Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Courtside Game 3 Eastern Conference Finals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Definitely not Stone

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 5:07 am
BangBros Arena in Miami is rocking for the Game 3 Eastern Conference Finals match up between the 0-2 Boston Celtics and 2-0 Miami Heat. Big name stars are here like Ludacris and Tyreek Hill. WWFG legend and noted Miami frequenter Kalos is in the nosebleeds. A true world class worker, ring veteran, legend, and Hall of Famer sits courtside.

"Hahaa yeah, the high life. I need this. I deserve this. Watching my Miami Heat in my hometown. I'm a Southerner ya know? Dixie Strong Style. Double J Double M A. A real shooter." Summers barks into the ear of the disinterested woman beside him. She had eyes on Kyle Lowry, but who didn't? The proprietor of the Miami's most famous bakery was catering cake to the game that would surely lead to a sweep in the next game. "I like Jimmy, he's got the highest DAWG/36 in the league. Did I tell you I'm a numbers guy, b? Yeah, I keep up with all that. RAPTOR. LEBRON. PACE. OFFRTG. DAWG. LSD. I thought about making my comeback in the office, NBA, but the paydays were lookin' too good. The Marauder CEO sips out of his clear cup as his cuban link gold chain swings low down his half unbutton Jimmy Buffet Hawaiian shirt. His gold bracelets rattled when the Boss flicked his Shady Ray's down his nose and peered over at the woman. "You seem like a Jimmy Choo girl. I met him back when I was doing the UK Tour with the Shah. He had an in, gave me some pointers. You can see I'm a sharp dressed man. Summers was wearing five and a half inch inseam white shorts and brown loafers. Finishing off his drink he takes a look back at the action. The Heat are blowing the Celtics away with their two biggest stars looking abysmal.

Gabe Vincent nails a three leading Jimmy Butler to crouch down l and throw his hands into a 'T' shape while staring down Al Horford. Summers is riled up at Jimmy's working of the crowd. The ultimate badass babyface taking on the heels. Trying to keep a bit of kayfabe out on the road, the veteran tried to keep calm from supporting the more popular team around the country but he couldn't contain it anymore. "YEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!! Show that snake Jimmy! Show him what's good! They're not built for this! These cats are living in last year! They're buns Jimmy! BUNS!" The last line playing a major roll in the story of the Heat and Celtics going forward. A line he used often, Summers was actually heard on the court mics and the liberal sports media tried to play it off as Jimmy, against everything we know about his classiness and professionalism, was talking trash.

Realizing he might be pushing a bit too face with his last outburst, Summers had to think on the fly to get some of his heat back. "Scott, keep calling these games clean! You're doing a great job bud! I can always trust you to keep the game in line." The Marauders always had interest in Scott Foster since the Tim Donaghy scandal. The CEO stands up and points to Scott, "That's my man right there! Scott's number one! Scott's number one!" The crowd starts to boo Summers, partly because of his affinity for the alleged corrupt official but mostly just to get him to stop yelling. One fan who was at the Puerto Rico show knew what to do as he reached into his pocket and tossed six batteries individually. Each landed somewhere around the head of Summers forcing him to retreat to his causing a massive eruption around the stadium. Coincidentally, the Heat had just finished the third quarter up by a large margin.

Allie LaForce heads over to where Summers is sitting. He's a big star, a big athlete, and the Marauders paid TNT for some air time for a greater audience.

LaForce: Mr. Summers I see you're here at the game, who are you rooting for?

"I'm a big Heat guy, I always have been. From Miami, raised here, loved Zo, my boy Glen Rice was here from the jump. D. Wade. White Chocolate. Now Jimmy's carrying that DAWG torch looking to go the finals. Always hate the Celtics. Lakers are losing tomorrow, call me Nosferatu and I thi-"

LaForce: Nostradamus?

"Don't interrupt me again. And I think that MY Miami Heat when Game 4 and sweep the Nuggets in the Finals. Something that should have been happening for me until that no good b*****d Nick Williams came out and cost me a shot against a rookie. I should be in King of the Canvas right now but I'm here watching the Kings of the Court. I guess he gets what he wanted, a little national spotlight off me for his sorry a**. Jailbird is what he is. Sorry a** jailbird."

