tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 5:27 am
Quote:
Write an RP about one or more of your soquili travelling to or in a body of water! It could be the ocean, a lake, underwater caves or just going to the beach!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been Starfall's idea to get away from the familiar sights and sounds of the Odakota herd's territory for the day and Star Blayze saw the wisdom in his owl's words. It was with thoughts of enjoying a day away from the herd that the stallion sought out Aiyana to ask if she wanted to accompany him on a short journey, just to have some time to themselves. It was well-known, at least to Star, that Aiyana always seemed to put the well-being of the herd first ... and then her own, as a true alpha should: but at times it hurt the stallion to see just how selfless Aiya could be.

The idea, if Aiyana agreed to it, would be to travel to a place that Star Blayze had often flown over, but never taken the time to investigate. He hoped that deep down that his mate would be feeling a little adventurous. If not, well that would be fine too but he really hoped that she would agree to this little outing. Sending his owl off for the day did Star's hooves paw restlessly at the ground. He'd sent word to Aiyana that he wanted to talk and the location on where to find him: a place that was dear to both of them ... their meadow. He stood silently, like a sentinel guarding the place as he awaited the hopeful arrival of his beloved. There was a small moment in which he glanced down at his hooves to the small bouquet of flowers he had assembled. All he had to do now was wait.

xDea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 5:43 am

Aiyana was making sure everything and everyone in Odakota were doing well, that there were no problems. She was used to giving her all to everything, she loved making sure her members were taken care of. However, when she got a message from Star that he wanted to meet in their meadow and talk, the mare was certainly curious. She had Yamka safe in her curls, who also did not know what Aiyana's mate might want. Both hoped nothing had happened, but she knew he would have said it was urgent, if it was. So, with that calming her, for now, she headed for their favorite spot in the herd. To think how it went from being where they met, to their special place to live, it made her smile.

As she got to the meadow, she saw the handsome figure of her other half. He didn't seem upset, so that put her more at ease that nothing was wrong and she had been silly for thinking of it for even a moment. Though, as an alpha to the herd, it was natural for her to worry about such. When she finally arrived beside him, she reached over to gently nuzzle his cheek. Oh, she loved him so much, he really was the world to her. Her eyes gave a questioning look, as if to ask what he wanted to talk about.

"Alright, you piqued my curiosity, love, so I came as soon as I could. I must say, Yamka and I are dying to know what is going on,"she admitted to him with a smile. (WC: 267)

tefla

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 6:15 pm
The fact that Aiyana's curls moved in such a way that spoke of someone inhabiting them brought a small smile to Star's face before he gently nudged at the movement. He had guessed that Yamka would have come along with Aiya as the two were more in sync. He chuckled softly at what sounded like an indignant squeak before he lowered his head to gather the small flower arrangement before presenting it to his mate.

"I was a little vague in the request to meet here, and for that I apologize my love," he sighed before shuffling his wings and had the decency to look sheepish, "if I caused you any undue stress over the request then I am sorry. I only meant to try and keep this meeting to you and I as I have a place that I'd like to show you, that is if you are interested in going. I figured it would be a good idea to get a small respite from our herd duties. If only for a few hours at the least. You work so hard and I just wanted to see if you would want to maybe, find a moment to relax."

The stallion glanced into Aiya's expressive eyes before giving a soft sigh, "if the idea isn't liked, we can stay here as well. I'm content to just be at your side as always. But I can't help but hope that you might be willing to give this outing a try."

He stepped forward to nuzzle Aiyana's neck before glancing to the mare's curls once more, "Yamka, you, of course, would be welcome to join us if you wish to do so."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 6:10 am

Aiyana giggled softly when Star nudged where Yamka was hiding in her mane, hearing the squeak of indignation of being found out. She could only imagine Yamka must have moved enough that Star had noticed the movement of her curls. She figured the little bat would pop her head out enough, to look at Star and reveal she really was there. After all, there was no threat and Star knew she was there, so no reason to hide now. Her attention now went to the assortment of flowers Star was giving to her. She gathered them gently in her hoof and gave them a soft sniff. They smelled wonderful, he really was so thoughtful.

"Thank you, love, they are all so beautiful. I will make sure they are given good care and love,"she replied. She listened as he admitted he had been vague, she nodded her head softly. Then she gave a gentle nuzzle to him once more, as he apologized for any stress he might have caused her because of it. It was her way of saying she forgave him, she knew he hadn't meant to make her worry at all. Her ears perked a little as he went on to tell her that he wanted to show her a place, to give them a little respite from their usual duties. Hmm, she was curious about this place he wanted to show her and knew that they really did need a break. She put so much time into the herd, she sometimes forgot to take time for herself. Not to mention, it wasn't like they were leaving the herd unattended, with her brother quite capable of handling things for a little while.

