Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Understanding the Situation (Lucien x Soleiyu) FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:29 pm
“What is your opinion of the situation here? If you do not mind me asking. It seems like despite Senshi and Knights living in close proximity, there is still a separation between them. And I’ve only heard the basics of this Negaverse threat, I think.”

Soleiyu was showing Lucien how to set up the laptop he said would help him learn the written language. He was taking it easy, of course. He didn’t want Devyn to worry needlessly, although maybe a little worrying was nice. He would make it up to him, somehow.

He was still trying to figure everything out. What his place was in all of this. How much Mauvians were needed, or if their culture was being lost to time and lack of access to information they would need to keep progressing.

It was concerning. And not something he thought he would be concerned about. The biggest threat, of course, was the Chaos trying to destroy everything around them.

Kyuseisha no Hikarix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:14 pm
“I never mind questions, you can ask me anything.” If nothing else, Soleiyu loved having something to talk about. Of course he’d love sharing his opinions.

“If there’s a separation, I think it happens on a personal level. My bonded Senshi lives with Knights and Senshi. She’s romantically entwined with a Knight. Like yours is. The Senshi and Knights are generally well meaning, I think, but there’s a lot of headbutting. Everyone has a different idea of how to run things, so there’s a lot of conflict whenever something important is going on. There’s no real ‘leader’ here, so you get different groups that are all trying to do the right thing. It’s just hard to get everyone to agree on what that is.”

He shrugged. He didn’t want to say anything too daunting. It was all important, it just wasn’t all easy to digest.

“For example. Some of them think the Negaverse should just be annihilated. Some think that they can be saved. So you get the groups willing to do anything to stop them, and the groups willing to do anything to save them. I am somewhere in the middle, myself. I think some of them can be saved. The youma, also. One of the Senshi I know very well had been turned against his will and we managed to get him back. A Knight I know, too. Two of the other Knights I know well left the Negaverse. But.” He thought of Faustite. “I don’t think they can all be saved. Some are just too deep into it. They can’t see anything else. And they’re a danger, a menace. Even if you could get the Chaos out of them, I don’t know if you would even want them around. Some people are just evil.”

Some people could just kill without remorse. Or worse, destroy starseeds. Effortlessly.

“The Negaverse says they want to save Earth, from all this evil, alien threat. But they’re the only ones hurting people. They drain energy, steal starseeds, turn people into feral monsters to do their bidding. It’s a cult, basically. I don’t know how else to describe it. They’re very dangerous.”

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:23 pm
The fur on the back of Lucien’s neck rose when Soleiyu talked about how easy it was for the Negaverse to steal starseeds. He knew they could do it. He’d already been told. But it still put him immediately on edge.

“And it’s true that this world has been taken over by this cult, making this city the only relative safe haven for Senshi and Knights to operate?”

That, he didn’t like. He knew he was new to Earth, new to everything that was going on, but he felt like it was the Senshi and Knights’ responsibility to put aside their differences and join together to fight back against this Negaverse.

They were lucky that the Negaverse hadn’t converged on the city to wipe out whatever was left. Or make it so impossible for them to power up that they couldn’t find any allies amongst each other.

“How do Senshi and Knights meet each other?” he asked then, a curiosity suddenly bothering him.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:39 pm
Soleiyu shrugged. He could see that Lucien was a bit riled up by the questioning but he stayed calm in answering. He’d had time to process all of this, this was normal here. Lucien might not have had his memories, but he still had to find a new ‘normal’ and he knew that whatever instinct he had in him must have been at odds with the state of things.

“There are a few ways. Sometimes, they can connect using programs set up on their Senshi Phones. Or Signet Rings. A lot of it seems like random chance, just following energy signatures around town until they find people. Often, they trade information about their identities when they know they can trust one another. But most people are careful. Everyone has their own way of doing things.”

Some he agreed with more than others, but he wasn’t going to criticize anyone as long as they were being responsible. He knew too many that were too trusting. Michael and Devyn, he didn’t have to worry about them. Atticus and Elliot? They were friendly and trusting. A good team, though; they looked after each other.

But, they were young. So many of them were. And so many were still alone or lost or trying to figure things out.

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:43 pm
Lucien might not have known the entire situation surrounding Earth’s Senshi and Knights. How so many were awakened in the same place was… unprecedented. And yet, it seemed as though Cosmos had their starseeds sent there for a reason.

But he knew he was very new to everything, and he hesitated when it came to making suggestions or asking too many questions that might have been considered needless.

“And I understand that the Knight Academy is no more.” He didn’t need Soleiyu to confirm it, but perhaps he wanted to verify with the other Mauvian that he was learning as quickly as he could.

“That seems dangerous to leave things to chance. I heard about the Connections app that you put together from Atticus and Elliot. I obviously have been unable to admire it properly, but it is good that they have something to keep them safe.”

His head hurt a bit, but he was trying not to let that stop him. He knew he should be taking things easy, but there was so much that he needed to get done. So much to learn, so much to try and remember.

“Perhaps… we could make something that would let Senshi and Knights know they are close to each other while they are unpowered. It could prove useful in case of an emergency when they are unsure of who they can trust isn’t associated with Chaos,” he hummed, but lifted a paw to rub at his face as the pain from his headache grew sharper for a moment.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:53 pm
Soleiyu watched him for a moment, but he really didn’t even need that long to see that he was hurting. Probably pushing himself too hard already.

“I didn’t have much to do with the Connections app, I just uploaded it and did some server maintenance. There’s a senshi that manages that. There are a few design flaws, I think, but I don’t meddle too much if I don’t have to.”

Yes, he did.

Like right now, he was going to meddle in Lucien’s business.

“Do you have a headache? I can get you some medicine, but I’m sure you don’t need me to nag about working so hard you hurt yourself. I don’t want to tell you to take it easy, but if you won’t, I’ll have to tell Devyn. Earth hasn’t fallen yet, you can take a few days to take care of yourself. You will need your strength. I’m not against trying to make some sort of civilian locator, you’d just have to make sure that it can’t ever fall into the wrong hands or be used against the people we’re trying to protect. But I don’t want you to think too much about it right now. I feel like I should get you a video game to focus on or something. That works for one of the senshi I look after. He gets overwhelmed and gives himself too much anxiety, though, so it’s a little different. Actually, Oliver does the same thing, maybe we could go borrow his game. He loves Mauvians. But the point is, stop pushing yourself so hard right now. Or else it’ll take you longer to recover, anyway.”

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:01 pm
“We would have to make sure it’s encoded per individual then. How many Mauvians do you know? If there are a lot of us we could possibly make short work of the development and implementation,” he shared, even as he switched his tail in slight agitation over Soleiyu’s meddling.

“I am cautious about putting foreign substances into my blood,” he shared, although he understood that this was likely going to be seen as paranoia.

“Dr. Eld suggests that I may have an allergy to the anti-inflammatory medication he tried giving me once, and loudly complained the entire time he had to mix new medication, which of course did nothing to help my headache,” Lucien huffed and rubbed his paw over the bridge of his nose again.

“But I will do my best to rest, although I have a lot of time to make up for, it seems. And a lot to learn about this world.”

Kyuseisha no Hikari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:25 pm
“Oh, that makes sense,” Soleiyu mused. He couldn’t speak for Dr. Eld, but he noted that Lucien remembered this about himself.

“Well, maybe we can do a few more tests and find you some sort of substitute. Or maybe Devyn can give us some insight. I can get you water and an ice pack, at least, and we can set you up with a dark room to rest if you need.”

There were alternatives to medicine, at least.

“You sound like you might be onto something with that idea, though. I know a few Mauvians. After you rest I’ll get you some contact information, or maybe just take you out to Headquarters and get you connected out there.”

If Lucien rested first, at least. He didn’t want Devyn to nag or Attius to pout if he enabled Lucien’s ambition while he was still recovering.

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:28 pm
If Lucien was being honest, he didn’t want to rest. Not when there was so much to be done. He could work through a headache, but he didn’t know if he could work through the nagging he would likely have to endure.

He drew in a long suffering breath through his nose and let it out slowly.

“Very well,” he said in reluctant resignation. “I suppose taking a rest would be beneficial.” He did not. He thought it was a waste of time when he could be doing research or catching up on things.

“There is no need to concern Devyn. I will feel better soon,” he promised. If anything, he didn’t want Devyn fussing about him and becoming distracted from his own tasks. He would just have to learn to hide his discomfort better.

“We shall get to work one I am awake, if that is okay with you?”

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:43 pm
Soleiyu was pleased that he didn’t have to snitch on Lucien, but he did his best not to look too smug about all of it. “Once you are awake, yes. I’ll get some supplies while you’re resting. I won’t be long, but don’t use that as an excuse to skimp on your recovery.”

He wasn’t sure what they’d need, but he was more than happy to show off how prepared and ready to work he was. They could go to the Mauvian Headquarters or work here; Michael’s garage was full of plenty of fun things.

Whatever project Lucien wanted to pick up, Soleiyu was ready to support him.

If he was healthy enough to do it.

He might dramatically sigh and look at Atticus with his biggest, most pathetic eyes and express how worried he was about Lucien. He could do the same for Devyn, certainly. They’d find a way to distract Lucien so he didn’t overwork himself.

…Although, when Soleiyu wasn’t feeling particularly well, he always found comfort in tinkering, too.

He’d see how this played out.

Guine

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items