... Brantley Summers... you get to be a key part of me rewriting my history. You won't enjoy it... in fact Im sure you'll really feel the burn as it happens... but in the end you can be a huge part of my new success story... you won't have to thank me... but let me say in advance, you're welcome"

Bison gave a small laugh and a wink to the camera before the video ended...