"I think an outing would be lovely, dear. You put a lot of thought into this, I want to go. We can ask Hoshi to keep an eye on things. Though, we would need to have Yamka go let him know,"she replied. (WC: 327/594 total for me)

tefla

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 3:05 pm
Seeing that his gift of flowers was well accepted Star gave a pleased sigh before eyeing the direction that Aiyana had travelled in. How long would it take if they sent Yamka to find Hoshi and let him know that they were taking off for a bit? He nodded once before taking a more relaxed stance. If they had to wait, then he was okay with it. His spot that he wanted to take Aiyana to could wait just a little bit longer.

"I think that would be a wise idea my dear. Will Yamka do that for us? And would she be willing to come back to join us on our little excursion?"

He glanced toward the nest of curls in which the little bat liked to hide before returning his attention back to Aiyana. He really hoped that she would love the place that he wanted to take her too. The best thing besides being with Aiyana would be the scenery that would be all around them. He took one quick glance skyward to check the position of the sun before nodding. They'd most likely be able to reach the place and have time to relax in the environs before having to return before dusk settled around them.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:32 pm
"I do not think she will have any trouble heading to tell Hoshi we are going out for a bit. Then if you are sure you do not mind her company on our trip, she would be alright with that,"Aiyana responded. She knew how Yamka was, she was always willing to lend a hand, when they needed it. Also, that she would only go with them, if they were sure they wanted her to tag along. She felt as Yamka gave her head a hug, before leaving her curls to get airborne. The two exchanged looks, before the little white and blue bat high tailed it to where they had last seen Hoshi. Aiyana had no doubt her beloved familiar would find her brother and relay the message.

"She will be as quick as she can, she knows where we last saw Hoshi, before we began working on checking on things ourselves. I can only hope he hasn't gotten too far from that location or is easy to find if he has. It gives us time to find a nice place for the lovely bouquet you gifted me with,"she smiled. (WC: 192/786 total for me)

tefla

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 2:50 am
Star was content to watch the interaction between Yamka and his beloved before he gave the clearing a brief once over. It was still as magical to him now as it had been since the first time he'd come here and stumbled across Aiyana. "I believe that Yamka would enjoy this place that I wish to show to you. I've not thoroughly examined the area myself but considering it's only accessible via flight it makes it less likely that we'll be interrupted. I probably should have mentioned to you in which direction we'd be travelling but I believe we'll be back before night falls."

Star leaned forward to nose at Aiyana's side before she mentioned finding a place to put the flowers. He would wait and watch to see where the mare would decide to place them if she was determined to do so. Although he was watching he also decided to give her a hint about the place he was going to show her, "if you think you can wait for a bit love, bring the flowers with you. They'll look beautiful in a little rock pool."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 1:34 am
Aiyana heard her love say that he figured Yamka would like where they were going, her mind trying to decide where he was planning to take her. It seemed it was a place they could go alone, since it was accessible by flying, it seemed. While it made it more likely they would not have anyone disturb her, but they were not the only ones who could fly. However, if others did not know where they would be, then she imagined it would be harder for them to be found. Though, it did sound like it was not too far away, if they could get home before night falls on the land.

"Well, I would have to admit, I am even more curious of our destination with all of this. And oh, you think it would be better to take the bouquet with us?"she asked in surprise. He mentioned a rock pool, so were they going up to see some kind of mountain area? She was looking thoughtful, it was somewhere he had seen before, but not really had time to look seriously at. Flying means it was up high, so mountain definitely made sense to her. She was pondering a bit, when she saw movement coming their way. (WC: 209/995 total for me)

tefla

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 12:15 am
"I think the bouquet would brighten up the area, just a little. There are things growing there already."

Star Blayze was watching Aiyana try to puzzle out where it might have been that he was going to take her. It was a little bit of fun to see that there were still things that he could do to surprise his mate. It warmed him inside. He gave a soft sound that could have been described as bliss before spotting movement in the distance. It already appeared though that Aiyana had caught sight of the same movement and he had to remain impressed at how fast Yamka really was. It might have helped that they knew where Hoshi had last been, but now with word given that they were going to be away for a while Star could focus on showing the love of his life the beautiful little place he'd once stumbled across.