LaForce: Please don't use profanity here. Just tell us a little about your Concession Brawl with Nick you have coming up.

"When you're dealing with a s**t head charlatan like Nick Williams, there's no barrier on the words you use to describe him. And when I'm taking him around vendor to gawdamn vendor feeding him popcorn and hot dogs, his lowlife, shine stealing stain on the face of this earth will no longer have a place where my company does business. And another thing Allie LaForce, who the hell do you thi-"

LaForce: AAAAAND let's get back to the action.

The camera cuts and LaForce looks at Summers, "Cut the s**t. When I tell you something, you do it. And you hit your ******** times. You're just another amateur jobber." Summers sits back in his chair, and looks around pointing at himself as if he was berated without cause. Shrugging it off, the CEO grabs the cup of the girl next to him and starts to drink from that. Some time goes by and the Heat are still thoroughly in control and Summers sees LaForce interviewing Spoelstra. "Psh, can you believe that? Can't even make a pitch these days. I'm a Class A barker and they're not even letting the dawg woof. Nick Williams has gone out of his way to embarrass me now, going so far as to kill my draw when I mention him in an interview. I gotta stop him. What's your thought on the Archangel? You a big Jesus mark or something? Oh- look." Summers points up at the jumbotron to see that he and the woman next to him are on it. She looks up at it and Summers raises his eyebrows. The woman turns back towards the game during the timeout showing no interest but the camera sticks on the two for an awkward pause.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 6:35 pm
CRWK!

The back pad of a Celtics chair covers Summers slimy face, as it whacks him right in the face! Camera panning right up above Brantley, to see Nick Williams!

A look of disgust etched his face, waving away his weapon to clatter a foot away, Stepping down a step, to be on level with Summers, shaking down his jacket!
Taking a knee next to the stunned loudmouth and covering his head, he sent down a couple fists, then proceeded to choke the man!

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Scott Norton Fanclub

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 8:06 pm
Mike Breen: Oh my god, do you see that fan Reggie?! He's got the chair... He's... He's..... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!

The fans gasp in shock as Summers is ruthlessly attacked by Williams! Security guards and referee's in extremely tight shirts close in on the scene as the world famous celebrity is attacked by the civilian. The Heat bench clears to get a good look at the scrummage, something that will undoubtedly lead to hefty fines at Adam Silvers discretion.

Jeff Van Gundy: And that's why you've got to keep your head on a swivel in these situations, you never know when someone is going to blindside you like that. Summers is a vet, he should know better. I'm glad the refs are letting this play out--

Reggie Miller: And did you see the way Summers kicked his leg out after he got hit with the chair? Really sold the contact, you know I basically made a career out of that...  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 5:41 am
Summers is caught off guard as the big screen hanging down shows Nick Williams slamming the chair into his face. He flails to the ground throwing his drink onto the court causing a possible hazard. The towel man who looks suspiciously like Paul came and cleaned it up. Paul probably had to earn some extra cash since the top teams were left off the card. As an NBA official in this capacity, he couldn't interfere in the actions taking place on the sideline.

The returning veteran was a media crossover sensation was making news around more than just mark journalists and respected artisans of the craft. As such, Summers knew he had an image to maintain so he wasn't going to get any juice off a padded chair. Downed on the hardwood floor of BangBros Arena, Summers was taking some stiff shots at the hands of Williams. The broadcast and arena knew they needed to keep their advertisers happy and cut away from the choking scene which saw the Marauder flopping about on the ground. Instead they showed slow motion action replay of the chair shot. The officials huddle around the monitor at the desk to make sure they can make the right call in this situation.  

Definitely not Stone

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 10:37 am
Nick Williams had only seconds worth of oxygen cutting time applied to Summers, as security hauled him off his victim!
"Enjoy your time! Enjoy! Your end is coming! Corpse gullet full of long johns!" Were the maddening threats, shouted out with distance gaining!

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games