The video opened up focused on Christina standing outside. There was the dull sound of some old punk music playing in a beat up old van behind her, which Skeezy Steve was leaning against while smoking a cigarette. Christina brought a bottle of tequila to her lips and took a drink before pointing at the camera with the hand clutching the bottle. A sly grin was creeping on her face as she kept the bottle and a single finger directed through the lens.

"Portia. Portia. Portia. ¡Mi hermana en la batalla! I am so glad to see that you are back on your feet. I tried to send you some flower to feel better but it ended up getting smoked. Doubt the local medical facility would have let you have it anyway. But you are standing and looking as good as ever. Girl, that is the best news I've heard since Mickster said the words Hard and Core."

She took another drink of the tequila, finishing it off and smashing it on the ground afterward. She let out a loud howl, which Steve echoed in the back. Christina looked back at him and gave him a nod. Skeezy Steve pushed off of the van and went to the back of it while Christina backed up a bit from the camera. Out of the back of the van, Steve pulled a shopping cart filled with a variety of objects. A Trash Can. A Stop Sign. A Steel Chair. A Desk Lamp. Three Whiskey Bottles. A Box of Legos. A Cooked Turkey. A couple of Kendo Sticks.

"That cart there. That is filled with all the stuff that I'm going to be bringing to our little fiesta. You see, I love my Pool Cue. Joan is a pal of mine but she isn't the only tool I got. You see, I'm a punk. We gotta DIY everything. We gotta get creative. We gotta use whatever we got to have a party. I'm no different, chica. We had a fun little dance our last go round and I promise you that with my little Cart of Crazy, we'll have another."

Christina pulled a pack of cigarettes from her pocket, pulled one out, and lit it. She took a long drag and nodded to Steve to put the Cart of Crazy back into the back of the van. An act that he started having trouble with as soon as he started.

"You can talk a big game, Portia, my BFF. But just remember what happened last time. You threatened to put me down and I knocked you out. I'm getting those knuckles. I'm getting my stick from that pole. I'm getting that win. You want me to just accept a loss and shake my a**. Nah, mi pequeña compañera de baile. You need to stop worrying about my a** and accept that I'm gonna beat the brakes off of yours."

Christina raised a peace sign and stuck her tongue out as Portia had done in her promo before turning her peace sign to a raised middle finger. Christina blew a kiss at the camera just before the feed faded to black.