It was true that he hadn't explored it very well but there had been at least one inspection of the area done because when one found a little niche that could be described as heavenly, it tended to stay that way. It was time that he at least share the beauty of the location with Aiyana so maybe they could call it another special place of their own.

"I believe that is Yamka winging her way back to us so once she arrives we can take off. Or," and it was here that Star was just teasing a little, "we could lift off now and see if she catches us." The stallion was half-joking but in all seriousness, he knew that he wouldn't leave the sky above the meadow until Aiyana's familiar was safely reunited with her ... or Aiyana deemed it be okay.. But he reared a little and gave a powerful blast with his wings before feeling the air currents provide the buoyancy needed to stay aloft, "I will wait for you aloft my dear."

(( 329 words // 1273 words total so far ))

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 2:40 am
Aiyana's eyes flicked even more in Star's direction, as he spoke about things already growing there. That meant that it must be somewhere with plants of some kind, so rain regular or there was some kind of water to nourish the plants. Unless, of course, it was plants that really didn't need the water, she mused to herself. Now she was even more curious on where they were going, she didn't know how much longer she could wait. She looked over to her love when she heard the sound, it made her give a sigh of love herself. When he noticed what she had, she smiled, nodding her head in agreement that she thought it was Yamka. She looked to Star when he began teasing, before he got into the air a bit.

"I will probably join you here shortly, love. I just want to allow Yamka to get a little closer, before taking to the sky. Once she is, I will get up in the air, to make her not have to dive back down to me,"she replied. Her green eyes watched the coming form, until it was clear it was Yamka. Once she was close enough, she pushed off the ground, stretching her wings out. Then she took to the sky, feeling the breeze in her mane. Once Yamka got to her, she felt the little bat land in her curls. She gave a look to Star that they were ready, for him to lead the way. (WC: 250/1,245 total for me)

tefla

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 3:21 pm
Upon making sure that it was indeed Yamka Star Blayze watched as Aiyana took off from the ground to meet the bat in mid-air and he nodded succinctly before turning towards the direction in which they needed to travel in for a few hours. Once a certain landmark was spotted the stallion would know that they were almost there. He steadied his pace and made it easy for Aiyana to fly at the same rate that he was. Now that both of them were in the air it was best to keep one eye on the surrounding area but somehow Star was hoping that nothing would interrupt his journey this day. It was the first time in a while that he and Aiyana had been able to journey together and it was why he wanted to treat her to something special.
---
**skip ahead a few hours in time**
---
There was the landmark beneath him that he had been looking for the past few miles. Star Blayze banked to the right and began to descend closer towards the ground. He knew that Aiyana would follow his example and it was perhaps with dawning realization that will a mountainous region below them that this location was in the hills. Star Blayze grimaced for a moment before he spotted the river that he'd been specifically looking for. Turning to follow it upstream had the duo coming up towards an imposing looking cliff in which the river fell over in a gorgeous curtain of water. The water pooled into a small circular pool before escaping into the river that they followed to get to this place. Star Blayze landed onto the grassy area near the shore before stepping aside so that Aiyana could land.

"Well my love, this is the place I wanted to show to you. I have another surprise stashed away but you are the one to decide if you want the surprise now or later.

(( 317 words // 1590 words total so far ))

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 10:41 pm
Aiyana turned herself in the same direction that Star was pointing in, ready to fly with him. She had no doubt that whatever location her mate was taking her, she would enjoy it. It could be as simple as can be, as long as she was with him, that was what was important. Once he took off, she followed him, looking forward to a lovely flight, however long it took. She knew Yamka was as well, both of them curious to see where Star would lead them. She was always glad when they got to spend time together, knowing he always opened her eyes to new things and cared so much about her. She didn't think that anything would distract them, she felt they would have some pretty smooth sailing.

Time seemed to fly by as they traveled, it was surprising it had been a few hours really. When Star banked right and seemed to get closer to the ground, she matched his move stroke by stroke. As she straightened herself, she noticed they seemed to be in the hills, so seems she might have been on the right track with one of her thoughts. She saw the river, it looked so clear and lovely, she thought to herself. As he turned upstream, she followed along as they followed the river below them. As they came to a very intimidating cliff, the water cascading from it into a lovely pool below. Her eyes seemed to widen in surprise, this was amazing. Aiyana saw him landing, so she adjusted her wings to fly down to the grass in the area he had left for her. She touched down gently, before reaching over to softly nuzzle him.

