Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Star-R] Wishes [Genevieve x Cara][Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:54 pm
Quote:
The Wishing Tree (1): A Destiny City Star Festival Tradition to be held every year; In Town Square, there is a beautiful tree with spreading branches. It is tall, but the lowest branches are easily reached. The city has decorated the tree with small, starlike ornaments and glistening lights. Thick leaves and beautiful purple flowers dangle from the branches, along with a myriad of different colored papers with handwritten wishes. Next to the tree is a stack of blank paper with twine attached, and a handwritten sign that explains:

Write your wish on a sheet of paper and tie it to the tree. Take one wish off the tree and do your best to grant it. When you have granted the wish, bury the paper in the park.

The papers are biodegradable and filled with seeds. There are no rules for wishing, but you are encouraged to wish for something vague enough that it can be interpreted in many ways so that it can be granted; you do not write your name on it, but it is encouraged to write something that doesn’t wish for self gain, but rather something that can make the world a better place. Some wishes dangling from the tree already include things like “I wish there wasn’t so much litter in the park,” “I wish someone would clean the graffiti off the old historic buildings,” and “I wish there were more volunteers at the shelter.”

If you choose to use the Wishing Tree, what do you wish for? If your wish is private, you may write it on the paper and choose a spot in the park and bury it yourself instead of hanging it on the tree.

Things…were exciting. There was a festival of some kind and the city was almost glowing with the excitement. It…was strange, but Genevieve wanted to participate. She made her way to the town square where she had heard that there was a tree that granted wishes...and if there was ever a time or a place for her to visit…a wishing tree was it.

Walking without her tail was still…uncomfortable but it was doable too. And when she reached the tree, she gazed at it in awe. This…was something special and as she took hold of her piece of paper, she took a moment, trying to think of what she could wish for…everything that she wanted was…well.

Impossible so…

Quote:
I wish for you to hold your family close and remind them of your love for them.
Satisfied, she stood on her tiptoes and tied the wish onto a branch of the tree, and then her eyes lit up when she saw the Star Charms that were available, and after thinking for a moment, she chose the soft pastel Opal Charm.

Turning to the purple haired girl next to her, Genevieve reached out and tugged on her shirt sleeve. “Excuse me, but…what does this do?”

It was beautiful, so there had to be a purpose behind it.

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:26 pm
The Star Festival was probably Cara's favorite event of the year in Destiny City. The city was always so beautiful this time of year, and there were so many fun activities, and star charms to collect, and....

It was really nice, was the point.

She always made a point of going to the Wishing Tree and tying something up, with some wish fro someone else to fulfill. This year, she knew exactly what she wanted, and so she picked up a paper, a pen, and wrote it down swiftly, tying it to the nearest branch with a pleased little smile.

Quote:
I wish for you to do something nice to someone working in the service industry!

There. It was always busy around the Festival, and while Cara herself probably wouldn't benefit, that wasn't the point. In fact, it was sort of the opposite of the point. Some person working retail or in a restaurant or something would have a stranger do a nice thing for them, she hoped, and that would spread a little more positive energy during a busy season.

She was reaching for an Opal Charm of her own, when the other girl there asked her a question.

Cara met her with a smile, picking the charm up and holding it in the air.

"These? Oh, I think they're just to look pretty, and for people to collect. Every Star Festival, there's a new design, and this year's are so nice!"

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:52 pm
“Oh…” Genevieve was a little disappointed and looked down at her charm for another moment, wondering if maybe this girl just…didn’t understand her question or…didn’t believe in magic or…or didn’t know about Senshi and all of the magic that was in the universe.

“I don’t know, they have to be something special…you don’t just make something that’s this pretty for no reason, are you sure they’re not magical in some way? It…it’s nice to think about at least, don’t you think?”

She chewed on her lip and looked up at Cara, hoping that maybe the girl would agree…and that maybe they could even be friends. If these charms were anything…at least they were magical enough to strike up friendships?

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:01 am
This girl seemed really sweet, if a little bit head in the clouds, Cara supposed. So she nodded along, turning the charm around in front of her.

"I guess they could be," she said, "and it'd be nice if they were. And, hey, things in Destiny City are always a little weird, so who's to say they aren't?" She laughed, and then offered the girl her hand. "I'm Cara. It's nice to meet you," she said. "Are you new to the city?"

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:33 pm
“Ah, yes! I am pretty new…this is…my first Star Festival…but I’m glad that I was able to find the wishing tree…I hope that my wish will be granted…”

It wasn’t what she wanted...not really but. It was all that she could do right now.

Reaching for the proffered hand, Genevieve smiled brightly. “Genevieve! It’s nice to meet you as well…I’ve found that some people in this city can be rather unfriendly so…it is so nice to find someone who isn’t like that.”

Reaching down, she clipped the small charm onto her bag and admired it for a moment. “...These are easy to get? I wish to collect more…there was a sign that said that they would be all over? What do you know about that? Magical or not…I love it.”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:59 pm
"Aww, I hope someone grants your wish, too!" How cute, to get to meet someone who was experiencing their very first Star Festival in Destiny City. "I love the Wishing Tree, it's such a nice tradition. Take a wish, leave a wish, and you get to do something nice for someone else."

She frowned, a little, when Genevive said that she'd mostly met unfriendly people, though. "I'm sorry you've had such a bad time," she said. "But hey, one nice person is already a start. And maybe I can introduce you to my sister sometime, she's...." Okay, calling Arianna nice was sometimes a stretch. But still. "She'll like you, probably!"

That was the important thing, right?

"If you look around, most activities will have them, and some of the shops, so yeah, you'll totally be able to collect them all!" She smiled, turning around the gorgeous opal charm. "This one's new this year; the designs always change, but they've just been the colors of the rainbow before."

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:06 pm
Genevieve nodded and broke into another smile, nodding eagerly. “I would like that. I would like to meet as many friends as I can…It’s. I’ve been lonely since coming here so…it would be very nice.” She could meet more people…collect more of these cute charms…if…things continued like this…

Maybe Genevieve would start going out into the city more and…maybe she’d start actually having fun…

Maybe it was time to start going on patrols too…get the lay of the land and do her job for once…

Maybe she would go out tonight…maybe she could even make a difference.

“Cara, I am so very glad that I was able to meet you!”

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:40 pm
"That sounds great! Give me your phone number and I'll text you?" Cara popped her phone out of her pocket--a smartphone, yes, but an old one, bought on the cheap by foster parents who'd resented her costing any money at all, never mind this much. Someday, she'd save up enough to upgrade it. Someday.

"I'm really glad to meet you, too, Genevieve. I hope you get to like Destiny City. I swear, it's really nice."

It was always good to get to make new friends.

Orangeish Sherbert

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:47 pm
Nodding eagerly Genevieve pulled out a small notebook from her bag and jotted her number in it, tearing the paper carefully and handing it to Cara. “I’m just glad that the city has people like you in it…it makes it much easier to like that way!”

Once the paper was in Cara’s hands, Geneveive gave one last smile and a wave and darted off, eager to figure out where to get more of these charms…and how to find more friends…

It was kind of intoxicating to find one…and she wanted more of that feeling.

Noir Songbird

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff