Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Beach Spelunking (Prince Casimir & Cavaliere)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 3:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2023 Year Long RP Game

May 2023
Write an RP about one or more of your soquili travelling to or in a body of water! It could be the ocean, a lake, underwater caves or just going to the beach!

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Casimir was in a good mood after a visit with his friend Melody; he'd told her all about his little trip, including meeting a mare from the Flock and what she'd told him about their culture around stallions. (And, more importantly for him, the areas to avoid if he didn't want to get captured.) Other than that uncomfortable encounter, he'd had a good time discovering new places and meeting new friends. Now, though, he was on his way home, thinking about what he would be foraging later that night for dinner... until he spotted a soquili with a strange looking tail lurking about the entrance to some caves on the beach. Curious, he ventured off his path to approach the other soquili instead. "Hello?" Casimir called out, not wanting to startle them. Maybe they were lost? He eyed the caves, wondering what was in there that could be so interesting. "Do you need some help?" he offered.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 11:33 am
What was supposed to be a quick trip to the beach had turned into a...well, it wasn't quite an adventure. Not yet.

Cavaliere had only meant to come and leave quickly, but found themself drawn in to some caverns that looked promising. Promising in the way that they'd heard about treasure that others had found in such caves. Not that they really cared too much about it, but they'd met several herd who had been willing to trade for shiny things. And if they could find shiny things to trade for...What did they need to trade for? Ah, that wasn't important.

What was important was they they had lingered at the mouth of the caves for some time now, thinking about warnings they'd heard about going into such places without someone else. A 'buddy system', they'd heard it called. And some part of them seriously lamented not asking the cute mare they'd met in the last herd to come with them.

A voice shook them out of their thoughts, and Cavaliere turned to the source. Lifting their tail, the hand at the end waving at the approaching soquili, Cavaliere burst into a grin.

"Heeee-llo there, looks like I have some good luck after all!" They sing-songed, ears perked. "Yeah, actually, y'feel like comin' and helpin' find some sorta treasure?" Not that they expected to find any, honestly.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 3:26 pm

Casimir trotted closer to them after the friendly greeting, taking it as an invitation to join them -- and curious at the mention of treasure. He had to force himself not to stare at the strange tail -- he'd never seen anything like it before, but he certainly didn't want to be rude. "Treasure?" he asked, glancing out at the ocean, then up at the sky to judge the time of day to make sure it was safe. "Well... it is a while until the tide comes back in..." He wouldn't feel right letting someone wander into the caves alone. What if they got hurt or trapped? He hadn't heard of any treasure around here, but maybe they knew something he didn't -- and now he wanted to know, too! It could be exciting, and he was developing a taste for going on adventures! "Yes, that sounds like it would be fun. My name is Casimir. It's lovely to meet you," he said with a warm smile.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 7:57 am
"Oh, good." Cavaliere flashed their sharp teeth in a sincere smile. Granted, such a smile usually sent those with less courage in their hearts running as far as they could, but they persisted. After all, a smile was as true to oneself as one could be, right? "I find it...handy-" Their tail lift into the air, the humanoid digits wiggling in a wave, "- to have someone watchin' my back. And y'seem capable." Not one to judge others based on appearance, or even within the first few moments of meeting, they could only beam in excitement of the small adventure that was about to happen.

"Name's Cavaliere!" They all but chirped, edging closer to the mouth of the cave. "Y'can call me Cav, Cava, Lir, Va...Well, anythin' you feel like callin' me. It's a pleasure t'have you as my spelunkin' buddy!" Really, they were ecstatic, even kneading their front paws on the rock they were perched atop of.

"Now, I dunno 'bout you, but if we do find us somethin' shiny down in that cave, whaddaya say we split it? Half'n half like good partners, ay?" Not that they were in it for the value, the adventure would be well worth whatever they found.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 6:17 pm

"That sounds like a fine deal," Casimir agreed, though depending on what they found, he might just let them take it all. Though he liked to keep his home nicely decorated, he didn't really need or want for much; otherwise, he might just take something shiny for Melody. He was reluctant to admit that he didn't think himself very capable -- but he wasn't helpless, either. Not anymore. Besides, Cavaliere's clear enthusiasm and excitement was infectious, and he didn't want to get left behind now. "Is this the kind of thing you do often? Treasure hunting?" he asked, making his way into the cave. It was gloomy and damp, but Casimir wasn't deterred, focused more on his companion and keeping his footing steady than the occasional slimy seaweed here and there. "I can imagine how much easier it is to traverse around with paws and a tail like that, not to mention just being able to carry things around."

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 3:42 pm
"Most excellent!" Cavaliere all but whooped as they turned to lead their new friend deeper into the cave. "This is actually something totally new t'me, but I'm glad I got me a pal to come along. This was we can watch each other, y'know?"

With the tide so low it was easy enough to walk on the floor, avoiding stepping on the poor sea life that hadn't managed to stay with the flow of the water. It was also easy enough for them to take note of any obstacles; like sharp rocks and other hazards that may impede their progress. As Casimir had said, Cavaliere's fifth appendage was indeed helpful, using it to pick up the hazardous objects to put to the side.

"Y'ain't wrong!" They chuckled as they continued deeper, to the point where the it was starting to get dim. "I can carry things easier'n holdin' em in my mouth. I ain't got any complaints 'bout how I was made to be in this world, even though I got some'a that bullyin' nonesense on my arse when I was young." As if to show off a bit, they picked up a rather pretty looking rock with their tail, holding it into what light remained.

"....In hin'sight, I shoulda brought a bucket'a sorts..." How in the world were they gonna carry their treasures?! "But I guess iff'n we find a treasure chest we can drag it, aye?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 4:29 pm

Oh... that was a good point. Casimir hadn't considered how they were going to carry the treasure back out. "If we don't, I have a bag back at home. I usually use it for gathering food. We could always come back once the tide goes back down to collect whatever we find," he suggested. Maybe he should make it a habit to keep it on his person whenever he went out; after all, you never knew when you were going to be dragged into a treasure hunt. As it was, Cavaliere seemed to be doing all the heavy lifting -- literally -- while he just tagged along. If he'd had his pack with him, at least he could carry things on his back. Oh, well -- if Cavaliere didn't seem to be too bothered by it, Casimir was happy enough to keep them company on this adventure, help out where he could, and heal any scrapes and bruises.

He squinted out into the darkness ahead, worried that they might not be able to continue much farther. When Casimir looked back at them, his eyes fell on the rock in their hand. "Oh! Is that a gemstone? How lovely!" He couldn't really tell for sure -- but be it a rock or a gem, it was pretty nonetheless. Looking at the ground, he spotted a few others scattered about here and there. If nothing else, they could take a few of these with them. "I think we can only go a little further before it becomes to hard to see. Shall we see if there's anything else deeper in?"

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 5:32 pm
Grip firm on the rock they had found-- It was more than likely an uncut gemstone-- Cavaliere led on. If they didn't find anything else, at least they'd found this, and Cavaliere had a mind to try and smash it in half so they could share it. A friendship rock, if you will.

But that was an idea for after they'd fully explored the cave. Right now, Cavaliere nodded as they approached what looked like a diverging path. The left path was dark as far as they could see, and as much as the thrill of adventure was absolutely prominent, it was probably not the wisest choice. Even though, normally, they weren't wise in the least. Well, not that it mattered too much, the patch to the right was filled with bioluminescent algae. Still, it was possible that it was a red herring of sorts, and going that way would only be a trap. Or...absolutely nothing, in which case they'd both have wasted their time.

"Whatcha think, aye? We go into th' deep dark and see bout gettin' intae trouble, or we gon' follow the glowybits?" They asked, still smiling and rolling the shiny rock around in their hand-tail.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 7:41 pm

Taking in the two options, the choice was clear -- at least to him. "As curious as I am to see what might be in the dark tunnel.. I just don't think it's safe. I've never been in here before, so I don't know what lies ahead. If we can't see, we could fall right into a hole... and there's no telling how deep it might go." As fun as treasure hunting has been so far, Casimir wasn't keen on falling to his death. "I think it'd be best to go down the glowing path, where at least we can see. Besides, if it's too dark, we could walk right past a treasure and not even realize it." Even if they found nothing, it was a beautiful sight to see.

As the pair made their way down the lightened path, Casimir couldn't help but stare in awe at the beautiful blue glow. It was hard to pay attention to anything else. Had Melody ever been in here? If not, he was definitely going to have to take her here some day. "It's amazing. Some people can go their whole life and never see anything like this."

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 12:04 am
Casimir was right and he absolutely should say it.

Remaining silent for a while as the two of them went down the tunnel, Cavaliere could hardly hold back their excitement at the beauty of the glow. It was unlike anything they'd seen before, and unless they came back, wouldn't ever again.

"Yeah, y'right." They agreed, stopping to nose gently at a particularly sizeable glowing mushroom. "And y'know, what better way t'forge a friendship than t'see somethin' incredible like this, aye?" they carried on, laughing merrily. "Iffin' we don't find anythin, then at least we can say you found me 'n I found ya!"

As if to suddenly prove them wrong, they reached what seemed to be a cavern. Full of glowing mushrooms as the passageway had been, there were also hundreds, if not thousands, of glittering crystals in the walls and on the ground. In the very middle of the room was a cluster of very, very large mushrooms. And sat next to and around them...

"Well, whaddaya know..." Cavaliere chirped happily as they made their way over to pick through the pile of jewelery, more gemstones, what seemed like human stuff- bottles of wine, tools, cloth- and even more crystals. "The power'a friendship led us right to it, aye?"

They were definitely going to have to make another trip for everything.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games