"I think waiting for the second surprise is fine with me. It gives us time to look around, this is lovely, love. I am trying to take everything in,"she answered. (WC: 316/1,561 total for me)

tefla

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 2:15 am
The other surprise that Star had planned for this getaway was a basket that he'd actually had his familiar deliver. The softest of hoots alerted the stallion that his familiar was still in the area and Star merely rustled his wings before trotting back to where Aiyana stood. He watched her take in the scenery before he nodded at the words that she spoke. There was a lightness in his heart at her excitement and wonder of this new location.

"I'm glad that you find surprise of this place to your liking. I had a feeling you would. The place that you can place your bouquet is just over near the edge of the water," and here Star used his right wing to point vaguely in the direction of what he was speaking of. A small hole, not very wide in circumference was half-filled with water that flowed to it via a small channel. The water would keep the flowers a little longer if they were deposited into it soon.

"I know there's a small path that while a bit tricky to navigate, goes behind the waterfall curtain. Other than that feature, this place is more one that I thought would allow us to relax and just shed any stresses away. We needed the time away, I don't think you can say that I'm wrong in that assumption."

Star hoped that he hadn't read the signs wrong. Aiyana needed this. He needed this. The stallion was glad that he'd been able to bring Aiyana here now instead of some time in the future. It was now up to the mare to decide if she wanted to share the location of this place to anyone else, but he would like to think that this would be one more place that could just be theirs to share.

(( 305 words // 1895 words total so far ))

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 2:51 am
Aiyana thought she heard a soft hoot, but she wasn't sure if it was her imagination or not. She knew it wasn't dark enough for just a wild owl, so if she was right about what she head, wondered if it was Star's own familiar. After all, she had been wondering why he hadn't suggested him coming with them. He had offered it to Yamka, surely he wouldn't want to leave his owl out of this trip. Of course, he could have gotten busy, so that was always a possibility, she mused. She also told herself with as soft as it was, maybe her hearing had been mistaken on what she heard, though definitely sounded like one. Her mind was taken out of her thoughts when she heard the rustling of wings and her attention was back on her mate.

"You know me pretty well, love, I think this place is amazing. I am so very happy you brought me, there is just so much for the eye to see. Oh, I will certainly have to go over there to put these flowers then. Shame this is a bit of a distance from home, but I am alright with adding a little more beauty to this area,"she smiled. She had seen where he pointed too, but seemed he had more to say before she headed over. It seemed there was a path behind the waterfall, that would be fun to explore. When he mentioned they needed a chance to relax and not have to worry for a little bit, she nodded her head.

"You are not wrong in your thinking at all, we both needed a little time to ourselves. The others do their best to help, but I guess I put too much on my shoulder. I have to learn to allow our herd to help us and to take more rest periods,"the pink maned mare admitted to him. She motioned with her wing to lead the way to the perfect spot for the bouquet of flowers. (WC: 340/1,901 total for me)

tefla

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 5:28 pm
Star Blayze glanced at the waterfall before inhaling deeply of the fresh air before allowing himself a moment of quiet reflection before moving forward to show Aiyana exactly where the place was that she could place her flowers. As he moved with his mate to the little pool of water Star Blayze could sense that Starfall was making his move while Aiya's attention was diverted. In the back of his mind he had worried that Aiyana would not agree to the ideas that he had suggested even though logically they ideas all made sense. Putting the bouquet of flowers in water would extend how long they stayed 'fresh' for, and they would add another touch of beauty to the area.

Hearing the thud of something hard hitting the ground Star Blayze rolled his eyes just a little. Well, it looked like either his familiar was blowing the secret just a little early with the commotion caused. With a quiet chuckle the stallion watched as Aiyana moved to put the bouquet where he had indicated before clearing his throat a little, "so the other secret/surprise I thought that would make this day even a little better ... was to make a day in which we have ourselves a picnic."

He turned around to the familiar sight of Starfall perched on top of the basket that he had dropped and he shook his head slightly, "that was the plan, but I think someone is lodging a silent complaint about being 'the help' today. But everything should still be alright."

Nudging Aiyana's side gently before allowing himself to nuzzle her neck gently Star Blayze once more found himself lucky after all these years. "So ... surprise my love. This is another place that we can call ours if you want to. It's not too far from herd territory that we can't escape every once in a while, but it's here and you know now what landmarks to keep an lookout for if you need the escape."

(( 332 words // 2227 words total so far ))

Dea and #Teddy#

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces